Chapter 70- Bread with creampie
2.9k 5 40
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

David(Minoru) was originally going to tease the woman only a bit for today and crush her under guilt and undeniable pleasure so she herself seeks him in the future. The fun of having a faithful wife craving for another man's cock was just too exciting to miss.

However, as soon as David's eyes landed on the perfect buttocks and wet cunt of the bakery lady, he knew he wouldn't be able to hold back. 

Her pale white skin was slightly reddened around her cake cheeks because of the rough fondling he had done some minutes ago. Those fat cloudy meat buns could be a very valid reason for war. This small mole near the edge of her ass crack drew his intention as David placed his palms over her ass cheeks and parted them.

"Ahh...d-don't do that..." The way she wiggled her waist, only elevated his lips in a pure evil smirk before David inserted his index finger into his lips and dug it inside her tight butthole.

"Ah!" Miyako exclaimed feeling the warm sensation evading her anus as she looked over her shoulder in shock.

"Relax. Today, only your pussy gets rewarded." David said as he patted his fingers against her warm and wet pussy; making the woman squirm.

David untied his belt and unzipped his jeans before taking out the monster.

The girthy ten-inch black mamba was tweaking in rage as it sought the warmth of a woman's hole.

Placing his cock against her entrance, David teased the woman by flicking the mushroom head against her pussy.

Miyako closed her eyes and prepared herself for being forcibly violated by this overbearing man.

David grinned at that reaction before he finally slid his thing inside her waiting twat.

"AHHHMmfhh~" Her loud scream was muffled by the hand, David pressed against her mouth and tight held it so no sound reached her husband.

Miyako wasn't in her sane mind to notice how she nearly announced her climax to the whole store. Her eyes rolled behind her head and her mind was completely blank at that moment as she came pretty hard just by insertion.

The strong and long cock of David made her senseless as her back arched and her body convulsed under the pleasure.

"Quite a feisty slut, ain't ya? To think, you will be cumming right away~" David only elevated the weight of guilt over her shoulder by reminding the woman, how she was enjoying this taboo act of adultery.

Without paying mind to what she was incoherently spouting, David crawled his cock out of her wormhole until half of his length was exposed before plunging it deep and hard inside her.

"Mmmghuf!!" Her moan filled his ear but thankfully, the hustle of the early morning store didn't allow her husband to pay attention to them.

*TAP* *TAP* *Tap*

The slow thrusting was making her squirm and shake in pleasure as her eyes remained upturned while her mouth slowly got released.

"Ho~" David grinned as the woman suddenly began to lick his fingers once he let go of her mouth. 

Her slick and warm tongue rolled around his thick fingers and wetted his skin. He inserted his finger in and out of mouth while her baby hole enjoyed the presence of a real man's cock.

The way her ass shook and rippled, every time he went in, made him extremely aroused, as David raised his hand and spank the woman.

"David? What was that sound?"

"!!!" Miyako stopped licking at once as she heard her husband's voice. 

Her eyes widened soon enough as she felt his piston slowing but not stopping at all.

Although she was hidden behind the boxes and shelves, she still would be visible to her husband if he stepped even three steps forward.

The scare and pleasure of the situation nearly made her pee as she heard David's voice,

"Ah, I dropped the register. Do you need me for something?" As he said, the man cruelly pinched the side of her waist, making Miyako press her palm against her mouth so she wouldn't scream.

"No, nothing. Where is Miyako?"

Miyako was desperately holding her mouth to not scream in the guilty pleasure she was receiving from the slow thrusts from the man. The way he was sliding his whole length in and out of her puckering hole was a sweet torture; nothing less.

A part of her mind wanted him to just stop and send her husband away before continuing...while the other part wanted David to just thrash her brutally and let the world know, how pervert of a woman she was.

However, fortunately(?) David leaned on the first option,

"She is in the washroom. It seems she has an upset stomach."

"Oh, I see. Well, send her to the counter soon since there are many customers I cannot handle."

As her husband said, she heard his footsteps fading away.

*PAH* *PAH* *PAH*

"Hnng...ah...ah... shlow...ahh..."Just as her husband left, his thrusting became animalistic and her hoarse voice pleaded for him to treat her a little better.

However, all she received in response was a tight slap across her arse and her hair being pulled before his vulgar tone reached her ears,

"Stop whining like a bitch. You were born to be fucked by me, so instill that fact and cope with it."

His hard fucking and rough treatment rendered her from speaking any comprehensible word as she moaned like a wild animal who was receiving the first mating of the season. 

She was no longer holding her moans and his hips weren't ready to slow at all. 

The unison of their hips caused David to groan slightly before he held her waist tightly and plunged his member, deep inside her baby hole.

"Hnnngh....nfott..." Dave covered her mouth again since he wasn't willing to hear her saying to not cum inside of her.

He painted the woman's interior with white shade while the woman moaned in ecstasy and shot a stream of yellow liquid down on the floor.

"Ah, you peed. Such a nasty bitch you are~"

As David took his cock out, he grinned upon seeing the dripping cum, before he pulled her panties up.

"Ah!" Miyako exclaimed feeling her panty halting the flow of his cum before David's whisper sent a shiver down her spine,

"Keep it like that and send me a picture in the evening. If not, you won't be seeing me from tomorrow."

David kissed the woman on the neck and slid his phone number, written on a card, in between her ass crack.

Now, this was a fulfilling morning for Minoru.

******

A/N:- Enjoyed?

40