Timeline of the Thread Tree incident of 1547. (3)
40 5 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Broad timeline of the Thread Tree incident of 1547.

 

May 24th 1547 - Gen Mahler witnesses the first sighting of the omen in Lenal’s community graveyard. The omen originated from a monument to the victims of Hem the Sorcerer. Attached are four letters between Gen Mahler and his lover, and two diary entries from Gen Mahler.

 

November 3rd 1547 - Countess Medn of Gren and the monastery of Gren received letters from Gen Mahler about his suspicions. After listening to him Monk Charles recommended his case to exorcist Wern. Exorcist Wern specialized in vampire cases. Attached are Gen Mahler’s letters to the Countess of Gren and the counties monastery, as well as Monk Charles’ letter to exorcist Wern.

 

November 4th 1547 - Countess Medn of Gren approves the excorsist investigation by letter, and advises them to look into the witch cult.

 

November 10th 1547 - Interview log between Exorcist Wern and Davin Tundwa. Interview log between Exorcist Wern and Gen Mahler. Interview log between Exorcist Wern and Jem Dy. Exorcist Wern’s daily review log.

 

November 11th 1547 - Investigation log of the Lenal public cemetery. Exorcist Wern’s daily review log.

 

November 12th 1547 - Review of Lenal’s Burial log for March 1547. Exorcist Wern’s daily review log.

 

November 13th 1547 - Record of the execution of a vampire. Exorcist Wern’s daily review log.

 

November 14th 1547 - Case log of novel disease in Lenal as reported by Doctor Fren. Exorcist Wern’s daily review log.

3