Ch 23- Morning Surprise (1)
215 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

William Winthrope

By the time he escaped from the Queen’s clutches, nighttime had fallen on Nollemburg. After his sexual challenge, he had spent a while longer discussing a few remaining items. Mainly how to secure Jenna’s safety best, how to contact him, and most importantly, the punishment if anything bad were to happen to Jenna.

He now knew the winding streets of Nollemburg, around the creator at least, enough to wander through half asleep on the way back to his room that he was sharing with Kate. It was a nice inn, much nicer than the Proud Pony that they had been staying in previously, thanks to the graciousness of Queen al’Mira. He swung the wooden door open and tonight Jenna had apparently joined the room, whispering with Kate on the big bed he and Kate were using. They each had lacy undergarments on, but William was too worn out from his day of fucking already that he paid them little mind. Instead he just squeezed in between the two beautiful pokeGirls after a brief greeting and quickly succumbed to sleep.

 

—--

 

SLURP

William awoke at daybreak with a warm feeling around his cock, something he was not used to waking up to. A jolt of ecstasy ran through him, and his jumbled brain finally put together that someone had decided his morning wood needed to be taken care of. He lifted the heavy covers off his lap and revealed Kate’s smiling face hungrily sucking his dick. A quick look around revealed that she was alone, Jenna must have sneaked off somewhere during the night. 

“Morning Will,” Kate said in a sing-song voice, clearly happy that he had woken up to her service. “I hope you’re as eager as his little guy seems to be because we have quite the surprise after you so rudely ignored us last night.”

“We? I only see you here, is Jenna gonna be coming in at some point?”

“Humph, maybe. I still haven’t heard an apology after we were so excited to introduce your new member. She especially was eager to serve you, but I suppose I will have to hog you until you right your wrongs,” She gave him a sarcastic look, something that told him she wasn’t actually angry, just a little annoyed before popping the head of his cock back in her mouth. 

“Fine, fine, I’m sorry. I was tired alright, the Queen was very demanding in her requests. I had to go above and beyond to convince her that her little girl would be alright with us,” He said, half apologizing while trying to explain away his actions.

His dick slipped out of her slobbery mouth and she called out, “Do you think that was a good enough apology my little pet?”

“No Mistress.” A small muffled voice came out of the closet, and William gave Kate a strange look, questioning her decision to stuff her in there. 

“I concede that I should have been more attentive. I’m sorry for ignoring my duties as your Master. Now please get out of the closet, you don’t need to be hiding in there,” He said as genuinely as he could, trying to get her out of the closet.

Kate gave him a sharp look, pondering if she wanted to give in to that attempt but finally spoke after a short pause, “Fine, I will accept that. Here,” she said, climbing up his torso, away from where he wanted her at the moment, and handed him her discarded shirt. “Put this over your eyes. NO peeking either, or else!” 

He put her shirt over his head, playing along with her game, and made sure it masked his eyes so he couldn’t see what his girls were doing. Being blinded like that heightened his other senses and he could hear a scuffling, the two moving around doing something in the room while they whispered to each other. He could also smell the faint scent that Kate’s shirt had, the light fruity scent of snapdragon flowers. After what seemed like a suspiciously long time, Kate spoke up again.

“Alright you can look now!”

He took off his covering, and it was well worth the wait. Each girl was stark naked, save for Kate’s collar and matching black harnesses that wrapped around their lower halves. A fantastic sight for his morning wood that was already straining after Kate’s teasing. Along with her harness, Jenna also had a thin ribbon wrapped around her tits, hiding her perky nipples below, something Kate did not have as she proudly put her smaller breasts on display. Jenna had a well developed blush already on her face, and her eyes refused to meet his in embarrassment from her outfit.

“Well what do you think?” Kate asked, eagerness overflowing from her.

“Give me a little spin, I want to see your backsides,” He said, curious to what their outfits did for their pert butts. 

Jenna required a little nudge, but they each twirled in tandem, and William felt himself stiffen even further. The black leather of the harness wrapped around the bottom of their butt cheeks, lifting them up slightly and making them even more pronounced, especially Jenna’s round bubble butt. The material wrapped around their asses before crossing and making an X at the small of their backs where a set of chains were attached to handcuffs. Jenna was already strapped into her’s, allowing for little movement of her arms but Kate’s hands were still free for now.

“You two look absolutely stunning. Quite fit to be my girls with bodies like that.”

“Thank you sir,” Kate said, entering her more submissive side that came out whenever they had sex. Ever since their bonding she refused to call him Master again despite his requests, but often defaulted to referring to him as Sir to show her willingness. She nudged Jenna again before telling her softly, “Go on.”

Jenna took a deep breath before struggling to her knees, and then going down so her forehead touched the ground with her ass pointed up, her tied arms causing much more of a hassle than intended. “Please accept this humble slave girl as yours, Master. I swear to serve you faithfully and serve any need you might have, in any manner you wish.”

Kate sighed, “Close enough.” She reached for the drawer next to the bedside and retrieved a Ring of Binding and a matching Collar. “She is quite the eager masochist Sir. I think it would please her quite a bit if you were to take ownership over her, and I don’t think I can completely handle her as her Mistress in the way she requires.”

He considered the ring and collar that was now in his hands, and glanced at Jenna’s uncomfortable form still bowed on the floor. A savage smile spread on his face and he approached the voluptuous pokeGirl.

“Now now, I can see you are giving it your all,” He said, tilting her backwards by her shoulders so she could return to her kneeling position. “But I can’t just take on any pokeGirl that comes my way begging for me to take her in. I need to know how serious you are about your position.”

She looked at him with worried eyes, but there was undeniably a look of excitement mixed in at the prospect of his test. “I’ll be a good girl. I’ll do anything you ask, just ask Mistress, she will tell you what an obedient slave I am.”

“Hmm,” He said, faking a look to be in deep thought before getting at what he was really after. He gripped his base of his dick and angled it towards her mouth, “Open up.”

Without hesitation, Jenna opened her mouth and accepted William’s dick with ease. She enveloped him in her warmth, but her sloppy tongue marked her as a virgin when it came to handling men. He decided to take things slow with her, not wanting to push her too far, and eased his way deep inside her, not quite deep enough to take his full length but gave him plenty of stimulation. He began moving his hips while holding her head steady, using her mouth as a toy while he turned his attention back to Kate.

“Well Mistress? What is your evaluation of the little slave? The bitch doesn’t seem to be all that great a cocksucker so I hope that she offers something else.”

“She certainly needs some practice, Sir, but I think with your guidance she has quite the potential.” She moved around him and sank to her knees beside her fellow pokeGirl. She reached behind her to Jenna’s back and undid the little ribbon holding back her nipples, “Just look at these monstrous tits Sir,” Kate continued, now cupping Jenna’s breasts and playing with them. “Such a lewd body deserves to be ordered around, treated like a pet to release your desires on. A cum dump to exclusively hold your semen and accept any time you want to creampie her. Isn’t that right little Jenna?”

“Yeash, Mishtressh,” Jenna tried to say, her mouth still stuffed with his dick.

“Good girl. Focus on pleasing your master so he doesn’t toss you out to be used like some cheap whore. Here, it looks like you need some help,” Kate reached up and grabbed the back of Jenna’s head and brutally pushed her down William’s dick until her lips touched his base.

Jenna’s embarrassment had now completely vanished, now replaced by an animalistic hunger, a desire that needed to be satiated. His dick touched the back of her throat, and he could feel her jump at the contact before giving a little moan at his penetration. Kate now had a fistful of her hair, and began pulling the pokeGirl’s head back and forth violently to face fuck her on William’s big dick. Small tears sprang to life on the corners of her eyes, but she made the effort to look William in the eye as she took his penis like the slut she wanted to be treated as. 

“There we go,” Kate purred. “That’s how you should be servicing your Master every time he asks for it. Every part of you now belongs to him, maybe he will even want to use your tits to jerk off. You are his fuck doll after all, you deserve whatever he gives to you.”

Jenna groaned at Kate’s relentless attacks, and her words gave William the inspiration to switch positions with his new pokeGirl. He grabbed Jenna’s hair, overpowering Kate’s movement, and pulled the girl off his dick leaving her in a heaving mess as she caught her breath.

“On the bed slave. I want to use your tits as your fellow bitch suggested.”

Kate quivered at his words, not offering any dispute at his words. Instead, she helped Jenna move to the big bed and uncuffed her hands so she could lay on her back. Kate even spit on Jenna's chest, lubing her up to make sure William’s dick had an easy passage through her mountains. 

“What would you have me do while you are using your slave, Sir?” Kate asked, looking more excited than even he was at this role playing.

“You can sit on her face. Make sure her tongue gets plenty of practice so that next time she is ready to handle my cock,” He ordered.

“My pleasure, Sir,” Kate replied, and moved to straddle Jenna’s face while she looked at him get ready to titty fuck Jenna.

“Not that way,” William gave her moderate chest a soft slap. “Turn around. I want to see your ass as she eats you out.”

“Mmmh… Yes sir,” She turned, giving him an excellent view of her toned ass. It was a heavenly sight to see his two pokeGirls linked together, and the harness around Kate made her curves all the more pronounced.

Now that they were in position, Kate already moaning at Jenna’s working tongue, William placed his throbbing dick in between Jenna’s breasts. He was long enough that a good portion of his tip poked out the top of her cleavage, but he squeezed her boobs together to enclose his dick in her softness. Her pink nipples stared back at him with her tits now pressed together, and just added to the arousing view that would certainly empty his balls.

He began thrusting back and forth, gliding across her smooth skin wetted by Kate’s saliva. It didn't feel quite as good as he imagined it would, her mouth was certainly better, but it was definitely an invigorating experience. He directed his attention away from his own motion and focused on Kate’s sexy ass, twitching in pleasure whenever Jenna hit a good spot.

He gave her a slap, sending a wave of jiggles over Kate’s backside and elicited a moan from her. She enjoyed being toyed with, maybe not to the extent Jenna did, but being dominated by William certainly turned her on. The mess of bodies was getting him close, and it only took a few more thrusts into Jenna’s great tits to send him over the edge. He spurted all over her chest, a surge of cum even splattering up to reach Jenna’s chin. Kate herself looked to have stopped writhing on Jenna’s face, reaching her own orgasm, and the trio paused as they recuperated.

William was the first to break their silence, “Now let’s see if your pussy is any better than the rest of you.”

2