An Investigation of the Lenal Public Cemetery’s Including the Burial Log for the March of 1547
9 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

November 12th 1547

Exorcist Wern

An Investigation of the Lenal Public Cemetery’s Including the Burial Log for the March of 1547

 

    At 8:00 we reached the cemetery with the goal to look into when Ren Tundwa was buried and to see if there were any other irregularities with any concurrent burials. As well as to see if we could find any more clues to the body we had found the day prior.

 

    By 8:34 we had found the document in question, a burial log for the month of March, 1547. Unfortunately, and strangely, the log did not have the dates of the burials, it was a list of names lined up in alphabetical order. We asked and searched for any other records, but the best we were given was that they don’t record when the passed are buried. Instead they just write it on a ledger page, that is torn out and replaced with an alphabetized list at the end of every month.

 

    At 8:49 we reinvestigated Ren Tundwa’s grave only to find nothing had changed. At 9:01 we asked the staff if they had any clues as to why Ren Tundwa’s grave could have been disturbed, they all mentioned a massive influx of grave robberies of the recently deceased. When we mentioned the scratches on the coffin lid, some of the staff mentioned that it is not unheard of for someone to be buried alive. However they were perplexed with how the dirt surrounding the grave seemed to be disturbed. 

 

    At 9:40 we reinvestigated the mausoleum to the victims of Hem the Vile Sorcerer. We searched the entire building, opened every coffin, and searched every wall for unnatural markings, but found nothing. As we were leaving the cemetery we found something however, a bloody coat was hidden in a bush. 

 

    When we searched the coat we found 2 doubloons, a tin of tobacco, a flint and steel, and a folded paper that was largely unreadable with many words torn or scratched out of the paper. All we were able to decipher was a name Marren Stin and the words cousins, clock, fire, manatee and red. We are archiving this document for further study. We left the cemetery at 10:18. 

 

Summary, we need to find different avenues to learn about Ren Tundwa. We need to investigate Marren Stin. We must investigate the mausoleum and monument of the victims of Hem the Vile Sorcerer further.

 

End of log.

Spoiler

New Rules: You are part of the Detective department. You are looking into the Thread Tree incident of 1547. You can send memos to the archive department, the exorcist department, the monastic department, and to the research department. To send a memo, type a comment starting Memo to ? Department:, followed by your request. However keep in mind your superior vets your memos before passing them forward, so do not be surprised if the memo never arrives at its intended direction.

[collapse]

1