Ch 21- Start of a Harem
237 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Bit of a shorter chapter than usual recently but Jenna's character picture has been added to the glossary

Kate Fenin

Her legs gave out as soon as Will left her and she crumbled to the ground. She felt Will’s muscular body wrap around her and a sense of ease washed over her. Her vision fluttered and her eyelids felt the heaviest as she could remember. She had the faintest sense that Jenna was stirring next to them, but sleep claimed her before she had the opportunity to check on her.

——-

Kate’s eyes snapped open to more darkness. She blinked a few more times just to confirm that her mind wasn’t playing tricks on her. Still a dark nothingness. She waved her hand in front of her face, trying to follow the movement. Well at the very least she wasn’t blind.

He spun in a circle, trying to find anything that might give her a clue as to where she was, but there was nothing but emptiness. It was like she was transported into the sky on a night the stars had decided to hide themselves, some subspace that didn’t seem natural. 

A faint whisper broke the uncanny silence, thrumming through the entire “room”. She couldn’t make out any words, just a Pshshsh that was just out of range. The cadence, the deep pitch though, that sounded like…

“Will!” Yelled out into the nothingness around her.

The whispering paused for a second before a louder attempt rang out through her enclosure. She still couldn’t make it out, and began shouting from desperation. “Will! Will! Fuck, what is happening! Is that you!? Where are you!?”

After several seconds she finally got a reply, just not in the way she was expecting. ‘Kate’ bounced around in her head, and she wasn’t sure how it got there. She didn’t hear a voice, at least she was pretty sure, and it certainly wasn’t her own stream of consciousness.

‘Kate! It’s okay!” Came the voice again inside her head, but again it was muffled but she knew somehow that it was Will. ‘You’re in your ring. Don’t worry I’ll summon you back out now that you’re awake!’

As soon as the last mental communication ended a large sucking feeling began pulling her upwards. She denied gravity in this little subspace that was apparently her domain in a Ring of Binding, and once she was maybe 50 feet off the ‘ground’ she stopped and a bright light enveloped her. 

PLOP! Suddenly there she was, the bright sun beating down on her as she reformed in the corporeal world. Will was standing there with a concerned look plastered all over his face at her momentary anguish. What was really shocking was Jenna, who was standing next to Will in her new pokeGirl form! Her pudge she used to have had been eliminated, leaving behind a curvaceous woman, who only came up to Will’s stomach. Two watery wolf ears stuck out of the top of her head along with a long, flexible tail. They each shimmered in the sun, and gave off a serene aura.

“Kate!” She yelled and threw herself into Kate’s arms. “I was so worried when I woke up and you weren’t there! But when I learned that guy was the infamous Will you were always talking about, I knew you were going to be okay.” She had the sensibility to lower her voice to a whisper for the last part, but from Will’s devilish grin she spotted over Jenna’s shoulder she knew that he had heard.

“I mean… I didn’t really need that much help, he just kind of showed up at the end,” Kate said, trying to impress her ward. “But look at you! I like your new appearance, it suits you!” Kate reached for her head and tickled the newly attached, watery ear.

“Ngh! Stop that!” She batted away her hand. “My ears are sensitive when you touch them like that!” A deep red bloomed across her cheeks, and she buried her face into Kate’s shirt. Her actions made Kate glance down in curiosity. Where had her clothes come from? She certainly passed out naked, so did Will put them on her before she was enclosed in his ring? She would have to find out later.

“I had the lovely chance to meet Jenna here while you were recovering,” Will jumped in, interrupting their small reunion. “Quite the harrowing circumstances that you two met.” His teasing voice gave away that he knew more than just how they met, but Kate decided to avoid stepping into his trap. 

“Yes it was quite lucky I was there when I was. Before we reminisce too much though, I think we should figure out our way out of here.” Kate replied. Will had summoned her in the bottom of a massive creator. The dungeon that existed while she was in her Wyvern form had crumbled away and left little of the Royal Chambers standing. 

“Yea, you’re probably right. Me and Jenna here had been spending our time combing through the wreckage here looking for any survivors that might be left behind while you were out.” Will replied.

Kate glanced down at Jenna worried and whispered, “Johnathan?”

Jenna only shook her head no at her question, still refusing to show her face. 

“Then we must keep searching.” 

—--

After several more hours of searching they managed to find a few surviving guards and Chamber workers, and most importantly Jenna’s mom, Queen al’Mira. But still no Johnathan.

They had set up a new base of action near the creator, and it was only a few days before the whole city got to work. Holders with pokeGirls from the Gemme family and to a lesser extent from the Nature Family, were employed to help fill in the divot. It was a quick process with their inhuman powers and it soon looked as if the building had just been removed from the center of the city, rather than the aftermath of a huge explosion. It wasn’t until the chaos of reparations had calmed somewhat that the topic of Jenna’s Holder had arouse. During this time she had always been attached at the hip to Kate, and now that it looked like she and Will might be moving on soon, she was forced to speak her mind.

“I-I want to serve under you Will! Please take me as your pokeGirl!” She professed to Will one day during their evening meal, catching him off guard.

Cough Cough- He choked a little on his food before regaining his composure. “Are you sure that’s what you want? Isn’t this your home? Why would you want to leave?”

“Well, Kate and I have been discussing it and you are the best option for me. I would still get to be close to her, and after getting to know you the past few days I’m sure you would treat me with care and respect.”

“Ah, I see. You don’t want your ‘Mistress’ to leave you behind,” He teased. “If I were to take you on you would have to listen to me as your Holder.”

“O-of course, Master!” Jenna replied, trying to show her resolve. Will glanced at Kate, wanting her input before he gave her his thoughts. 

“I gave her my blessing. It seems she is eager to serve both her Mistress and her Master if you want to take her on. We do have a little surprise for you if you do decide to take her that would be a shame to miss out on,” Kate said and gave him a mischievous grin. 

He took a moment to mull it over, and Kate was worried that he might actually deny her. But in the end Will said, “Very well. I’ve come to like you quite a bit over the past few days Jenna, and I think you would be a wonderful addition to our little team here-”

Jenna gave a squeal of excitement and jumped into his arms.

“But we first need to talk to your mother. I want her blessing first so it doesn't look like I just kidnapped you and ran away the first chance I got.”

She pouted a little at his words, and Kate couldn’t help but smile at their interaction. “Fine, we’ll go talk to my mom, but you’ll have to do the talking. She never listens to me when I ask her for things.”

3