Chapter 11 – Let’s find out
8 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 11 – Let’s find out

 

[Zexalone]

(Harbour)

Me, Noct and Sinley sneak out the harbor as the gossip we heard. It was thanks to Noct’s connection with underground people. But it seems we were a little bit too late considering we lost contact with Kino.

We hide in the container outside the warehouse. Well, a lot of warehouse in here, but we decided to hide outside the warehouse.

We see a few people walking on the harbor. Considering it’s night. We was wondering why the security is not tight.

Noct told me that he saw Kino on one of the warehouse. It seems they already moved the people from the ships into the warehouse and he said he saw three people snuggling around in the warehouse across it.

“Hey, can you move a little bit? It’s cramped in here” Said Sinley behind me.

“I can’t, if I move they will know us.” I said while trying to keep myself hidden but…

“Pleasee…” She still keep goin on pushing me! It’s not like I don’t want to move it just.

“Noct!! CAN YOU NOT PUSHING HER INTO ME??!?” I knew that Noct pushed her into me in purpose.

When I look at him, makes me wanna slap his smug face.

“WHO’S THERE??” Someone’s yelling.

“Crap, they found us” I said while peeking on the sound direction. I see a man walking into us in casual clothes  like commoners.

“I can take care of him” Said Sinley.

“No, stop we can just walk away silent…” I try to stop Sinley, but when I see her, her staff already glowing.

“Huh? Did you say something??” Said Sinley while looking at me and accidentally move her staff into me.

“What the f-“ I panicked and jump out.

*DUARR!!!* (The sound of explosion caused by Sinley)

“AAAAA~~~” I bounced into the sea.

*SPLASH* (The sound of me into the sea)

….

In the water, as I hold my breath, I see some lights moving around. I guess, the worker or security started to gather around.

Dang Sinley, what a crazy ideas to blow up the container near us. I told myself.

I was lucky enough to avoid any damage into my body by jumped out before getting near the blast. But as a result, I bounced away into the sea.

I swim slowly into the surface,

“Haaah… haaah..” I take a breath once I on the surface.

It seems I was bounced far enough to make me swim back,

“Check the surrounding area, there might be an intruder here!!”

It seems, they are still looking for us. I better keep hidden until they start to scatter.

That is a good idea, but my body can’t handle the cold. I might get sick if I keep staying on the sea. Even though the chance for them to find me in the sea are small, my body can’t keep up.

I decided to swim around the edges. Under the ship, and ended up on the warehouse where Kino is kept.

As I go around, I saw some people run after something. I’m hoping that Noct and… Just Noct to be saved.

….

As I reach the other side, I can’t believe what I see. I mean, I see Noct is bowing down in front of a girl that looks like she is angry. Then I see a girl who is looking out (like checking the surroundings) while her face is blushing but she is trying to take a peek on Alvern. Lastly, Alvern is trying to do something to Kino who looks like just drowned.

Let’s take a little step back, once I reach the other side, I saw three people that I saw before. Sneaking to the warehouse where Kino’s kept. I was on the side wall where they can’t see me. That was when I decided to get up into the surface. I tried to hide my presence and looking at them.

Three of them walk in straight line, I saw them going into the warehouse through the door. I can’t see them from here, so I move slowly to the near windows.

There’s a window across to them, Well you can say that they come in from the door on the back. I have a good view from my position. I see two of them are coming in, their dress covered by black cape, I bet they here to investigate too like us.I do not know who they are, but I only be able to guess that one of them are Alvern since I talked to him before.

I saw them moving into Kino’s body, well you can see that the people who went missing is laying down on the floor. In this warehouse, not a single things other than these people here.

One of them finally reach Kino’s body. He looks at Kino’s body, like inspecting something. The black cape person staying near to watch the surrounding.

I look towards the door, the door slowly closing, it seems the last person staying out afterall.

“…bri..uy…” I see the one on the near Kino’s body is talking to his/her teammate.

The other is nodding and coming closer. They lifted Kino’s body and slowly bring him out of the warehouse from where they came.

As they lifted Kino’s body I able to see both of them clearly, their clothes opened from the front so I can see their clothes. One of them have beautiful breast, ehem, I mean one of them is a women and the other seems like a man. The girl’s clothes is like a robe? Made by silk, with red color on it. As for the man, I can’t only see a glimpse on him, since he is facing the door. To be honest, there’s no light inside the warehouse, so my perception depends on the moonlight that is coming through the windows.

Suddenly, the door opened, and no one on the door. I can see the door knob was turned. I surprised as I look at the man who is facing the door shocked too. But, I the girl who was back the door, her face facing the door and suddenly saying something.

“Wh…..re….YOU??” Said the girl, I barely heard all the sentences.

As I surprised, suddenly my back feels heavy, but the sensation is very familiar. As I reflectly turn my face, and no ones here, I surprised and at the same time having a cold sweat.

“A-aahh??” I panicked and managed to lower my voice. My balance disturbed and I almost fall on my back.

But I don’t fall, as if someone hold me. Then my cheecks suddenly pinched…

“Ouch ouch,” I think I know who she is. To be honest I was disturbed by these two melons on my back.

Let’s make a comeback, I suddenly turn my body into the invisible girl and at the same time I feel the breast on all my shoulders and…

*Smoooch~*

I felt an incredible sensation on my lips.

“Hmmph?” I heard the invisible girl’s voice.

My mind gone blank. Full of desires and imagination as to what happened to me.

“SOMEONE’S THERE??” I heard someone is yelling.

I panicked, and I just grab something invisible in my hand. I planned to pull the invisible woman so I can run away and hide, but it’s so soft. (Oh my god, my mind gone crazy)

“Ahn..” A moan can be heard.

What did I touch? Ah, whatever, so I push away the invisible woman (from the voice, I believe it’s a girl now) and run to the back of the warehouse. (I was on the side of the warehouse by the way).

And, yes, that scene I told you before, I see Noct being dragged on by a girl, Kino’s got carried by two people in black cape, and there’s me looking at them.

“Aww, you are so mean, why did you push me…” and yes, as I though, the invisible woman is Sinley afterall.

She suddenly appears beside me while hugging herself with shy face. She’s kinda cute at the moment, but I realize that she just an annoying person. But… (I recall what happened just now) I think it again, it was not bad afterall…

“Of course I know you, who else who wants to tease me other than you?” I said.

“Ehehe..” She said while looking away from me.

“Cinder, please watch the surrounding!!” The man is giving an order to the woman beside him and I think I know who is he.

The girl called Cinder who wears black cape same as the man in front of me suddenly stands and cast a magic.

Something is surrounding us. I do not know what is it.

“Now, no one will hear us here. So, WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?” Someone suddenly yelling.

Me and the man in front of me shocked as we were keep looking at Kino’s body. Then both of us look towards the sounds. They are Noct and the other black cape man. I think she is a girl since her voice sounds like one.

“I-I’m not doing anything, I’m here just to take a stroll” Noct said while bowing down.

“Liar, you are using invinsible spell to walk in here? Who taught you that?” The girl seems angry.

“WAIT!!” Said Sinley while walking towards them.

“I cast the invinsible spell to him, in order to avoid the guards” She said.

“Sinley?” The girl shocked. I think they know each other.

“Hi Mewny, long time no see. We are on a mission to investigate the missing people” She said.

“Hey, hey, we need to keep it a secret” Said Noct while trying to stand to Sinley.

“The missing people incident? Who ask you to investigate that?” Said Mewny

“Him.” She points out to Noct.

“NOOOOCT!!!” She’s yelling angrily to him.

I don’t want to know the girl, let’s say, just know her, no need to know more. That’s what I think.

“Hey Cinder, please help me remove the clothes.” Suddenly the man in front of me talking.

When he turns his face into the girl, I mean Cinder. It is her name right? I catch a glimpse of his face.

“H-hey, are you Alvern?” I ask the man.

“Huh?” The man just realized that I’m standing in front of him.

“”…”” both of us speechless because we did not expect to meet in here.

“Haahh…haah…” I heard someone’s breath heavily.

When I look at the source of the sounds, it was coming out from the person behind the Alvern. It’s the girl Cinder. I don’t know why her face is blushing.

“Umm, you okay?” I asked her,

“Umm, no, no, I-I’m fine” She said that while turn around and looking at our surrounding as if she is on the lookout.

“Just ignore her, let’s save Kino, Zex” Said Alvern.

Both of us looking at Kino, I don’t know what is wrong with him. I remember the drug that Noct mentioned. I think it was a puppet drug, it just no effect what so ever.

“As I though, the puppet drug’s already circulated in Kino’s body” Said Alvern.

“Really? I thought it was just a scam” I confused by Alvern explanation. As far as I know the drug did not do anything to our body.

“First things first,” He opens Kino’s shirt, and the girl..

“…*gulp*” She is gulping her saliva. What is wrong with this girl?

“Alright, I see the scar.” He said while pulling out a small knife.

“What are you doing?” I asked, because I can’t follow what he is doing right now.

“I’m going to put this thing into him, and make it comes out” He explains.

“What?” I really confused at this point.

“..hngghh…” And the girl seems enjoy it, but why is she blushing?

I don’t know who she is, as long as she is not doing anything weird, it’s okay. Since I believe in Alvern.

“Here I go” Said Alvern.

He stab the things inside Kino. Umm, I mean the knife. He slice it to open up the scar, then he put his finger inside Kino’s body. I think it’s around his stomach, near the pancreas. Then he pulled something.

“What is that? It seems like a small taper stems” I said as I watch Alvern pulled it out.

“This is what we were searching for, the trigger.” He said.

“The lost things? I mean the thing on the P?” I ask curiously.

“Yes,” He said.

Then he explains it to me while trying to close the wound. He asked Mewny to cast heal in order to boost Kino’s regeneration in his body.

The girl, ehem, I mean Mewny is coming over here, and start healing Kino. I don’t want to say anything, or I might be get yelled at. So I take a peek on the other side, I mean Noct.

“…” Can’t say anything, I can only see him keep bowing down and Sinley look around.

What the heck is he doing there? Why is he keeps bowing like that? I talk to myself.

“Done, the wound is closed now. But he needs to take some rest” She said.

“Good,” Said Alvern while pulling out a small paper.

“What is that?” I ask curiously.

“I wrote an explanation to what happened to him and some orders that he needs to do” He said that as he put the small paper into Kino’s pocket while put kino’s clothes back.

“Now, let’s go back, and bring Kino’s back.” Said Alvern.

I think that’s a good idea. Since our main objective in here is to investigate the incident. We found the people inside this warehouse. To be honest, at first when we (as I, Sinley, and Noct) were seeing them like they were day dreaming. Looking at something, but there’s none. Like that.

Just when I met Alvern, Everything is clear enough. All the hint that we gathered are connected from one and other.

“Uhh..”

I heard a faint voice, it’s from Kino. I think he is concious.

“W-where?” He said.

Looking at his eyes, it’s alive. His eyes are looking at us.

“Good, I think the medicine is working” Alvern’s said.

Kino’s looking confused. Well, he doesn’t know anything at this point. Maybe the last time he remember was at Noct’s Prostitute hotel.

“Alvern, I think they bring someone that can detect magic.” Said Cinder while looking at something.

“Crap, maybe they want to investigate us.” Said Noct while coming over.

“We need to get out of here fast” Sinley said.

“Should we bring Kino?” I asked Noct.

“This should do it” Said Noct while squat down near Kino.

“Bear with me for a bit” He said.

“…?” Kino is confused.

*DUKK* (Noct is chopping Kino’s neck, and made him unconscious)

“That’s a good idea, now let’s put it into this wooden box” Said Alvern while pointing out the wooden box near us.

….

(Harbour – Behind the warehouse)

“What would you do now Alvern?” I asked Alvern since me, Noct, and Sinley are planning to escape from here.

“To be honest, I still want to investigate, but I think now is not the time” He said.

“We need to get out of here,” Said Cinder.

“Yeah, even we are invinsible, if the person that can detect magic, they will be able to see us” Said Mewny.

“Alright, let’s make a scene then we escape at the same time” Said Alvern while looking at something in his small pouch.

I think, I need to look for a way to escape. When I try to take a peek on the side of warehouse.

I see two people standing from afar, I think they are the guards of this place. So this way is a no.

“I think this way is good to go” Someone suddenly said near my ear.

“Wha-“ I surprised, she was Cinder.

What is she talking about, is she can’t see that there is two people there?

“Good, let’s do this” Said Alvern.

“What are you doing?” I turn to Alvern, I see him holding a small black ball.

*Throw* (He throws the small ball into the other warehouse, and it fall inside the warehouse through the windows)

“We will escape once the ball explode” He said.

I guess, we need to prepare for the impact, and use that chance to escape.

5 seconds later…

“Is it working?” Asked Noct.

“It should have exploded,” Said Alvern confused.

He checked his bag, maybe he wants to make sure of something.

“I believe, that one was not the prototype-“ He said.

Then he pulled out another small black ball.

“And this one is supposed to be the proto-“

*BLARR!!!!* (The sounds of the next warehouse exploded)

I covered myself on the side of the warehouse, since I near the wall. But the others, like Alvern, Cinder, Mewny, and Noct were pushed away into the water.

Some stone from the wall fell down due to the shock. I sit near the wall with Sinley, as I cover her head with my left hand to force her to duck. She covered her face with both of her hand.

I can’t believe the explode would be so huge that makes us blown away.

*Splash, splash, splash* (sounds of someone trying to get up from the water)

It’s them, they are back.

“Huft, huft”

“Haaaahhh…”

“Brrrrr…..”

All of their body are wet.

“Haahh… haahh… What was that?” Said Noct who was the first one climbed into the land.

I can only keep silent, and just glad that they are save. But what now? The path that we supposed to take now blocked by the wall that fallen down caused by the explosion.

I guess, we need to take a detour. I wonder if Sinley is okay.

“You okay?” I asked Sinley.

“Yeah, I’m okay” She said softly.

“Good, let’s help them” I said while getting up and walk into the others.

…..

Approximately, one minute later.

“Phew, can’t believe that the explode would be that big.” Said Alvern.

“You almost killed us all!!” I said to him.

“Guys, keep quite!!” Said Mewny.

“We need to escape from here, let’s go separate ways. I’ll go with Noct” Said Mewny.

“Uhh, can I choose my partner by myself?” Noct said.

“You say something?” Said Mewny who is staring at Noct’s face closely.

“Umm, nope.” Noct said softly.

I wonder if those two has some sort of connection or maybe a relationship that I don’t want to know about it.

“Alright, I’ll go with Cinder then” Said Alvern.

“and you with me~” Said Sinley while point out to me.

“Alright, let’s meet at my house later. Good Luck!!” Said Alvern,

And we go separate ways.

0