Chapter 30.
185 1 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Viola for once was totally at a loss. This place was unfamiliar but that was alright, so much of the ocean was unfamiliar. But to be on the other side of the world… she did not know what to do. The stars were practically useless to her, she was lost beyond belief. 

 

Viola had been so delighted to show Eva everything her new life would bring her. To share everything that made her happy. To bask in the freedom she had earned, now with a companion who wouldn't leave her feeling so alone.

 

All of that joy had been smothered.

 

She had been terrified to give the gift to Eva, scared she wouldn't accept, scared she wouldn’t look at Viola the same. She had been strong through it, needing to help Eva. All she had wanted was to fix everything, to get them away from Talbot, to go home. Now… she couldn't. They were free but they would never go home.

 

The other side of the world.

 

It was heartbreaking, her pod was out there… probably… and yet she couldn't go to them. She did not know all the oceans. Her kind were not solitary, they did not venture out like this. They stuck to their patterns, the way the stars did. Mother would have known what to do. Viola felt so… useless. She felt so old sometimes and yet she knew so little.

 

She had to care of Eva, she had so much to teach her. Yet it was Eva who was puzzling through getting them home while Viola floated there uselessly.

 

“Ok, if we can figure out where we are precisely then we can begin to make our way around… Swimming around the continent would take… I have no idea but… I need to know where we are in human terms. We have maps of the whole work and I generally know the shape of things… it's better than nothing.”

 

Viola was only half following. She almost missed the cage in the abyss. It had at least been a little bubble where nothing else mattered really. She had been… comfortable there as much as she had hated it.

 

“Viola?” Eva said again. “Can you find which way land is closest?”

 

“I do not know land, Eva,” she sighed. Her words were harsher than intended.

 

Eva stayed silent, her skin glimmering in the moonlight. She really was beautiful as a blackfish. It suited her, even if Eva was hesitant and missed home… there was something that just clicked. She was so capable, figuring out such things that Viola did not understand, humans were so good at gathering information about the world. She would have never figured out that she was on the other side of the world. Her kin lived simply, she had never had to learn things the humans did. And even when she had been a girl she had been too young to learn.

 

Eva wrapped her in another hug, this time putting aside their current situation as Viola relaxed into her. Feeling Eva’s skin under her fingers. The reminder that she wasn't alone in more ways than one.

 

“Hey,” she soothed. “We’ll figure this out, I promise.”

 

She burrowed into Eva’s embrace. There was so much on her mind but Eva’s words were too difficult right now. Instead, she sang. A song of grief and sadness. One Mother had sung when a cousin had become too sick. She did not know if it was the time but it felt right, a way to express her feelings.

 

Eva listened and stroked her hair as she often did to her. Both of them were content to hide in a little bubble of denial for a little while.

 

Viola did not like being vulnerable, it was dangerous. Under any other circumstances, she wouldn’t allow herself to be. But Eva was a blackfish, Eva was Eva. She understood things that her kin didn’t. She wanted things her kin didn’t. Viola also wanted things her kin didn’t.

 

She gently took Eva’s hand, bringing it to her chest as she gently kissed her. What she wanted now was for Eva to make her feel better. Human sex rituals would not work without land but… well… there were no humans anymore.

 

She wrapped herself around Eva, their tails entwining their bodies pressing together. It was so strange that not so long ago she had not even understood kissing, now… she couldn’t get enough of Eva’s lips. She just felt like home. And she wanted to bury herself in her.

 

Eva slid her hand down to Viola’s slit and Viola pressed against her. Eva may have grown but she was still quite small compared to Viola. She just wasn’t human small.

 

Eva began to kiss down her body, slithered was a better word to describe it as she ran her fingers through Viola’s folds. Viola shuddered, it had been a very long time since she had felt such pleasure.

 

She did not desire pleasure the way Eva did. Making Eva, or others, feel good was always more rewarding. But she certainly did not dislike feeling good, and Eva made her feel very good. Her body was hot and relaxed as Eva’s fingers delved inside her.

 

“That’s so hot,” Eva murmured as her small hand disappeared inside her. Viola clenched around her, feeling Eva’s hand pressing against her walls. Ticking and caressing her most sensitive spots.

 

Viola whined with pleasure as Eva descended. Pressing her face against her slit, her long tongue caressing her. Sucking her.

 

Eva’s fingers rolled and Viola bucked with a whimper. Sending them spinning underwater. Neither of them paid any mind. Viola’s attention focused on Eva against her, Eva inside her. The pleasure that was flowing through her.

 

Eva kicked her tail, reorienting them together. Her fingers pulled away just enough for Viola to plead for her to continue, her desperate whistles filling the water as jolts of energy flickered through her.

 

Viola had never felt anything quite like this before. Even her own exploration held nothing to this intimacy. Then her body was exploding, clenching around Eva, her bundle of nerves pulsing against Eva’s tongue. Viola jerked and writhed through incoherent whistles of pleasure before her body finally came to a rest.

 

She let out a stream of bubbles as she entwined herself with Eva once again. The stress had melted off of her, she felt as malleable as the ocean around them. Like a jellyfish. Squishy and soft.

 

She whistled affectionately to Eva. She felt better now even if nothing had changed. Eva had made her feel better, comforted her and made the stress go away for a little while.

 

Viola was more than content to stay like this a little longer. She could try and translate Eva’s crazy plan in a little while. Right now at least, everything was ok. She had done her best to comfort Eva through much of this, it was ok for Eva to return the favour. They couldn’t both always be strong, but she could always rely on Eva. That much was certain. She has chosen well.

 

“I love you,” she whistled, hoping the meaning was clear. She really needed to say it more often. She would not be here if not for Eva after all.

If you enjoy what I create I recommend you check out my Patreon. You can gain:

  • Access to several chapters of my current story early.
  • Access to all unpublished chapters of unfinished arcs, currently over a dozen. 
  • Patreon exclusive content.
  • Fancy discord roles for my server and access to exclusive channels.

If you like what I make then please consider supporting me, it means a lot and helps keep me writing.

16