Chapter 77- Grudge
1.7k 0 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

During my first year of high school, I was quite an easygoing guy who liked to hang out with people and make new friends.

I have always been like this since my days at middle high so one could say, I wasn't doing anything out of the ordinary in those days.

The first friend I had in my first year was someone whom I hate dearly now—Naoko.

We shared some common interests and usually hung out together even after school. Naoko liked reading varieties of manga and being a manga freak he seldom came to my house and stayed for the night as well. 

We shared a good bond in those days...until one day suddenly Naoko blamed me for something I never did.

We were playing soccer in the backyard while chatting about random things. Suddenly Naoko kicked the ball pretty hard and the whole flower bed was nearly destroyed because of it.

We both were first years and since playing soccer in the backside was prohibited, we were naturally too scared to even move.

I encouraged Naoko to tell the teachers what he had done....but in turn he suddenly said,

'Why did you do something like this Minoru? In the first place, why did you borrow the soccer ball from the gym?'

I still remember how my body froze in shock hearing those words coming out of the bastard's mouth. Since it was me who took the ball from the gym and some students have seen me doing that as well, Naoko easily got his name cleared up from the matter.

Until that point it was still not bad...however, while I was getting scolded by the teacher she suddenly tripped the glass of water, and my pants got wet.

Once I exited the staff room to change my clothes with my PE uniform someone took a picture of me from the shadows and spread it across the school groups with the tag,

'Minoru got scolded so hard that he pissed his pants, LOL!'

From that day onwards everyone laughed behind my back and said things like, 'Shush, don't laugh too much or baby Min-chan might cry~'

My high school life became hell after that. Everyone either made fun of me or avoided me after that. I also didn't approach them and hid myself in a corner.

I grew my hair and began to wear glasses to become entirely invisible in class. If someone then it was Akisu who never laughed at me and also kept his attitude toward me consistent.

Apart from how thankful I am to my dear friend Akisu, it was a given that I hated Naoko for what he had done.

However, not even once did I expect that he would bow his head in front of me and apologize for what he had done. 

"I know I cannot gain your forgiveness, despite how many times I bow but please...don't hate me, Minoru...for the old time sakes."

My brows knitted hearing that as I instinctively spat, "Old time sake?! You humiliated me across the whole school and you want me to forgive you just because we were friends once?!"

Thankfully we had already left the cafeteria and moved toward the same place from where it all started or my voice just now surely would have garnered my onlookers.

I told Satomi that I would contact her again sometime after Naoko approached me and now, I am relieved by my decision of sending her away first.

Naoko remained silent for a bit hearing my rebuttal. I expected him to get angry or worse he might say 'Screw you...' or something before walking away. However, all he did was to bitterly smile at me and say,

"I am sorry for taking your time...then, I will excuse myself." With those words he turned around and didn't walk toward the school building rather he approached the main gate of the school.

I frowned at that before I decided to take a look at his thoughts just to see what he actually felt about this whole apology drama...

....however, upon seeing his thoughts my eyes widened in shock.

****

Shio was feeling a little doubtful of his fiancee today.

In the morning she stayed in the infirmary for more than she often does and even after returning, she has been acting a little too strange.

He admits that she always looks hot and beautiful whenever she narrows her eyes and says something venomous however today, she was looking a little too sexy. Her charm was at its peak as nobody around her seemed to be immune to her looks. 

Not to talk about she seemed to be in a daze as well while they were having lunch together. It felt like Alia was there with him, yet she was thinking about something else...or maybe it was a person?

Shio knew it was morally wrong to doubt his fiancée but he couldn't help it. Not only did she reject his offer to return home together she also left the class the moment the bell rang.

However, Shio was also determined to discover the truth today, that is why he began following Alia secretly.

Her steps seemed wobbly yet her eagerness to reach the destination kept her pace. 

Shio's doubt elevated when she didn't walk toward the main entrance of the school but rather toward the backside.

'Is she...'

His heart began to turn heavy at the possibility of her having an affair as he hurried his steps and tried to keep up with her 

However, just as Alia turned from the corner, Shio lost her.

"She was here a moment ago...." Looking around he found that there weren't many places to hide or escape. 

He tried calling her as well but her phone was unreachable.

"Tch, forget it...I will ask her tomorrow." Shio wasn't the type of person who would let something bother him for long and let it ruin his life.

Turning on his heel he made his way toward the soccer field....entirely ignoring the fact that his girlfriend was getting assaulted by another man just some meters away.

"Hnnngmmf...." Minoru(in his delinquent form) grinned as he saw Shio's distancing back as he kept his finger inside the girl's sloppy wet cunt.

Once he left Minoru removed the hand from Alia's mouth and informed her,

"Today, I am so gonna wreck you hard."

******

A/N:- What's with this Naoko? Something fishy~

Drop a comment

26