Chapter 76- Consequences
1.9k 2 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This senior...is kind of strange.

I got to know about Fujiwara Minoru some days ago. Apparently, his high school debut came at an anonymous period. 

The difference between the previous version of Minoru-senpai and the person he was now, was quite drastic. If anything I would say he looked like an entirely different person.

The school was abuzz with him nowadays and some even formed a fan page about him—worshipping Minoru-senpai for his hot looks. 

And truth be told, once I looked at him from close I could tell that the rumors weren't baseless.

Minoru-senpai has a decent height which was about half a head taller than me. He has a thin and chiseled frame which made me wonder whether he works out regularly. He has a great style with long hair mostly tied in a bun or sometimes just messily left undone and the most striking part—his captivating red eyes.

Being near Senpai felt like I getting attracted toward him. It wasn't just physical attraction, Minoru-senpai's aura was just too captivating.

Although it was the first time I met him, it didn't feel like there was a moment of awkwardness between us when he invited me to the cafeteria.

I wasn't the type of person to fall for a person's looks but for Minoru-senpai, I believed that trusting him wouldn't be bad. Or more like, I had somehow the assurance that Minoru-senpai wouldn't hurt me if I trusted him.

"What do you want to eat?"

"Eh? Ah....a cupcake?" I was startled to find that we reached the cafeteria which made me reply on instinct.

However, I felt embarrassed to realize how I didn't even reject his kindness even once and told him right away.

"Alright then, wait for me." Minoru-senpai didn't seem to be bothered by my behavior as he walked toward the cafe counter.

For some reason, people gave him some space to walk through the crowd and allowed him to buy what he wanted right away.

'Is Minoru-senpai some kind of delinquent..?' The thought came to my mind but soon I brushed it off. Even if he was, that doesn't matter. 

Soon he returned to me with a big chocolate cupcake packet in his hand. Just by the label and the size I could tell that the single piece of dessert was more pricy than an average lunch.

"Here...let's get seated." Handing me the cupcake he looked around before gesturing toward one of the empty seats. 

The cafeteria was as crowded as ever however because of the upcoming class test many from the first year decided to have lunch in the classroom while revising the syllabus. 

I have already done my preparation that's why I wasn't in a rush.

I thought Minoru-senpai would sit opposite me since there were seats on either side of the table—however, he decided to sit beside me...something that made me a little nervous.

In a fluster, I took out the cupcake from the wrapper before digging in.

"So Satomi-chan...have you joined any club?"

Hearing his casual question made me realize that it was only me, getting all worked up. The way he seemed natural with the closeness made it clear that Senpai was used to being around women.

....for some reason, that made me a little...

"I have joined the cheerleading team recently."

To dispel my needless thoughts, I answered him hurriedly before biting the corner of the cupcake, a little savagely. 

Suddenly I remembered that Minoru-senpai wasn't eating anything, as I suggested,

"S-Senpai...do you want to taste a little?" I barely prevented myself from biting my tongue as I offered the cupcake's fresh side to Senpai.

"Is it sweet?" With his brows raised he asked me.

"Umm...it's coffee flavor so it's not totally sweet and has some bitterness of cocoa as well," I answered him truthfully with the cupcake still raised in his direction.

Minoru-senpai nodded before he extended his hand toward...my face!

"Ah..." I let out a strange sound as I felt his warm finger brushing near the edge of my lips. 

My eyes caught the small chunk of cream he scooped from my lips before Senpai inserted the finger between his lips.

Indirect k-k-k-ki-kisssss!!!

I watched him with a flushed face—my mind turning numb at the gesture before his soft whisper reached my ears, "This is definitely sweet...."

**KUH**

My brain got overheated as I felt my whole body turning red in embarrassment. The teasing look in his eyes didn't help as well!

If before I was biting on the cupcake to hide my awkwardness then now, I just want to hole my face in there to not let Senpai see this melted side of mine!

He is so unfair!!!

******

Naoko didn't dislike his girlfriend, Koori. However, he was never able to love her as a woman. He just couldn't.

However, she was so emotional and vulnerable at the time when she confessed that he ended up accepting her confession.

However, not everything in their relationship was acceptable to him. For example, the way she was trying to feed him lunch in the classroom was no good!

"Come on, Nao-kun~ Open your mouth." Naoko could see that many gazes and cameras were turned in their direction to enjoy the show, Koori was providing them.

This dense girl doesn't even sense how people were not appreciating her loving gesture but rather making fun of them.

"Just stop it, Koori. I can eat on my own."Taking the chopsticks from the girl, Naoko ignored her pout and bit on the omelet roll Koori brought in lunch.

His brows raised as he instinctively said, "It's good."

Koori smiled heartily as she suggested, "Try the rice cake I made. It took me a long time to give them the perfect shape."

Naoko nodded before he moved his chopsticks closer to the rice cakes...only to freeze up as he felt his phone buzzing.

Naoko placed the chopsticks inside the lunchbox before he hurriedly took out his phone.

Koori blinked in confusion upon seeing his unnatural behavior but she didn't say anything.

"Ah...." Naoko's eyes a little widened as he saw the caller's identity to be the same person from whom he didn't want to receive any calls.

Koori was about to peek at his phone and see, who made Naoko this worked up—however, before she could have looked, Naoko suddenly got up.

"I will be back in a minute..."

"Ah-wait!" Before Koori could hold his arm and ask him what happened, Naoko took a swift exit from the class and headed toward the stairs

Once he reached there, he picked up the phone and said 'Hello?' in a hesitant voice.

[Get out of the school. A car is waiting.]

Naoko panicked slightly as he asked, "B-But...I asked for a little more time-"

[Zip it and listen to what I say! You won't be the only one facing the consequences of your delay!]

Naoko's body froze and his mind went numb in an instant.

The call got disconnected and he was left with no other option.

This might be the last day of his school....however, the person he went to meet wasn't his girlfriend but someone else.

*****

A/N:- Liked the chapter?

29