Chapter 85- Serve me
1.8k 1 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This woman my eyes were greeted with, was truly a beauty.

Thick thighs, plum ass, modest breasts with a small mole on her left teat, and sharp cat-like eyes. She was tall and curvy, the perfect combination a milf could have. However, the most prominent thing that caught my attention was the two black horns protruding from her head and the long whipping tail behind her back.

'Damn...is this some kind of cosplay?' I have yet to say another word after she knelt in front of me with her face covered with sweat and her complexion paler than a sheet.

"Is this some kind of sex play? Didn't you buy me to dominate me on the bed?"

The tools I could see on the head table, and her latex costume suggested that she was in full mood to torture Naoko and make him orgasm until oblivion.

"M-My lord...I-I-I might be a-a l-lowely being...b-but I have le-learned to ide-identify those wh-who shall never be d-disrespected."

I frowned. She is implying that she knows who I am. Naturally, she must have met Naoko before which tells that she indeed had seen through my cover and was scared of my actual self.

'System?'

[The being kneeling is a low-ranked metamorphosed succubus. She doesn't carry the blood of a devil as such she respects the host.]

I raised my brows, 'But ain't I the same as her? I was also converted into a seductress back then.'

Or more like those three beauties changed my origin after summoning me into a different realm.

In a sense I was also metamorphosed...then how come this woman was fearing me?

[...]

It seems the system was not going to comment on my origin.

...this was a bit concerning.

Regardless, I didn't dwell on that and asked,

"I have recently awakened so I don't have much knowledge of the devils and the other side of reality. So I will ask you some of the things."

"I-I shall respond to my lord with u-utmost honesty."

"Good. Now first, sit down on the bed." I wanted to tell her to cover her bombshell of a body as well, but being someone in a higher position than her, I needed to show that it didn't matter.

She diligently accepted my orders and sat down...but her head remained leaning down.

I pulled a chair using my imaginary hand and sat across the woman.

"Waah..." The way her eyes lit up seeing me using my skill, made me wonder.

"You can't use that?"

[Only those with pure blood could inherit any skill that doesn't involve seduction.]

'Which means I am a pure blood?'

[...]

The damned system again went silent as I heard the woman speaking,

"N-No, sire. I can only use shapeshifting and some stimulant spells."

[Told you.]

'I ain't talking to you so just zip it for now.'

[...]

Maybe it was my imagination but I felt that the system was sulking after getting scolded.

I didn't pay attention to the system for now and asked the woman,

"And how many are there like us out there?"

I was worried about being recognized by others while being in the middle of the act. And if possible I also want to recognize those who were of the same species as me. 

"There are not many. In Japan, there are only eight including me. And only one of them is a true succubus by origin. All the others were transformed by her."

That number is rather too few than what I initially anticipated. 

Even though this was the first time for me to hear that there were more supernatural in this world, I wasn't too amazed for some reason. After all, I wasn't the only pervert who could agree to fulfill the desires of others, readily.

However, what made me interested was this true succubus. Maybe if I meet them I would be able to find out more about myself? And maybe I might be able to conjure my true form like this woman as well?

'System, do you know where I can find the pure blood succubus?'

[...yes.]

I hummed inwardly before asking the woman, "In your eyes, how do I look?"

She jerked for some reason upon hearing my question.

Raising her head, I was surprised to find those hearts in her eyes and the way her face was excessively flushed. 

"....tempting." 

I raised my brows before asking, "Is that so?"

A smirk danced across my lips as I said, "Why don't you give in to your craving?"

"C-Can I?" Although she sounded scared, the lust she was radiating simply overwhelmed her fear.

The way she exhaled steamy breath and her bountiful assets heaved up and down was extremely mouthwatering. Those meaty thighs and dominatrix appearance...I won't say I wasn't getting horny.

Remembering those loud moans from back then and witnessing this succubus wearing such sexy attire...haah, I am amazed at myself at how I was able to hold back for so long.

The woman gulped audibly and before I knew she was already kneeling in front of me. I parted my legs and allowed her to serve me.

Since I was wearing a bathrobe the tent was quite visible and it would be easy for her to access to my eight inches.

The woman was about to fish it out when suddenly someone opened the door and walked in,

"Chinatsu-san, you sai-"

Under the woman's irritated gaze and my baffled one, Satomi walked and got stunned upon finding her latex-clad relative kneeling between my legs and caressing my cock.

...now this was a bit awkward.

*****

A/N:- Ahem.

27