Chapter 79- Seducing
1.7k 4 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was around three in the afternoon. After Minoru was done with Alia, he sent her home and arrived at the Soccer club—only to get notified,

"Naoko has left the team and Minoru gets the permanent status as our goalkeeper." Hearing the news, many showed great astonishment since it was rather out of the blue for Naoko to leave the team.

He has become friends with many members of the club as such it was given that some players would raise objections,

"But coach...why all of a sudden?" 

"Why do I feel Minoru has something to do with this?"

"Has Naoko been bribed by Minoru?"

Or so the allegations followed.

Suddenly, the redhead captain of the team walked forward and after facing the others, he narrowed his eyes. All the complaining mouths sealed up instantly upon finding that domineering gaze.

"You guys...how childish can you be to think Minoru has bribed or plotted something to get his spot in the team? We all know what kind of anonymous creature Naoko is...yet all you did was accuse Minoru. "

Minoru raised his brows upon hearing those words. Who knew a simple blowjob would land the team captain in his favor? 

'Well I did bribe you, Captain, so they aren't totally wrong... ' Minoru chuckled inwardly but his expression remained all the same.

Against Sato, no one dared to raise their voice and kept their head hung low. There were still some complaints but Sato's intimidating aura suppressed those objections immediately.

Amidst the ensuing silence, it was Minoru who voiced out, "You guys want to see me compete against Naoko, right? I guess that would assure you that I am more suited for the team."

Hearing his words, Sato seemed surprised while most of the teammates snickered. Shio was not present in today's meeting or he would have also shown a similar reaction.

Although Minoru was good, it was a fact that against the star goalkeeper of the team, Minoru was nothing.

Minoru was thankful that everyone had such thoughts. After all, crushing their expectations by defeating Naoko would be extremely pleasant.

Turning his focus toward the eldest one, Minoru requested, "Coach, give me two days... I will bring Naoko back in the field and defeat him fair and square."

The coach seemed troubled before he asked, " Are you sure about this? " 

From the looks of it, even Sato seemed to be reluctant to let Minoru drag Naoko back. However, Minoru has already made his decision, as such, his response didn't take much time to arrive,

"Yes, coach, I am."

******

Tsukabe Reiji was, as usual, reading through the documents and finishing up his work for the day so he could return home on time.

His family waits for him for dinner and being a responsible family man he has to respond to their expectations.

'I wonder what Akane has made for dinner...' Thinking about his lovely daughter-in-law, Reiji's hand halted as his mind recalled the figure of a young woman in her late thirties moving to and fro in the kitchen to cook delicious food for her family.

His heart warmed up remembering that lovely lady...however, soon another image flashed across his mind—creating tension in his pants.

That recollection of Akane leaning down to wipe the table or doing yoga in the morning. The way her abundant chest peeks out from her dress and the sticky sweat covering her skin was incredibly sizzling to gaze at.

Initially, Reiji felt guilty and blamed his loneliness to be the reason for his growing sexual attraction toward his daughter-in-law. The first time, when he masturbated thinking of Akane, guilt overwhelmed him.

However, from the second and third time, he began to just get accustomed to face the post-climax clarity.

Soon he began using her used clothes to beat his cock and think of pushing down Akane and fulfilling all his fantasies with the most perfect woman he has ever come across.

"Ah...how pathetic of me..." Feeling the growing erection in his pants, Reiji got up—intending to get done with it quickly and return home soon after.

However, before he could have walked towards the bathroom, someone knocked on the door.

*knock*

Reiji, in a panic, sat back down and responded immediately, "Come in."

He regretted calling the person inside, given his arousal...however, the moment the door opened, his regret changed into shock.

"A-Akane..." It was like a miracle that the person he was thinking so deeply about appeared right before him.

Reiji slowly raises from his seat with his cock going flaccid because of surprise...however, once the woman walked in and her features became a little more clearer, Reiji realized that this person wasn't Akane.

However, only those who were very close to Akane, or watch her closely often, could tell the difference.

Same long black hair flowing down her shoulder and reaching her hips. Same violet eyes and a figure that could make a man salvate just upon witnessing the beauty. 

"Akane? I think you mistook me for someone else, Sensei."

Hearing her melodious voice, Reiji felt a little embarrassed before he apologized,

"I apologize for the display. Please, have a seat."

The woman nodded before along with her, Reiji also sat down.

He couldn't help noticing how her tits bounced as she plopped down. 

'Is she here to seduce me? '

Reiji couldn't take his eyes off the woman, that alluring and familiar she seemed. And not to talk about that shirt she was wearing with the upper two buttons undone. It gave away the view of a healthy amount of cleavage. 

"Umm...is there anything wrong, Principal?"

Reiji hurriedly withdrew his eyes and calmly spoke, "No, it's nothing. Then, what can I do for you?"

The woman didn't look convinced but his experience had taught him not to let his expression be influenced by others' reactions.

" Umm...I am Fujiwara Minoru's aunt, Akari. I am here to formally forward an application for leave. Will you accept it? "

Seeing the application where the date and reason of Minoru's absence was mentioned, Reiji contemplated. 

Under normal circumstances, he would have accepted the application since it was the guardian of the student who came to request. After all, their ward passes or fails would be on them in that case 

However, looking at the woman and the chance he was presented with, Reiji made an exception,

"And...why should I accept this application?"

The hand that was holding the paper suddenly crawled towards Reiji's hand before the woman tilted her head and asked innocently,

"Then please tell me what I can do to make you sign this application. "

Reiji's free hand traveled toward the computer with his eyes never leaving the violet orbs of the woman.

Without looking at the computer he pressed a key and turned off all the surveillance cameras in the office room.

Today, he was going to have his fantasies fulfilled.

*****

A/N:- Minoru at it again. Seducing people like a true seductress. Hmm, I think it's time for him to ascend already~

30