Chapter 80- Principal
1.9k 4 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Tags: Age difference, Dilf, creampie, oral sex, cussing, mostly vanilla.

**********

Reiji couldn't have ever imagined that a young beautiful woman, who came to get an application signed would be straddling his lap and kissing him wildly.

Although Reiji wasn't in his prime anymore, he looked quite sturdy and someone who attracted attention from those who liked reliable and strong males. And this woman in his arms seemed to be of that kind.

"Mm...feels...great...ah..." Their lips tangled passionately with their tongue dancing around each other to assert dominance.

While the lady kept her eyes closed, Reiji enjoyed her pleasure-filled expression while he showed his experience. 

His hand playfully went toward her rear as he softly began messaging her cushions, which were pressed against his crotch. 

"Uu...quite naughty, are we?" Akari parted her lips from him before raising her left brow but not resisting this touch.

Her shirt buttons were already undone entirely with her purple bra in the open view. 

Reiji inched his lips closer to her collarbone before inhaling her intoxicating feminine scent. 

His dick throbbed in his pants painfully as the urge to fuck this woman elevated greatly.

"Haa....touch me more..." Akari took his right hand before placing it on her teat.

As a man who admires beauty, Reiji didn't think twice before squeezing the meat bun. The size of it was enormous enough to not fit in his hand.

His rough fingers pressed against her still clothes nipple as their tongue once again twirled in a fierce battle.

'Hoh~' Reiji raised his brows as he found Akari's hand trailing down before she squeezed his hard-on which had yet to be released from its confines.

After detaching her lips from his, Akari lowered her gaze at the pointy thing before she commented, "This looks painful..."

She climbed down from his lap before kneeling between his legs. Her head was inches away from the table as she rested her weight on her knees and toes.

Reiji marbled the sight of the woman who looked like an identical copy of his dream woman—currently unzipping his pants while looking into his eyes teasingly.

"Oh, my~" Akari exclaimed upon seeing the hot dark dragon in front of her eyes which was already leaking pre cum. The size of his cock was not more than six inches but the curvy texture and the girth it held easily made it up for the size.

Akari held the shaft in her hold and began to jerk him off.

Reiji groaned upon feeling her warm and soft hand holding his manhood. He clutched the chair handles tightly as the woman patted his cock against her cheek.

"You have quite the package. I bet all your previous partners must have loved you in bed."

Reiji smirked at that remark. Just as the woman said, whoever Reiji had been after his wife's death, yearned for his attention even more once they tasted his golden rod.

"Make sure you don't get addicted to it."

Akari raised her brows at the challenge, "That so...let's see, how long you last in front of me."

Reiji, soon realized how foolish it was for him to challenge this woman.

Akari parted her lips with her sticky tongue rolled out before she inched her head lower on his cock; intaking most of his meat deep inside. 

"Agh...slow down..."

Akari didn't pay any heed to his request as she slowly began to bob her head from the get-go. Her saliva, which was an aphrodisiac for normal humans was greatly influencing the man. 

Her long tongue coiled around his girth, a thin layer of saliva already coated around the shaft while her violet orbs looked at him with an upturned gaze.

'Still not enough eh...' Akari inwardly praised the man's perseverance before she took the cock out with a 'Gah' and began sucking on his hairy balls. Her thumb pressed against his glans while her pink tongue licked his sac and the underside of his manhood.

Reiji's eyes widened as he looked down at the woman who was now targeting all his sweet spots. Her thumb rolled around his glans while she pressed her tongue against the underside of his cock and moved her head, up and down.

The urge to climax right away welled up as he held her hair in his clutch.

"Guh.... it's about to...agh..." The man threw his head behind before his hips buckled and his hose sprayed the white material.

Akari grinned as she opened her mouth and allowed the semen to wash over her face and some of it slid down her throat.

She licked the cum over her lips like a true vixen before standing on her feet.

"Sensei~" Reiji leaned his head as he heard Akari's voice before his eyes were greeted with a sight, he would never forget. 

With her skirt curled up and her panty slid down to her ankle, the woman sat at the edge of his table with her legs parted and her fingers, stretching her pussy lips.

"I want your second load, inside me~"

Akari was surprised to see an old man getting hard once again this soon after climaxing.

Reiji got up from his chair with his hung cock dangling.

He bent his knee slightly before placing his cock against her small slit. 

Akari hugged the man's neck as she felt his whole thing sliding inside her. 

"Nng...feels good...haah...move...fuck me, now..."

Heeding the woman's demand Reiji began moving his waist after he somehow tolerated the tightness he felt inside her.

The sensation of a young pussy clinging to his cock was quite tempting. He had never experienced something so hot and pleasurable before.

This woman...was far better than a roadside whore. She is a top-class!

"Hmm? Are you*haah* falling for *mmgh* for me?"

While trying to suppress her moans, Akari asked while maintaining a teasing smile.

Sweat rolled down her head with her face and neck flushed red. The remaining semen on her beautiful face felt like an art, nothing less.

Reiji leaned forward before kissing those supple lips until breathless while his hips moved in a perfect rhythm.

*Pah* *Pah* *Pah*

This sound clearly told how passionately the two were involved in the lovemaking. The man, despite being in his fifties had the fitness to swing his hips and rile this woman good.

"Yeah...yeah....more...harder....angh...fuck me like you mean it..." Akari moaned in delight as she lay on the table and allowed the man to lift her legs while holding her ankles.

Reiji's fiercely banged the woman like never before. In the face of Akari, he was thinking of his daughter-in-law, Akane. The thought of seeing his daughter-in-law whimpering and moaning under him brought a sense of unimaginable excitement within.

His piston quickened as the gushing sound from primal activity resonated across the office room.

With one final push, Reiji plunged his cock into the deepest fold of her cunt, and released all his remaining load in her baby hole.

"Take it all, Akane!!"

Akari's body shook under the delight of receiving a creampie before she writhed in pleasure and squirted a small amount of juices as well.

Once the sound of their wild mating receded the noise of their laboured breathing remained.

Reiji grinned seeing the woman's satisfied expression before he took the application paper from beside her head and while still having his cock inside her, he signed the application.

"Here."

Akari somehow held the paper in her hand before she uttered, "Pleasure...doing...business..."

*****

A/N:- I hope writing some sex scenes within one chapter won't ruin the fun.

Drop your thoughts in the comment.

30