Ch 24- Morning Surprise (2)
224 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

William Winthrope

Two excited asses swayed hypnotically in front of him, their pink pussy already moistened from their foreplay. Kate and Jenna were each locked into their handcuffs, forcing their faces to mush into the pillows while their rears stuck out up in the air.

It wasn’t lost on William how lucky he was to be in this situation. It was a difficult aftermath when Kate had turned, but now she was at least comfortable enough to accept her new body and abilities. He loved her so dearly, and seeing her defeat any doubts she had made his heart sing.

Jenna was a little bit of a different story. She seemed almost relieved to have transformed into a pokeGirl. At the very least he could tell that she was happy that Kate wouldn’t leave her behind, stuck in her world, taking criticism from those who saw her unfit with her timid personality. William admitted that she had a certain draw to her, and was well on the way to falling for her. He just hoped that she felt at something similar, and wasn’t here only for Kate.

In any case, he decided that Kate would get to go first, she deserved that much at the very least. He lined himself up with her impatient pussy, and slowly eased himself in. He wanted to take things slow with her, giving her loving strokes that struck deep inside her.

“Ohh yes Will,” She moaned. “Just like that…”

She turned her head to look back at him and a look of pure joy was etched across her face. Even with that look, William felt a certain wrongness about their position. 

Slap Slap Slap

He kept driving into her, a soft sound of skin hitting skin rang out each time he made contact with her shapely ass. But still… this didn’t feel quite right. She was supposed to be his queen, his woman, someone that meant everything to him. Having her tied up like this, like some fleshlight for him to use was not how he wanted to treat Kate. The sentiment clicked in his mind, and William reached forward and undid her hands for her binding. Sure he liked when he called him sir or master, but this way a bit much. Besides, he now had Jenna, and she seemed plenty willing to accept his more carnal desires.

The cuffs were more decorative than anything and popped off easily. “Wha-“ Kate said, surprised when she was released from her binding. 

William didn’t respond with words. Instead he leaned forward and molded his body to hers. He helped her shift positions, away from her face down ass up look to a more doggy-like position. His hands roamed freely across her chest, groping and teasing her perky chest. Now that she was in a more stable position, it allowed him to lean forward and take her mouth into a passionate kiss with her head turned towards him.

Kate moaned into his mouth, now feeling a different sort of pleasure as William pampered her. Kate seemed to receive his unspoken reply, and it didn’t take long before her pokeGirl pussy was spasming with orgasms. She struggled to maintain her posture, and their loving kiss become increasingly sloppy as she lost control. William himself wasn’t far after her. Seeing her so engrossed in her pleasures took him over the edge and was quickly covering her womb white with his semen.

William laid glued to get back as they both recovered from their lovemaking, still sheathed inside her half hard. They kissed again before Kate whispered against his lips, “I love you.”

William responded in kind, professing his own love for her. But their intimate moment was cut short by a stifled moan beside them. William looked past Kate’s pretty head to see Jenna crimson colored, and a small pool of juices where she obviously came while watching the love birds.

“It seems our new member couldn’t contain herself,” William said, smiling almost evilly. 

“Indeed. She should know that the King and Queen get to go first. A servant of her standing would be lucky that you even gave her a morsel of attention,” Kate added, playing up the new roles within their little group.

Jenna groaned again into the mattress her face was shoved into at their teasing before giving her butt a small wiggle, trying to entice him in.

“Well, maybe I can grave the poor servant with a little reward. She has been waiting so patiently over there,” William said before shifting off of Kate and moving behind Jenna’s generous behind. He couldn’t help himself. He gave her fat ass a hard SMACK, sending ripples through her backside and eliciting a sensual moan from the sensitive girl.

“Well my Queen, what do you think? Should I reward our new steward?”

“I think so, my King. Look how wet the insatiable slut is already!”

“Indeed,” he replied, running his hand over her quivering opening. “But I haven’t heard her ask for it yet,” He gave her another sharp SMACK, this time leaving a red print against her pale skin.

Jenna squeaked at his words, and a muffled, ”Yes, my King, my Master. Please grace his humble pussy with your majestic cock.” 

He could hardly hear her with her face buried in the bed, but his dick hardened nonetheless. Treating Jenna with his sadistic tendencies was a much better outlet than Kate, he decided. She loved how he put her in her place, each word that she spoke she became a little more turned on, enjoying the fact that he made her participate in her own humiliation.

“Very well, slut,” He said before shoving his full manhood into her. Jenna squealed, tightening and clenching onto him immediately and causing William to groan. 

As for Kate, she shifted and lifted her draconic self off the bed, leaking a trail of white cum from her vagina as she moved. She walked around to his back, their roles switching as she was the one now clinging tightly to him, pressing her chest into him. She peeked over his shoulder, giving her an exceptional view of Jenna’s wiggling ass as he fucked her from behind.

“Oooh, that’s it my King. It’s almost like I’m the one fucking her from this angle. Such a slutty servant, taking your big dick so easily,” she cooed into his ear while she watched. Spurred on by her words, William redoubled his efforts to roughly pound Jenna. It was incredibly exciting to have Kate wrap herself around him like that, mushed between two beautiful women. 

“That’s it. Your servant seems to love your big dick, so make sure to use it well. In fact, both of us will be quite in need, so make sure to keep your dick nice and hard for us so we never forget the shape of your incredible cock,” Kate continued in her sultry voice. It seemed she had easily taken to her role as his Queen, fueling his dominant fire with her words.

“Maybe you would like to give it a try my Queen?” A spark of an idea formed in his mind.

“What do you mean?” Kate said, caught off guard by his strange question. 

“Move on top of her, that way you can fuck her using my dick,” William said, a smug look crossing his face.

Kate still wasn’t quite sure how this would work, but decided to trust what William had envisioned would work. He directed her to straddle Jenna, her naked pussy pressing against her back.

“Now grab her hips,” He commanded, watching her hands sink into Jenna’s curvy hips. “Now move her ass back and forth. Yes, just like that. I will stand still here, so you are in complete control of Jenna’s cumming pussy.”

And Jenna had indeed started cumming. As soon as Kate had started her string of indecent words in fact. Kate followed his directions, and soon enough a sadistic and pleased smile of her own spread on her face. He could tell that she was enjoying his little ploy, and it was just an added bonus that it took the effort off of his shoulders.

“Faster, my Queen,” A muffled plea sounded out from behind Kate. She brought her hand down without hesitation, watching gleefully as she saw the fruits of her actions when Jenna’s ass bounced at contact.

“That’s no way to speak to me. A cum bucket servant like you should be a bit more respectful of her Mistress.”

“Please my Queen!” This time she was much louder, yelling into the mattress. “This humble cum slave begs you to bless my hungry pussy with Master’s seed!”

Content with her answer, Kate started dragging her small body back and forth with all the strength her pokeGirl body had, using the cross section of the harness as leverage to really get her to pound hard against him. William leaned forward, ignoring Jenna’s body coiling around him, and kissed Kate deeply. They made out while Kate continued to piston Jenna’s body to fuck her on his dick, giving William an odd feeling that he wasn’t sure what to make of. 

It didn’t last long though, as his balls swelled up, and the pressure building up in his shaft. The surge of cum was mounting, and Kate could see it written on his face because she pulled Jenna off his dick right before he came.

William was surprised but came nonetheless, white semen spraying out. It covered Jenna’s juicy ass, before reaching Kate and painting her in his pale coating. She had robbed Jenna of his cum, and she very obviously got a perverted pleasure from getting her King’s cum to herself. Jenna was nothing but a tool for him to jerk off with, but her… She was supposed to be the sole recipient of his cum unless she decided otherwise.

“H-hey! That was mine!” Jenna yelled, upset she had stolen her reward.

“It is rightfully mine, pipe down servant,” Kate responded cockily, before giving his semen a taste.  

3