Chapter 69- Torn
2.2k 1 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Miyako was really upset in the morning.

Last night...she tempted her husband for sex. She had never worn such shameless attire in front of anyone before, yet she needed him to fuck her up well.

She was conflicted with her emotions and growing lust. Her desires for the man whom she met for the second time in the store yesterday were too unbearable and overwhelming to forget. His manly scent, the way he roughly touched her at inappropriate places, and the vulgar tone he used to talk with her....everything was etched into her memories and made her crave for more.

She tried to overwrite those memories by having her husband's passion. His gentle caress. His lovely words. His consideration....she thought she would be able to overcome this sense of regret and taboo once she slept with her husband last night.

...but, in the end, Miyako had to think about David, to bring herself to orgasm. 

She was mentally disoriented in the morning upon recalling how she was thinking of another man while her husband was the one on her...it made her sick of herself.

...however, she couldn't forget about him. David was all on her mind the whole day and even today.

"Miyako? Is everything alright?" Her husband looked at her with a worried visage—bringing Miyako out of her reverie before she hurriedly nodded.

"A-Absol-" It was then when suddenly, the bell chimed to inform the arrival of someone in the store.

Miyako instantly went still as her nose was greeted with a familiar scent. She didn't have to turn to identify the person.

"Ah, David." Her husband walked out of the counter and greeted the man.

"Kurokawa-san, how are you?" The heavy voice of the foreigner, which was far more profound than her husband's, echoed in her ears before Miyako slowly turned to look at him...only to find her breathing getting choked.

The man was wearing a half-black shirt with his top two buttons undone—providing a healthy amount of exposure there. His well-built chest was a treat for a woman's eyes. His tight muscles and bulging biceps gave an intimidating impression. Not to talk about his big palm which can easily hold Miyako's face.

The tight black jeans he wore on his lower half, provided the outlines of his muscular legs and thighs. The pelvis region was tensed like yesterday, which made Miyako to keep looking at it for a moment longer than she should have.

"Miyako?" 

Hearing her husband's voice, she panicked and hurriedly greeted him, "G-Good morning, David-san!"

David nodded with a thin grin lifting his thick lips. He extended his hand toward the lady, which Miyako hesitantly took.

"I hope...we can work well today as well." His big hand overlapped hers entirely, as he softly ran his thumb on her soft knuckles—making Miyako jolt.

A blush crept its way to her face as she rubbed her legs slightly together upon finding her panties getting wet. 

"So, what should I do today?" 

Miyako breathed a long sigh. Whether it was a sigh of relief or frustration remained a mystery.

"Ah, why don't you help Miyako in restocking the ration in the backroom? She will tell you about the stock distribution in the meantime as well?"

Hearing her husband's suggestion, Miyako flinched.

To be alone with David in the stock room?

A part of her just wanted to ask her husband to do the counseling. However, the arousal she felt upon touching his warm and rugged hand didn't allow her to think rationally.

"S-Sure...let's get going David-san?"

Gesturing toward the backside of the counter, Miyako extended her lips in a smile, with a subtle blush never leaving her face.

"I will deal with the customers in the meantime." Her husband took the rein of handling the counter as Miyako led David behind the counter and into the storeroom.

*Pah*

"Ah!" Just as Miyako entered the storeroom, a tight slap she felt on her ass.

"Miyako?"

Her husband peeked from the entrance. 

Miyako turned to look at him with a reddened face and shook her head, "I just tripped. Nothing to worry." Her husband smiled and nodded before going back to the counter.

"Why did you spank me? My husband is just right outside." Glaring at David, she complained.

"Blame yourself to have such a bubbly butt." David grabbed her ass with his both hands after inching closer to her and pinched her butt cheeks with enough force to make her nearly yelp again.

"Hnngh...w-what..." Miyako was on her toes, that tightly he was pulling her ass cheeks as she found her nostrils being violated by his charismatic manly scent.

"T-This isn't right...l-let me go..." Miyako weakly protested by pressing her palm against his chest...only to find herself touching his muscles and feeling the power extruding his toned body.

David grinned at the reaction before he let go of her perky ass and held her hand,

"There something more interesting to touch~"Gliding her hand downwards he pressed it against his ten inches cock which was already half erect in his jeans.

Miyako's eyes widened upon feeling the texture of the black cobra, David was packing in his jeans. The girth, that heat, that length...she could only gulp upon thinking what if...

David was satisfied by her reaction before he pulled the woman behind the shelves. Although he wouldn't mind letting her husband see what he was about to do, there was a strange excitement in keeping things secret.

"Here, hold it tight, and don't scream." Miyako's eyes widened as she held the shelf and leaned down, with her butt rubbing against his pelvis.

A sense of panic rose in her consciousness for what was about to happen.

However, she could feel how her pussy was throbbing for him. Her mind was constantly telling her to not let herself get tempted by adultery...but her wet cunt desired something else.

In the end, she didn't stop him from unbuttoning her jeans and pulling them down to her knees.

David grinned seeing the plump ass and the wet patch on her panty.

'What a way to start the day~'

*****

A/N:- It was 'hard' writing this chapter. Secret cuckoldry hits differently~

36