Chapter 73- Shake it
2.3k 4 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The shop feature Minoru got the notification about, the other day, allows him to change EXP for some magical and ridiculously useful product. And since he has been getting involved in activities that grant him a good amount of EXP regularly, he didn't find it too heartbreaking to waste some EXP on Alia.

Minoru bought a serum for fifty EXP that allows him to become invisible for thirty seconds after consumption. Since he wanted to inspect the infirmary before walking in, he purchased the potion and went for a quick check-up.

However, upon walking in sneakily he couldn't believe what he saw.

The honored student of the school, who was hailed as the perfect couple with her fiancé was actually having an affair with none other than the infirmary in charge.

Minoru might have considered it a misunderstanding however upon reading their thoughts, he knew that the man was dearly in love with Alia and the girl was somehow attracted to the older one as well.

Although Minoru wouldn't have minded seeing the two kiss each other and enjoy some exhibition, he decided to stop things between them.

The fun of taking Alia's first time was too tempting for Minoru to allow the lab coat-wearing man, to have his way with the silver head.

That was why once he took pictures of them, he walked toward the door and announced his arrival.

—leading things to this point.

"Never knew the daughter of such a high-class family would have an affair, even though her lover is in the same school."

Alia gritted her teeth in frustration as she stood butt naked in front of the blond while covering her breasts and vagina with her hands. As he demanded, she kept the stockings and the tie left on her body....but it only made her look sluttier.

Her hair was tied in a bun which exposed her reddened neck. 

"Can you get done with this already?"Hearing her agitated voice, a smirk formed on the blondie's lips—sending a shiver down her spine.

"How about you lift those arms high and shake your oppai for me?"

Alia's eyes widened before she clenched her fist and was about to retaliate when suddenly, the guy pulled his phone and after turning the accursed picture toward her, he warned,

"Defy my words and this masterpiece would be all over the web. Good luck having a normal school life after that."

Hearing those words made her realize what kind of mud hole she got herself trapped in. Even if her father took down the pictures from the internet using his resources, it still would leave a lot of damage to her relationship with her family and Shio.

'Just you wait, rascal...once I get done with that picture...' Cursing the delinquent inwardly, Alia slowly lifted her hands and revealed the two treasure globes she had never exposed to anyone before.

The pink areolae surrounding her small button made the guy raise his brows as he uttered,

"Nice shade. You ain't messing around with those meats or giving your lover any leeway."

Hearing those vulgar words she spat, "Relationship doesn't mean physician keenship only."

"Heeh~says who? Last I checked, you had that geezer laid on you; ready to have his time."

Alia blushed hearing those words, but before she could retaliate, the delinquent gestured and told her to continue.

Alia could only gulp her anger, and raise her hand above her head and expose her naked form in full glory.

"Now shake 'em babes~" Seeing the nasty grin elevating his lips, Alia cussed inwardly before moving her body from left to right, allowing her breasts to jiggle with each movement.

The delinquent suddenly got up from his seat, making Alia freeze on the spot before he brought his left hand near her seat.

"Keep 'em up or you are done for." Alia halted her arms mid-way as she was about to cover her breasts and protect them from the scumbag.

The blond individual slowly touched her nipple with just his index finger, and a current ran down her whole body making Alia lose all her strength in her legs.

Her whole body quivered at the sensation she felt from mere touch with her teeth tightly clenched.

"Heeh~aren't you a feisty one~"

"Auu..." Alia cried with her left eye closed as suddenly she felt her nipple being pinched and pulled forcibly.

A tear formed in her open eye as she endured the pain...and felt a certain kind of sensation between her legs.

'...am I for real?!' Alia couldn't believe that she was getting off by the pain he was inflicting on her.

However, what she knew was the fact that her facial expression currently described her feelings—urging the male to pull both of her nipples like he was intending to pluck them off.

"Hnnnghhh!!"Her body convulsed as suddenly Alia felt something pouring down her vagina and her mind turned paperwhite for an instant.

"Hehe...talk about royal pervert...."

The boy pushed the girl onto the bed and positioned her on all fours.

Purchasing a butt plug from the [Shop], the boy first lubricated his finger.

"Open your mouth slut." Hearing his command, Alia didn't think twice before parting her lips and taking his finger in her wet mouth.

He moved his index and middle fingers around her mouth, pinched her tongue, and made her gag slightly but from all the torment, all Alia felt was true bliss, as she felt her cunt ready to squirt another load.

"Ah..." She whined subconsciously when he took his fingers out...however, the complaint soon turned into shock when Alia felt her anus being parted.

"W-Wha-ahh!"

Suddenly, her ass received a solid hit as the boy used his broad and thin palm to leave a print on her butt cheeks. The pale skin of her ass reddened immediately before Alia exclaimed upon having her hair pulled.

"Listen, you cheap cheating slut...whatever I do to you, I intend to hear no objection, you got that?!"

Alia nodded fanatically with her eyes upturned and her hair roughly held by the guy. 

This savage treatment should have been enough to make her cry....however, his roughness was making her even more aroused.

Suddenly he left her hair and pushed his hard and cold finger against her anus.

"...agh..." Alia barely held herself from screaming as she found her butt hole being forcibly stretched by whatever he was inserting in her.

Her mind went numb that much pain she was experiencing at the moment....however, to enjoy the pain and come once more, she tried sneaking her hand toward her cunt—only to be stopped by him.

"Uh-huh, not too soon girl."

The blondie grinned at her current state before a very dubious plan formulated in his mind.

*****

A/N:- He breaking her and making her loyal. Liked the chapter? Want me to add more sex scenes or is this pace fine? I am trying to build up first so every character could have some significance in the story.

31