Chapter 81- Impatient Captain
1.4k 3 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Credited: 300 EXP]

[Account Balance: 8254 EXP]

[Inventory: 3 items]

....

Looking at the balance sheet of my experience points, I didn't feel as elated as I did once, when the system was new to me.

Recently, I have begun earning EXP without even doing anything myself. The system informed me that those people who masturbate or gain pleasure in some other form while using me as their material of imagination, provide me with some EXP as well.

It wasn't like I was getting tired of fulfilling others' desires—far from it. What I lost was the thrill of having a lot of money in hand. The luxury I once desired could be obtained easily, but I no longer wanted that. 

I just want to make people happy around me and keep on progressing. That was why when the opportunity arose, I didn't hesitate to let the old man fuck me back in the office.

I could have easily made him sign the application using my memory manipulation skills. However, knowing how his growing lust for his daughter-in-law could break their family, I decided to let the man have some fun with me. 

'Well...I also enjoyed myself quite a lot, so it's like a win-win...' Having an experienced person taking the lead is always hot for me. 

"Hey, Minoru. Are you heading home?"

Just as I was about to leave the school premises, I heard a voice calling out for me.

Turned out, it was the soccer team captain, Sato.

The clock was already headed past four yet the boy stayed back, which meant he was waiting for me...hmm~

I walked toward the muscular guy who was trying his best to hide his excitement at seeing me. For someone who had only a taste of this body I possess, I know how hard it must be for him to suppress his desires.

Walking in his direction, in a little seductive way with my hips swinging more than they should, I neared the boy before asking, "Were you waiting for me?"

The redhead pressed his left hand against the back of his head in slight embarrassment before replying, "I mean...your bag was in your classroom so I thought you might be in some trouble..."

Oh, how sweet of him~

It makes me want to spoil a little and let him have what he wants.

However, 

"Captain, our original agreement was annulled since Naoko left the team...you know that right?"

My words brought his embarrassment down and what took its place was disappointment and sadness.

I originally told him that if I got selected as the permanent goalkeeper after facing off against Naoko, then I would let Sato have his way with me. And the team captain seemed quite enthusiastic about it as well, given how he took my side during the meeting today.

However, now that Naoko himself has left the team there was no point in being in this contract anymore....resulting in the gloom which surrounded the redhead.

I inwardly giggled at that reaction before stepping forward. I already checked the surroundings and there was no one in the vicinity to spy on us.

Taking advantage of his daze, I took his left arm and placed it on my rear.

Sato's eyes widened as he subconsciously squeezed my butt, earning a moan in return.

"Uu~quite daring of you." 

Sato looked flustered yet he didn't remove his hands from my marshmallow and even began kneading it slowly.

Although I wouldn't have minded letting him fuck my ass in some expensive hotel room, there was something I had to do. As such, I suggested,

"You want me, right?" Seeing him nod I leaned forward before whispering, "How about we meet on Sunday? Sounds good?"

Today was Wednesday, that's why there was a little impatience in his eyes I could see. However, realizing how he could miss this once-in-a-lifetime chance, he nodded soon after,

"...alright, I will wait...but make yourself free for the whole day."

I raised my left brow hearing that before I asked, "Are you sure you can handle me for that long?"

Sato grinned in response, "We will see about that in four days."

******

After parting ways with Sato, I headed toward Naoko's place.

Since I wasn't able to read his memories entirely I could only rely on the knowledge I had.

'Hmm, it's still the same as it was a year ago...' More than a year has passed since I visited Naoko's home.

Walking to his door, I knocked once....only to find the door already unlocked.

I frowned slightly as I heard some shuffling voice from inside.

'System, enhance my auditory nerves.'

Instantly, I was able to listen to everything happening around me. Either it was the dog trying to take food out of the garbage box or the lady next door talking on her phone. However, the noise which caught my utmost attention was the sound of someone sobbing.

'Is it..!' I didn't think twice before dashing inside the house without informing my arrival.

I didn't pause even for a moment before reaching the door which was on the left side of the lobby.

Upon finding the door lock, I enhanced my strength before breaking the lock and pushing the door open.

The scene my eyes were met with, sent a shiver down my spine and all the hair on my body stood erect.

"What the hell?! Who are you?"

The person who asked me this, was a familiar man in his late forties. His eyes were red, signifying that he had been drinking all evening. This person was Naoko's father—Saburou.

However, the person on whom my eyes were fixated was the woman whom I once was very fond of.

Crying in a corner with marks of bruise on her face and her body explained what had been happening here.

Within seconds, I discerned everything and the next second, I found my tightly held fist inches apart from Saburou's face.

Some people...just don't deserve to live.

******

A/N:- Liked the chapter? Let me know.

20