Chapter 71- Hatred or…
2.4k 2 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After I was done with the Bread lady, I made my way toward the school. 

What happened with Shiori last night was weighing on me for a long time until I fell asleep. In the morning, Shiori was still sleeping when I left the room.

Although she suggested that we date, since she wanted to give herself another chance, I knew things wouldn't be easy for her. And the thought of having a genuine sibling relationship has long faded from her consciousness.

Well, I wasn't that much affected by that. After all, I could have Shiori either way.

My plan to meet Akisu early in the morning, failed since I woke up nearly at six thirty. Since the weekend was far away, I planned to make some time tomorrow before school and elevate his motivation.

"Ah..." Suddenly, I nearly bumped into someone who was taking a sharp turn from the corner.

"I am sorry for-" My speech halted as I finally realized who the person in front of me was.

"Nao-kun... " Dark blue long hair messily tied up in a short bun behind his head. Black headphones hanging down his neck. Thin and tall built with lazy eyes. 

Hiiragi Naoko has the look and style that could make a normal high school girl fall for him, for his looks alone. However, despite having been a girl for a few times, I didn't feel a single bit attracted towards him. If anything, I was trying hard to not let my expression turn ugly.

"Minoru-kun...morning." Hearing his heavy voice, I nodded.

I ignored him soon after and began walking toward the front. Even if it was rude, it doesn't matter. I didn't want to make a good impression on him. I hate Naoko, and that fact must be clear to him as well.

....well, he might have probably forgotten about it.

Given how busy and popular he was, he might have already forgotten about that incident.

However, I was wrong,

"Minoru...umm...I wanted to apologize for what happened last year." I didn't notice when Naoko walked up to me and while walking beside me, he uttered in a hesitant voice.

I was beyond surprised to hear his words before I couldn't help reading his thoughts,

[I am quite sure he won't just forgive me yet...when did he stop wearing glasses? Looks kinda cute...]

My eyes further widened as I felt my face heating a little at such indecent thoughts.

Turning away from him, I responded loud and clear, "No can do!"

The humiliation I went through...the way I have been rejected by people...Nao has to suffer equally before I can get satisfied.

'...but why....why did he have to apologize now?!' I couldn't help but grumble inwardly as I fastened my steps and reached school in no time.

*****

I was kinda lamenting how I responded to Naoko. Not like I was planning to get suddenly all mushy with him...but I didn't want to let him know about my hatred either. It would have been more satisfying to defeat him while offering a kind smile. 

But well,

"Morning, Minoru-kun." While I was exchanging my shoes I suddenly was called by a blond youth beside me 

I looked up and found it was Shio.

"Morning." I offered a neutral greeting before I resumed taking off my shoes.

It was surprising for him to be alone in the morning. And even more surprising for a person of the highest hierarchy in the school to greet someone as lowly as me. 

"You have a trial against Naoko today, right?" 

Hearing his query, I nodded. Today would be a battle for the permanent goalkeeper of the team.

The reason why I bribed the captain of the team was because the majority of team members still wanted Naoko on the team. I read their mind as I decided to have the main party, a.k the captain in my pocket. 

Give the dog a little treat and he will bite your opponent to get the whole bone. 

Maybe it was because I wasn't saying anything further, Shio seemed to get a little embarrassed as he soon waved at me,

"Then...see you in the field."

Fleetingly, I glanced at him and read his thoughts to find out about my little princess,

[I wonder if Alia is alright now...should I visit the infirmary before heading to the class?]

I grinned reading his thoughts.

'So Alia is again not feeling well, eh? I wonder if she needs an injection to get better~'

I decided to visit the girl in the next period as I headed to attend the homeroom.

*****

The classroom was bustling as always with most of the students forming their groups and chatting about their respective hobbies or interests.

Koori was seated beside her boyfriend and was having quite a pleasant chat as it seems. Unlike usual, Nao was responding to her quite frequently and even saying things that were making Koori, giggle and blush.

Generally, I would have felt repulsive of seeing my crush getting along with the person whom I hate. However, for some reason, I was feeling a little conflicted 

For Naoko to suddenly apologize to me and even change his behavior around Koori?

Is it just a random chance or he is about to do something...

'No no no! I shouldn't be curious about that bastard! He is a scumbag, through and through!' I shook my head and dissipated my useless thoughts.

Thankfully, to divert my attention, our homeroom Sensei arrived before everyone greeted her.

"Good morning class." She was looking beautiful and refreshing as ever...to the point where no one could even guess that her deepest desire is to be fucked by the raw meat of a literal animal.

Quite the kinky type.

I was about to take out my notebook when suddenly Sensei announced something,

"Tomorrow, a transfer student will be arriving. Make sure to be kind to her."

At that time, I had no idea how this transfer student was so deeply connected to my past... 

******

A/N: The story is about to take some major turn. Drop a comment.

35