Ch 22- A Sexual Inspection
248 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

William Winthrope 

It was surprisingly easy to convince the Queen to allow Jenna to accompany them, especially with Kate’s help. She had noticed the bond the two young women had formed, and knowing that Kate was willing to vouch for William's honor as a Holder made him a suitable candidate. Queen al’Mira’s fears were also calmed with the news that they would be leaving Nollemburg. It was an unstable time in the city, and with the majority of her guards either leaving or dead, it left little protection for her daughter during such a tumultuous time. 

However easy it was to convince her that it was the best option for Jenna, the actual negotiations took much of the day to ensure that she would be safe. With much of the responsibility of Jenna's safety falling onto him, Kate and Jenna had been excused, leaving him alone with the Queen.

“How long have you been a Holder, William?” She began with in her line of questioning.

“Truthfully ma’am, I only bonded with Kate a few days ago when she turned,” He said, and a small frown sprouted on her face. “But- but I’ve been studying at Kespian for a few years. I’m in my junior year.” He tried to recover after her look of dissatisfaction. Who knew it would be so nerve racking to face a Queen’s scrutiny.

“I see…And what do you plan to do after this?”

William paused before speaking. He and Kate had agreed to keep chasing after Layla into Thalen, but he doubted that would go over well with her.

“Well, we had originally came here to find Kate’s mom after she had been taken. We plan to keep tracking her and return her as quickly as possible. Afterwards, I’d like to return to Boastin so I can finish my schooling and that would be the safest place for Jenna.” He hoped that she wouldn’t inquire any further into exactly where Layla was as he chose to leave that particular detail out.

“And where exactly is this woman you are chasing?” She asked, immediately tearing away any vagueness he was trying to use to obscure the true details.

“I am not entirely sure. We have another pokeGirl in our crew that might be able to track her,” He said, referencing Perilla.

The white lie rolled off his tongue quickly, so genuine that only Kate might be able to see through him. It wasn’t even a lie if he considered his wording. Sure he knew that they were probably somewhere in Thalen, but where they were exactly? He couldn’t answer that. Weaving some tales for the Queen was for the good of his harem. The more he thought about it, the more he convinced himself the Jenna was a perfect fit for him. Not only did she already get along with Kate, which was going to be the biggest hurdle to adding new members, he genuinely liked her. Plus she offered certain parts that Kate wasn’t equipped for. His cock twitched as his mind strayed, caught up in the image of smothering himself in Jenna’s massive tits.

“Very well, but you will be required to return here once you find this woman. I cannot live in worry, wondering if Jenna is alright for my whole life,” She paused examining him. 

“Marabel!” She called out unprompted before turning back to him, “Take your pants off.”

“What?” He said in shock.

“I told you to strip. Oh don’t act so shocked, we both know that you’re going to have to fuck Jenna to maintain your bond. It’s my duty as her mother to ensure her Holder is up to parr, and that includes being well equipped to handle her. Now, pants.”

Before he had the chance to respond, a woman came through the door unceremoniously. She was equipped in a white frilly maid outfit, splattered with black accents to make it pop. A tie wrapped around her midsection, completing her outfit by cinching her waist and highlighting her voluptuous body. She had dark, tanned skin that stood out brilliantly against her white hair and if William had to guess she was no more than thirty.

“Is he ready, my Queen?” She asked.

Queen al’Mira gave him a soft kick to the shin to knock him from his stupor before speaking, “He was just about to take off his pants.”

William wasn’t quite sure what they planned to do, but her ‘testing’ was sounding better and better to him. He removed his pants, and after a confirming look, removed his boxer that hid his semi-hardened cock. 

“Ooh, very promising,” al’Mira said at his grand reveal. “Marabel, bring the measuring tape. He might need some visual aids as well so we can get an accurate measuring.”

“Yes ma’am!”

Marabel made her way over to his half naked figure, now standing out of his chair and feeling a mixture of hesitant embarrassment and excitement. He noticed her fumbling with the drawstring that held her outfit together and without further prompting, her dress feel to the ground revealing her amazing figure clad only in silky undergarments.

A hard gulp from William broke the silence that hung in the room, and he found that he couldn’t look away from the dark enchantress. She smiled at him and crossed the final length of the room separating them. “Very promising indeed ma’am,” She said, and grasped his shaft, stroking him softly.

His dick rapidly hardened to its full length, eliciting a nod of approval from the Queen. Marabel went to her knees, and a spark of excitement lit him at the prospect of receiving a blowjob from such a beauty. His hopes were dashed when she pulled out a measuring tool instead of taking his wood into her mouth, and Marabel gave him a secret smile at his obvious disappointment. The flimsy metal was cool against his raging boner roaring with a driven heat to satisfy his biological needs.

“A good size around my Queen, about five and a half inches. Not terribly impressive but plenty to satisfy the Princess.” That earned an approving Humph from the Queen before being ordered to continue.

“As for his length… He is about 7, no… He just crosses 8 inches long. Bigger than I’ve ever had my Lady.”

“Well at the very least you have the talent but your practical skills are yet to be tested. Marabel,” She said, conveying a silent order. 

“Yes, my Lady.” She stood up and began fiddling with the clasp on the front of her bra.

“And no kissing. Jenna should have at least that privilege to herself.” Queen al’Mira added.

“Of course ma’am.”

Her light blue bra fell to the ground with a soft Thud as the tangled piece of cloth hit the wooden floor. William gaze was instantly attracted to Marabel’s sizable tits that were now revealed to the world. They looked impossibly soft, if only a bit saggy in comparison the perky ones he was used to with Kate, and his body reacted on its own. He reached forward and sunk his hand into her body, her tan skin molding to the shape of his hand. 

“My practical skills huh?” He said, diverting his attention away from Marabel and back to the Queen. “You are going to have your maid whore herself out for me then?”

“Whoring herself is a bit drastic I think. I prefer to think of it as purely academic. She will be testing your ability to please a woman, and I will be grading your efforts.” She responded.

“I suppose I must perform well then. I would hate to have a failing grade,” William teased, shifting his hand to pinch Marabel’s nipple softly.

Ngh 

She moaned at his quick movement, and her body twitched. William moved closer still, burying his other hand into her supple ass and using his fingers to explore downwards. With a practiced ease, he used his leverage to boost Marabel up and she quickly wrapped her legs around him so he could carry her more easily. 

“We should move to the bed then. I need a proper canvas to perform my art and doing it on the floor is a poor man’s way of doing it.”

He carried her to the big bed nearby, and tossed her with a controlled strength into the feathery pillows. Marabel couldn’t help but give out a little giggle at his antics, and she was quick to resume her position next to him, crawling across the mattress to reach him as he waited patiently at the edge. She reached him and swallowed his rod without warning. It felt glorious in her mouth, her tongue working hard to stimulate his most sensitive parts. It wasn’t anything close to how arousing it was to face fuck Kate, but her skills were nothing to laugh at. William was keeping his most placid face on, trying to impress al’Mira with his stamina, resisting the urge to cum into Marabel’s mouth. Instead, he ran his hand through her long platinum blonde hair, enjoying the silky textures as her head bobbed back and forth. He enjoyed watching her work, but he decided to give her some enjoyment of her own.

He bent and leaned forward so his dick reached further inside her mouth but also allowed him access to her backside. Her velvety underwear was easy to push aside, and at a slight nudge, her legs spread open wide. He played with her jiggly ass as he worked his way down, enjoying the way it swayed with each playful slap before reaching her pussy. Her lips had a slightly altered shade of brown in contrast to her skin, but he found it even more alluring. He spread her wide, curious as to what her insides felt like. He revealed a pink shade hiding behind her brown coverings, and he inserted two of his fingers. 

Marabel groaned around his dick, giving him a great sense of pride as he fucked her on his fingers. He made sure to maneuver his thumb to rub her clit in small circles to increase her pleasure even more before employing a move he had learned worked well with Kate. He curled his finger tips, rubbing against her upper wall and giving her a new sense of stimulation. It didn’t take long for her to come against his skillful fingers, a murky liquid spraying from her pussy and staining the white bedsheets. William smiled, the first orgasm had been taken by her.

“Good, good.”

William heard a muttering behind him and he whipped his head around. He had almost forgotten that the Queen was watching him work; he was so engrossed with making Marabel come. Her face was flush and he noticed that her hands had mysteriously disappeared under her dress as she watched.

“Ready for the real test ma’am?” He asked, giving her a teasing reminder of what was supposed to be happening.

“Ugn… Yes, please continue.” She left it at that. It seemed she wasn’t in the right headspace to continue her thought any further.

Turning his attention back to Marabel who was still diligently deep throating his cock, he gripped the back of her head and forcibly withdrew his dick from her mouth. Following his indication, Marabel shifted so that she was sitting up and facing away from him. He didn’t miss her confused expression at his request, but he wanted to play his most intense card in order to leave a lasting impression on the Queen.

William slid his arms underneath her legs just beneath her thighs and picked Marabel up. Acting quickly, he intertwined his arms to wrap them around her and brought his hands up to her head, putting her in the full nelson position. Marabel gave a little yelp at his movement, and a little sadistic smile broke out on his face. He turned them around so that they faced Queen al’Mira. Without warning, and admittedly some struggle, William thrust into her, pummeling Marabel’s quivering pussy that was recovering from such a recent orgasm. She immediately lost control of her body, and a rupture of orgasms exploded in her without stopping. Her face contorted, showing her shame as she was fucked silly. 

Pound Pound Pound

The noise of William thrusting upwards while simultaneously bringing Marabel’s curvy ass downwards rang out, and he peeked around Marabel’s shaking body to see al’Mira’s eyes smitten with passion. He still couldn’t see her hidden hand, but the movement of her arm left little to the imagination as she jerked off to his little display of power, completely dominating her maid in front of her. 

His thrusts did not stop, and Marabel’s gaspy moans made his dick extend just a little further as his own arousal grew. Each time he fully penetrated her, her pussy would contract with the force of her body slamming down, creating an impossibly tight fit. If it was not for Kate’s new pokeGirl form draining him in the days before he would’ve surely come by now. Instead he was able to hold out to see Marabel lose control of her bladder as she fell further and further into ecstasy. Her golden spray leaked out with enough force to reach all the way to the Queen, but that only seemed to spur al’Mira on further, he arm moving even more vigorously. An idea popped into his mind, and it was too good to pass up on.

“Oh no Marabell! Peeing on your Mistress? How could you do such a thing? I think an apology is in order.”

Hughn Hughn 

Her moans continued as she tried to talk around them, “I- Hughn - I’m sorr- Hughn - sorry my lady. It is unfor- Hughn - unforgivable to have peed o- Hughn - on you. I will - Hughn - accept any punishment.”

“Perhaps if you tell her how good you are feeling right now to help her grading she might ease your punishment,” William said, just trying to coerce her into talking more in such a hot fashion.

Hughn -I feel amazing right now ma- Hughn - ma’am. His cock is sooo wonder- Hughn - wonderful. I’m not sure I will be- Hughn - be able to go back to normal men after thi- Hughn -this!” She screamed, each word becoming more and more desperate as her pussy convulsed in pleasure.

“What a good girl,” He smiled, and slowed down his strokes into her.

He liked to savor the feel as he slid in and out of her, feeling each contour of her sensitive pussy as he slid back and forth into her. He noticed that Queen al’Mira’s arm had stopped moving, and he assumed that with that his test was coming to a close. Reveling in the feeling of this buxom beauty, one that he might never again get the chance to fuck, he ease her downwards one last time before busting deep inside her.

5