Chapter 72- Affair
2.2k 1 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Alia has been resting in the infirmary for more than an hour now. The homeroom was about to end yet she wasn't feeling like going back to the classroom

She easily gets sick under harsh weather and when she comes in contact with dust and dirt. She tries to remain in solitude around the school and spends her time leisurely with her fiancé, however, sometimes even Alia makes mistakes.

Last night she went on a stroll to calm her mind and it seemed the cold wind of the incoming monsoon caught up to her. 

The reason why she left her house to stroll around late at night was because she was trying to cure her mind and forget about that incident that occurred more than a week ago.

She was brutally molested by a person she never saw again.

Alia couldn't forget how vulgarly he touched her and spoke in such an indecent manner. The way he violated her private areas left a deep scar on her remembrance and made Alia feel disgusted with herself.

She was beyond ashamed to admit that she never felt something like that before. The sensation she felt under his mercy was something Alia remembered vividly. His rugged fingers, his rough treatment, his cursing...his warmth...

"...truly disgusting. How shameless I can be..." Covering her reddened face under her forearm, Alia tried to collect her thoughts.

"Are you feeling well now, Alia-san?" The infirmary in charge, Naoto-sensei parted the curtain slowly and asked with a warm smile on his face.

Alia couldn't help smiling at the man as she uncovered her eyes. Since she has visited the infirmary almost every week once or sometimes twice, she has formed a good relationship with the older one.

Seeing his warm smile made her heart flutter a bit before she responded, "I will be alright in an hour or so. " 

Although she knew she shouldn't have such feelings for a man who was not her fiancé and a teacher no less, she couldn't help but feel a certain connection toward the older one.

That was why when he moved his hand and softly caressed her head she didn't show any resistance and even closed her eyes. 

"Mm..." Alia softly hummed before she felt his warm hand traveling down her head to her cheek. 

Alia slowly parted her lids and found that in the teacher's eyes, there was something akin to fondness and slight desire as well. 

His big hand cupped her cheek and she found his face advancing toward hers. Her heartbeat fastened as she clutched the hem of her skirt.

She was torn between the feeling of guilt and rising desire as she ultimately closed her eyes and parted her lips slightly. Her current stance clearly invited the man to kiss her.

"Alia..." She softly opened her eyes to find Naoto's face inches away from her.

He was clearly asking for permission to proceed.

Alia felt extremely guilty but she couldn't deny her feelings for Naoto as well or he would feel rejected. 

"I-If it's just a kiss...th-then it's okay..." Any more than that would be betrayal toward her lover, but until it was just kissing Alia would be able to convince herself.

Their lips were a mere breath away as Alia anticipated the kiss dearly...when suddenly the door of the infirmary slid open.

Naoto panicked and got up from the bed before walking toward the door.

Alia hurriedly pulled the cover and enshrouded herself just in case the person walked up to her. 

She couldn't begin to think how big of trouble would arise if students got to know about the love affair between Alia and the sensei. Forget about his job, her reputation and relationship with Shio would be over. 

Her heartbeat remained quickened for a good amount of time as she tried hearing the person who walked in—but failed to.

'Are they gone...?' As she was just about to check on Naoto, suddenly someone pulled the cover and startled Alia in the process.

"Ohya~isn't it the princess~"

Alia's eyes couldn't have been any more widened as they were right now as she stared at the familiar blond delinquent who abused her some days ago.

"Y-You!" Alia was about to rise from the bed and slap the guy right away when suddenly he pushed his hand into the middle of her chest and made her lay back on the bed.

"Why getting overexcited, girl? Wanna taste daddy's whip that bad?" Seeing his nasty grin made her disgusted as she swatted his hand and was about to seek Naoto's help.

However, suddenly her eyes were met with a rectangular mobile screen where a certain picture was being shown.

"Huh?" Alia's face went pale as she saw a picture of Naoto lying on top of her with the distance between their faces less than a pinky. The way she had closed her eyes in the picture explicitly told that she wasn't being forced to kiss Naoto.

Sweat began to pour down her head as she turned her gaze toward an equally petrified Naoto. 

"Heeh~Never knew my princess would be so lusty to pursue the geezer here~" Alia gritted her teeth hearing those words as she glared at the guy and spat,

"What do you want?! Money, right?!"

Naoto seemed a little expectant, given Alia's background and the funds she must be possessing.

However, the dim hope flickered away when the blond responded, "Nah, too cheap. Money ain't no more exciting for me. Hmmm..." 

As the blond said he turned his eyes around the room before fixing his gaze on the lab coat-wearing man, "You, go watch for others. Don't let anyone in or you done for. Understood?"

Naoto hurriedly nodded before directing an apologetic gaze at Alia and making his way outside to guard the infirmary.

Alia retained her glare at the blond, but inwardly she was scared. She knew what kind of lunatic he was and how far the boy could go to humiliate her.

Last time she was at his mercy even though he was practically r*ping her. But now, he got the reason for her obedience.

"Haaa...let's see..." Once the door of the infirmary was closed the blond individual sat on the bed opposite Alia before assessing the girl from up to down.

Alia felt disgusted just by being watched by him. It felt like he was assaulting her through his mere gaze. 

The boy enjoyed the nasty scowls, Alia extended toward him before he finally commanded her,

"Strip naked but keep your tie and stockings. Kinda in the mood for a lil' fun~"

*****

A/N:- Slight BDSM in the next chapter. Nothing too extreme(yet).

28