Reply to Detective OatMush from the Exorcist Record Department
15 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Memo to Exorcist Records Department from Detective OatMush -

May I request all files related to one the deceased Ren Tundwa? Date of birth, Marriage Certificate(?), and any other documents on record. Of particular interest are documents related to his fatal illness and demise, any notes from his doctor?

Reply:

Ren Tundwa 

    His birth was registered May 14th 1525 in the Gren Monastery. His death was recorded as May 13th, 1547 by Lenal’s public hospital. He had died from complications related to pneumonia. Our department can not find any records of marriage. We could find that he had attended general schooling from 1530-40. He was employed at his father’s construction agency, Tundwa construction, from 1539-1546 when he was put on leave for medical complications. 

    He was hospitalized November 4th, 1546 for an unknown disease. The symptoms of the disease consisted of boils covering his entire body and a high fever. The boils were recorded to let off a grey powder when itched. The doctors applied distilled alcohol on the boils twice a day. He was fed a fever reducer and a pain reducer. A week later his boil’s had shrunk, his fever had reduced, and Ren developed a cough. From here it is reported the grey powder when mixed with sweat or water hardened like a plaster. Two weeks later the boils had disappeared. He was discharged from the hospital December 4th, 1546. On January 3rd he was readmitted for a heavy cough and a high fever. His cough would persist until his passing, while his fever would dissipate and reappear at least five times, each time being readmitted and discharged from the hospital, before March 28, 1547 where he was admitted for pneumonia. He was declared dead at 11:53 May 13th, 1547. His cause of death was recorded as death due to complications from pneumonia.


3