Chapter 74- Principal
2.2k 2 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Minoru's POV:]

I left the infirmary soon after and told the infirmary in charge to remain silent on the matter. Naturally, he didn't fight back since I already read know important was this job for him.

As for Alia, then there was no point worrying about her. She wouldn't even think of telling anyone how she was molested by a strange delinquent and forcibly had to swallow a butt plug in her tight anus. 

Forget about blackmailing, she enjoyed the savage play bestowed on her enough to be obedient for the time being.

'But still, it's a surprise that the treasured daughter of such a renowned family was having an affair with a teacher...' I couldn't help exclaiming as I made my way toward the third floor of the school.

My destination was the principal's office. The reason I decided to go there was because, next month, just a week before the midterms, I was going on a trip with my parents and sister. And also, I had to do something about my regular absence from school. Although I would like to get scolded by my sadist mother, it wouldn't be good if she receives several notifications about my absence and gets suspicious of me.

Everything should be in moderation and Mom would only know those of my misdeeds which I would let her know. 

There was a small break between the third and fourth periods so I had enough time.

Once I reached the office, I knocked twice.

"Come in."

Hearing the command I twisted the knob and walked in,

"Sorry for disturbing you, sir."

My principal was a man in his late fifties with white hair combed toward the back of his head. He possesses a strong build with a height of 6'2. He has a stern personality which didn't allow me to meet his gaze in the past even once. But now, things are different.

"Student Minoru from class 2-E. What did you want to talk about?"

It was surprising that he remembered my name but without dwelling on that for long I politely stood near the table and looked into his raven eyes.

"Kocho-sensei...next month during the second week, I along with my family are going on a trip. Please can you gran-"

"Next month? Isn't your mid-terms at that time? And given your poor performance in class tests, you should be the last student thinking of a vacation just before the exams."

I clenched my fist behind my back. This guy was speaking a lot. 

Last year, when I was getting into rumors and was side cast by the others, all I did was too sturdy and fap. That's why I got in the top ten in ranking in the final exams. And now that I messed up in the last two tests, this person is treating me like a loser...

Well...he is kinda right. 

"Alright, sensei. I will do as you say and drop the plan." I bowed to the man and accepted my defeat. Well, I do say 'defeat' but not like I was letting the chance of going on a vacation with my family, slip away.

Just as I stood back up I appraised the man;

[Name: Tsukabe Reiji]

[Age: 56]

[Job: Headmaster]

[Special skill: Fingering]

[Arousal meter: 0/5]

[Relationship: Haven't made love to anyone for the past 2 years.]

[Current thoughts: This boy sounds suspicious. Should I call his parents?]

[Desire: To embrace and pleasure my daughter-in-law.]

....

My brows raised reading that hobby, desire, and his current thoughts.

I didn't make him wait for long before turning on my feet and making my way outside.

I never had seen someone's skill related to sexual activity. Forget about that, I never had seen someone's desire relating to their family member.

'The headmaster is quite a bastard eh...' It was given that I wasn't going to ruin anyone's family by turning myself into his daughter-in-law and letting him bang me. However, I surely can become someone like her and seduce the man.

No one would get hurt in that way and I would have my wishes fulfilled.

'If I remember correctly, Principal's granddaughter is in the first year...hmm...' I remember that person was in the same class where I and Akisu were last year.

Since the said girl was beautiful and smart everyone knew her, including me. 

I decided to meet her during lunch break and read her memories to get information about her mother. I need to act fast about this case or the headmaster might call my parents—which may lead this vacation to get postponed.

Reaching back to class, I glanced around and found Alia sitting there with a strained smile lifting her lips as she responded to her classmates with a flushed face. 

I grinned at how well she was handling the new addition to her body as I made my way toward my seat.

"Where were you, man? You totally missed the second period." Hearing Akisu's query I shrugged.

"Not like there was anything interesting."

As I sat down I remembered something that the homeroom teacher was talking about in the morning, "Now that I think about it, isn't this a very weird period for a student to transfer? I mean the midterms are about to begin."

"Seems so...maybe they need to change schools on an emergency basis? Like you know, some jobs require people to change cities at random ass times of the year."

I leaned back in my seat while nodding. 

"Well, I hope this transfer student is some beautiful girl. What you say?" 

"Hmmm...doesn't matter." I raised my brows hearing such a lackluster response from my friend as I asked,

"Why so serious? Is it that, you are no longer into girls?"

Akisu blushed before glaring at me, "Stop spouting such nonsense! I am straight and fairly attracted to women...it's just...well forget it..."

Without even reading his thoughts I could tell that Akisu was trying to remain loyal to Miku. 

I felt slightly guilty for keeping my man away from his dear Miku. However, this would change tomorrow.

"Hey, Aki. When do you go to the gym?"

*****

A/N:- Some slow chapters. I hope you guys likes it. Drop a comment.

32