Chapter 78- Ass fu*ked
2.5k 7 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I was frustrated. Irritated because of what happened with Naoko.

I wanted to hate that guy. Wanted to take revenge on him by stealing away his girl and humiliating him in front of the whole school. To take revenge for what he has caused me more than a year ago.

....however, after reading his thoughts when he was walking away, I was left in a dilemma. 

Naoko was...sold as a slave. Yes, as absurd as it may sound, that was what he was thinking of when I read his mind.

The actual thought read:

[I didn't think that woman would break the contract and claim me this soon...]

It was clear that he had made some sort of contract with a woman and now she has broken the clause or whatever and wants Naoko as her property. 

I remember that Koori also told me about Naoko's busy schedule most of the time and how he always remained grumpy these days. It meant there was something massive going on with his family—forcing him to take this step.

'Agh...the person on whom I want to vent is already suffering...how vexing! '

I wanted Naoko to suffer but realizing that it wasn't me inflicting the pain was making me irritated. And to vent my frustration I was going to use this bitch who currently was grinding her ass on me.

*PAH*

"Kyah!" Her yelp was more from excitement rather than pain. Her reddened ass cheeks, elevated lips, and wet ass pussy clearly told how much she enjoyed this torment.

A masochist through and through.

"Aye, slut...just how many times did you come?" Pulling her hair I growled at the girl who didn't even think twice before squirting all her juices while her fiancé was nearby a moment ago.

Drool traveled down her wet lips and her eyes rolled back as she responded in an incoherent voice, "Th-thwee shimes..."(Three times)

I smirked at the girl before holding both of her hands and placing them on the wall. Her ass was pressing against my pelvis, making me greedy to take her right away.

I have already removed the butt plug she was screwed with and took out my seven inches long and slightly curved cock. Since I can change the shape of my dick I have been trying to do various things.

Slapping my cock against her wet cunt I moistened it slightly. Removing the foreskin I rubbed my glans against the entrance of her anus.

A shiver ran down her spine but she didn't resist me. Rather what she did, was quite contrary to how a woman might react to anal sex.

Supporting her body with her left hand she brought her right hand toward her buttocks before parting her asscheek to reveal her gaping hole. 

"G-Go on..." The crazed look of hunger in her eyes elevated my lips before I finally entered inside her.

"Uuuughhhhh...." She cried in pain as her body was pushed slightly forward with the pressure. 

Thanks to the butt plug, her insides have been stretched enough to take my cock comfortably. The inside walls of her ass cunt were clenching on my cock like she wanted my milk right away.

"Guh..." I groaned feeling the pleasure she was providing as I finally planted my whole pack in her backdoor.

Her legs quivered and her tongue remained rolled out in ecstasy. 

Without asking for her consent I retracted my cock slightly before plunging back in. The process never stopped as my strides began to take longer trips out and in.

Her waist was my leverage for free movements and her rippling ass was the motivation to quicken the process. Every time my pelvis hit her buttocks, a moan escaped her throat. A moan of joy that she received from cuckolding her fiancé.

"Oh, how sad that blondie would be upon finding his woman being ass fucked by some dude..." I leaned forward while retaining the pace of my waist as I whispered silently in her ear 

"Uuughh...don....don't... Ahhh!" Suddenly she yelped as I encircled my left palm around her neck and choked her.

"Don't order me bitch. I ain't your dog, you got that?!" She nodded while gasping for air. However, the way she was moving her waist even more and witnessing the dripping honey from her cunt I knew she was enjoying this all so much.

I grinned before removing my hand from her waist and using it to choke her. My body palms remained around her neck as the movement of my cock elevated and the sound of untamed and vulgar sex resonated in the backyard.

"Guhh... Gnnmgh... Hnmngh~" Her face was turning red and veins protruding around her neck but the way she was moving her ass to match my rhythm I knew she was close.

For the last push, I plunged my cock deep inside her and wiggled the length around like a slithering snake. 

"Hnnghhhhghhhh!!!! Mmmmghhhhh!" She climaxed like crazy with her eyes turning ghostly white. Her body shook like she was riding a living vibrator. 

*SPURT* *SPURT* *SPURT*

Like a broken faucet, she released a huge amount of cum on the floor as I also finally released my baby batter deep inside her asshole.

"Ugh..." Finally releasing her neck I began to pump her bubbly butt with my thick juices.

We remained standing for a good ten seconds before I finally let go of her shoulders and saw Alia dropping to her knees—landing just in the middle of the puddle she had created.

She was gasping loudly with her natural facial shade returning. However, the moment she saw my cum coated dick she held it from the base and began licking it diligently.

I shook my head at the display before my hand went to her head. 

Caressing the girl softly I found her eyes turning crescent in elation.

Surprisingly she liked some affection as well. Strange woman.

While enjoying the clean up, my mind wandered toward Naoko. Now that I was a lot calmer I decided to pry into his life a little.

But before that, 

'I need to do something about the Principal...'

*****

A/N:- I hope you guys liked the chapter. I am sorry for those who don't like violent sex. Maybe this will turn a little more brutal in the future. Should I put tags? 

27