Part 4: The Power Discovered!
852 8 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"You always answer the door like this, Scott?" Bombshell asked, muscling her way into his apartment. Casually, she pulled off her trenchcoat disguise and dropped it on his floor. Just like before, she wore that tight black bodysuit and her domino mask beneath it. Shivering in fear, Scott unconsciously backed up to make room for the villainess.

"N-not usually." said the young man, wrapping his arms around his bare chest to cover himself up. He cast a nervous glance behind him at the silvery puddle on the floor. Bombshell was seconds away from seeing it, so he needed to think fast.

"How do you know my name?" he asked, trying to buy time. Think, think, think!

"Futureman said it." Bombshell smirked. "What, did you forget puddin'?"

Futureman's costume... it had listened to him earlier. Maybe it'd listen again.

"Hide. Hide!" he thought frantically. Following his command, the silvery mass slipped away under his bed. It vanished beneath it just as Bombshell peeked over his shoulder.

"Hmm..." the villainess strutted around his apartment, wiggling her hips in a way that Scott couldn't ignore. She stopped to look at the wall lined with superhero posters, stifling a laugh. "What are you, twelve? Don't tell me you have little superhero dolls too!"

"Some of those pictures are mine..." he scratched his nose, wishing he could think of a better defense. Bombshell caught his eyes and laser focused on them.

"Alright." she cracked her knuckles, the playfulness draining from her husky voice. "Let's get right to it. Where's the suit?"

Scott didn't know what to say. He considered giving her the suit - maybe she'd leave him alone. But then again, he didn't know what the thing was capable of. His mind flashed back to the bank, to when she'd used the remote on Futureman. All his strength had been sapped away, and his telekinesis had faded as well. Was the costume his power source...? It certainly seemed that way. If he gave her the suit, he could be handing this terrorist just what she needed to destroy the city.

After a long silence, he spoke.

"I don't know." he said flatly, eyes averted. Bombshell shook her head and chuckled.

"Scott, Scott, Scott..." she let her drawling accent color the last one specially.

In a flash, Scott found himself getting choked out. Bombshell had covered the gap between them in a fraction of a second, squeezing her fingers around his throat in a vice grip before he even had the chance to react

"You are one bad liar." she pulled him close and hissed in his ear.

Spurred on by a sudden burst of courage, he grabbed Bombshell's arm and tried to pull her hand away. He threw weak punches with his other hand, but it was futile: Scott just couldn't contend with her superhuman strength. The woman overpowered him with ease, wrestled him down onto his bed, pinned him in place, and kept on choking him out as his resistance began to melt. A second wind soon hit him though, and he continued to struggle against her, the springs in his old mattress making violent creaks.

"You've got what I want, Scott." she said, pushing his head down and lightening her grip on his throat. He pulled in a deep gasp of air, just in time for her to lift his head back up and slam it down again. "Now be a good boy and give it to me."

There was a knock at the door, and someone cleared their throat.

Bombshell and Scott both froze, their heads spinning towards the sound. A meek girl in a blue shirt and hat had a pizza box in her hands, her eyes averted from the strange scene. Scott wondered what she thought was going on... how long had she been watching?

"Did you guys order a pizza?"

"Pizza?" Bombshell licked her lips. "What kind?"

"Pepperoni stuffed crust." she said, reading the tag on the box. "Medium."

"I thought I ordered small..." Scott managed to choke some words out, so Bombshell pressed down hard on his throat.

"Leave it." Bombshell ordered.

"Alright." the girl laid the pizza down. "Am I getting a tip?"

Bombshell paused, then straightened up and posed with her ass out. She lifted her hand to give one of her big cheeks a spank, making it jiggle enticingly.

"How's that for a tip?" she asked, beaming proudly.

"I mean, that's nice." the pizza girl was unaffected. "But I'd prefer money, really."

Groaning, the villainess reached into her cleavage. She pulled out her wallet and tossed a fiver at the girl. "Close the door."

"Thanks..." shaking her head, the pizza girl scooped up the bill and did as told.

"Works better on guys..." Bombshell muttered beneath her breath.

For a while, she stared at the door, listening to the footsteps trail off. She then looked back at Scott, who was panting for air, frozen in place on the bed. His eyes met hers.

"Maybe we got off to a bad start..." she said. She extended a finger to his neck, tracing little circles with the tip of her nail. Even though the veiled threat was clear to him, it sent nice shivers down Scott spine. "How about we sit down, eat some pizza, and you can give me the suit. How's that sound?"

"The suit." Scott thought. He mentally slapped himself. "The suit! I'm an idiot!"

He sat up, his face straining in concentration. Bombshell backed away, raising an eyebrow.

"Suit! Suit! Come on, I need you!"

For a second, nothing happened. But then, his bed burst apart into a shower of stuffing and springs, the force of the sudden explosion throwing Bombshell across the room. She collided with his hero wall, sending some of the framed posters crashing onto the floor. Scott, however, was propelled into a standing position, guided along by ribbons of silver that floated through the air and kept him aloft. They wrapped around him, weaving and threading over his body before melting back into one shape.

Sneering, Bombshell rose back up to full height, dusting herself off. Scott stood tall to face her, confident and composed for once.

"So you want me to tear it off?" she asked. "Kinky."

From her suit, she drew that same TV remote device and lunged. But Scott was prepared. Just by willing it, he sent her flying back again, and this time she embedded into the drywall. The woman struggled against his telekinetic force, gasping for breath as it pushed down on her throat and chest.

Scott eyed the device in her hand. She had her finger on the button, and blue energy crackled at its tip. Reminded of another of Futureman's powers, he decided to try something out. He extended two fingers, aiming them at the remote.

"Energy blast, energy blast, energy blast!"

On mental command, a white bolt leapt from his fingertips fast as a bullet. It streaked through the air and hit its mark perfectly, blasting the device to pieces. He laughed with boyish excitement, jumping in place.

"Lasers!" he shouted. "I've got lasers!"

"Good... for... you..." Bombshell's speech was strained by his telekinesis, which was still in full force. "Please... let... me... go..."

All day, Scott had been a stammering mess. His whole life, he'd been a loser. But now, with these amazing powers, he felt stronger than ever before. He looked at the supervillainess with a devilish glint in his eye - and turned up the pressure. Cracks began to spiderweb over the wall.

"Give me one good reason to." he said.

"I... can..." Bombshell was beginning to crack, losing her trademark poise. "Help... you... heroes... coming..."

He let her go. The villainess fell down on all fours, gulping in heavy lungfuls of air. Her black domino mask was slipping loose, letting Scott see her amber-orange eyes more clearly.

"Heroes?" he asked.

"They've been tearing the town apart." Bombshell said, trying to regain her composure as she stood up and fixed her mask. "They want that suit. It's only a matter of time until they find you... you don't want that, right?"

Scott thought back to the scene of the crime. He had maybe been caught on security footage, and... oh, fuck! He had left the SD card behind! They could figure out who he was from that alone, for sure. The vision of the interrogation room overpowered his other thoughts... but then a stronger feeling bubbled to the surface and washed everything else away.

He wanted to keep this power. He couldn't let those superheroes take this away from him...

"Just give me the suit." Bombshell pleaded. "Say you left the bank cause you were scared, and that I took the suit with me."

"Why didn't you take it before?" he asked, staring her in the eye.

"I didn't know it was a superweapon!" she shouted. "I just wanted Futureman dead!"

"Wait." Scott paused, looking down at the silvery suit that covered his body. "Superweapon?"

Before she could explain, a ringtone started to play from inside her suit. From her cleavage, she pulled out a buzzing cell phone and rose it to her ear - this was getting ridiculous by now, Scott thought. She had big tits, sure, but how much could she realistically fit between those things?

"What's that?" she asked incredulously. "Two Fivers? Shit!"

She hung up, looking around Scott's room. There was a single window on the wall, which lead out to a fire escape.

"Listen up." she said, jabbing a finger at Scott's throat. Before he would've choked up, but he just glared at her defiantly. "Either you can wait here for the capes to come and deal with you, or you can come with me and spend the night. I've got a lot I can offer you for that suit-"

"I'm keeping it. Let's go." Scott shot back. When he saw the confusion on the villainess's face, he elaborated. "This... I've never been this strong before. I don't want to give that up, not to anybody. I don't know if a super would understand..."

Bombshell smiled. "Oh, I get you completely, Scott."

This... this wasn't exactly what she wanted, but it seemed like it could go someplace really, really good.

"Alright." she said, strutting over to his window and pulling it open. Cool night air rushed in. "My associates are waiting in a car outside. Let's not waste any time... wait."

She pointed across the room at the Dominos box on the floor.

"Grab that, will you?"

As he followed her out onto the fire escape with a pepperoni pizza in his hands, Scott wondered if this was really happening.

10