Chapter 75- Teasing the junior
2.4k 2 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was lunch break and I didn't have the appetite to have anything. Although the amazing sex I had in the morning burnt a lot of calories, nowadays I don't feel the need to replenish my energy because of my carnal activities.

Not to talk about my cum load has increased massively. I haven't reached the upper limit in one day but last I checked, I could climax over fifteen times without getting tired or running out of semen. 

Upon asking the system it turned out it was a natural growth of my body. Not only my libido has received a boost but my stamina, strength, and other stats are increasing with time as well.

It goes for my charisma as well—which explains why I was receiving numerous gazes in my direction as I made my way down the lobby.

My destination was the first-year classroom where I used to study a year ago. 

Upon reaching, I found most of the students either eating, talking, or laughing like how normal high school students should do 

I roamed my eyes and settled on a specific short green-haired girl who was smiling at something with her cute dimples in an open display.

As I thought, she really looked attractive.

I didn't check her out for long and asked the student, nearest the door,

"Umm..." I didn't have to ask the girl to come near me, since she was already looking at me with a good amount of blush adorning her cheeks. Not only she, but some others were looking at me with varying expressions and whispering to each other. 

...I seem to be getting popular. Well, who cares?

"Yes? Do you want me to call someone?" I was amazed by the girl's observation skills before I asked her,

"Can you call Tsukabe Satomi-san for me?"

Hearing my words she raised her brows before nodding. 

I watched as she hopped her way toward Satomi and made her look in my way. I remained indifferent as now, every gaze was turned in my direction.

Some began to whistle while some explicitly muttered out the possible romance building between me and Satomi.

Satomi had a profound blush on her face as she rebuked her classmates lightly and hurriedly made her way toward me.

'...is this how it feels to be a normie?' I couldn't help asking myself.

"Tsukabe Satomi...what does Senpai want from me?"

'Your mother...' I wanted to joke but knew how indecent it would be so I held it in and invited her, 

"Can you accompany me to the cafeteria for a bit? I want to talk to you a little." I didn't have any plan in mind through which I could touch her but that doesn't matter.

Until I have my skills, I know she wouldn't get freaked out by my approach and call me a creep.

"Ummm..." She looked unsure and glanced at her back for a moment which ushered me to say,

"If you are busy then-"

"Let's go!" 

I didn't think this trick would work but I was glad it did. The girl enthusiastically replied before she stepped out of the classroom.

I raised my brows at her but didn't say anything about her sudden change of mind.

We soon began to walk down the corridor towards the stairs.

As we walked, I checked her out a bit. 

She has ample amount of meat on her chest region; enough to make them look perky and eye-catching. Her rear seems bountiful beneath her short skirt and not to talk about her caramel eyes. She has a short stature and a refreshing aura around her. All in all, she was a kind of beauty who could be used as a mascot or sort.

While I was at it, I appraised her as well,

[Name: Tsukabe Satomi]

[Age: 16]

[Job: Student]

[Special Skill: Calligraphy]

[Arousal meter: 1/5]

[Relationship: Never dated anyone. Virgin.]

[Current thoughts: I should have checked my make-up....]

[Desire: To have a loving boyfriend who would make love to me in his room for our first time.]

....

She's....strangely a pure girl.

Although I don't judge people based on their appearance, given her beauty and popularity I definitely thought she would have some experience.

At this age, any teenager would get interested in the opposite sex and things related to physical intimacy. However, I was wrong. This girl was somehow like Akisu.

"Senpai...If I am not wrong then you are Fujiwara Minoru-senpai, right?" 

I raised my brows before asking, "You know me?"

The girl looked embarrassed before she shared something I was unaware of,

"Actually...you are in hot topics amongst first-years. I may not have seen it myself but some girls have taken your pictures as well. I heard a girl from my class even gave you a love letter. "

I tilted my head upon hearing those many things about myself.

Akisu and the system told me that my physical appearance was getting far better because of some passive skills. However, I didn't know things elevated to this point where I was getting picturized.

About the letter thingy, then I haven't been visiting my shoe locker(the infamous spot to leave love letters) since using my skills I change my shoes without actually changing them.

It was strange how once, a single glance from a beautiful girl excited me like crazy...and now, knowing that my shoe locker might have even love letters wasn't making me hyped up.

'Is this enlightenment...Nah, I am just not aroused enough?' 

"I never knew....well, what about Satomi-chan? Did you also put any love letters in there?" I asked after bumping my shoulder into hers and directing a teasing side glance.

The shade of her face took a lively change as she shook her head frantically and said, "No, never! I don't have the courage to do something like that."

I chuckled, "So you mean, it will take just a little push and I can expect Satomi-chan's confession?"

The shade of her face became redder even more as she began to panic, "A-Ah...a-about that..."

However, maybe she saw me laughing sneakily, she thumped her small fist on my shoulder and whined,

"Mou~Senpai...you are a tease actually, aren't you."

Hearing her complaint I laughed louder with my hands up in the air, "Alright, I surrender. You are just adorable to tease, Satomi. Now let's go; in exchange for all the mischief I will buy something good for you."

Satomi didn't know me personally. I never used any of my skills to grab her attention. There was nothing common between us...

....yet, it felt like we both were getting drawn toward each other quite well.

*******

A/N:- His first, normal romance? Hmm, doubt that.

I hope you guys liked the chapter. I will make the chapters longer from here on. This one was also planned to be around 1.5k words but my internet is kinda buggy today. Anyway, drop a comment.

30