Chapter 1- Where it all started…
9k 18 116
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Nngg" I didn't know how many times I had climaxed today but even this one contained a healthy amount of semen when I ejaculated.

Currently, my monitor screen is displaying the image of a femboy getting a backshot from a burly king. The femboy was the young prince of an opposition kingdom and wanted to form an alliance with the neighboring nation in order to face a mutual enemy.

However, the prince was so feminine possessing a plump ass, the king decided why not turn this prince into his sissy in exchange for help?

Well, I don't find anything bad here. Even I would have found myself getting hard seeing such a fragile femboy and might have tried to push him to a wall and fuck him senseless. 

Don't get me wrong, I am not totally gay. Rather I am all-sexual.

I am perverted toward most of the things. Loli, milf, incest, trap, and even bestiality. Though, I just don't like two bulked-up dudes fucking each other. That's not my cup of tea but other than that, I even watch mind break and drugs.

Like, I am just a pure pervert who loves sex and perverted things. However, sadly, I have only fucked three girls before and all those times were just one-time things since there were down because of their partner and needed just a thick six inches deep inside them.

Well, they helped me break my virginity and gain some sexual experience so no grudges were being held.

"Haah....When can I fuck some varieties? " Strange, unlike others I didn't feel any regret after nutting nor thought of myself as a freak or anything. I just hold such libido that I can go for twelve rounds in a row.

Sometimes I felt strange that I could go so long but I never consulted any doctor since there weren't any abnormalities or unnatural behavior. 

"Hmm? What is this?" I was about to close the tab when suddenly a pop-up message sprang on my screen with the content:

'Free Natasha and gain an exciting reward.'  

Seriously this ad seemed completely useless but the image with which the message popped up made me completely mesmerized so I didn't think before tapping.

I mean who could reject a Milker Mommy wearing black lingerie? I can't.

The ad, as I expected redirected me to another tab and the page turned white entirely for a moment showing the slow connection of my wifi.

Seriously, it buffers at the worst time. Like once I was horny as fuck and haven't masturbated for a whole day and when I reached home, the internet was not going up from fifteen kilobytes at all! 

I think many could relate to how frustrating it could be when you know there is an intense squirting scene in the video yet the buffer is stopping you from the ultimate climax.

In the end, I had to think about my mom while sniffing on her used panties I have in my cupboard.

It works all the time.

'Ah, I am getting horny already...' I massaged my bare cock for a couple of times before the screen finally showed some content.

The image of the same woman was displayed all over the screen and at the place of her crotch, there was a button for, 'Enter'.

I first got up from my seat and licked the screen where the 'Enter' was written. 

"Ah, fuck...if only I can bed you...' I rubbed my cock a few times before placing myself back on the seat. Using a tissue(I have an abundance of it) I wiped my saliva from the screen before using the mouse to Enter her.

The screen again switched before the same woman in a different pose, this time with her front body laying on the ground and her buttocks raised appeared on my screen. 

I took a picture of her through my phone since I knew I would end up closing this site once they asked for credit card details so better save some sauce for later fapping. 

While slowly beating my meat, I looked at the question,

[Do you feel this mundane life is too boring and want to gain some adventure.]

No cap, yes.

The screen again changed the woman who appeared this time was a blondie with small breasts but ooof...those long legs and meaty thighs. Another picture in my collection.

[Do you want to fulfill your wildest dreams and live a memorable life?]

Another yes. After all this life of mine indeed was a little different from the norm, but in the end, I was just a perverted loser, nothing more.

The screen changed and another hot model came up. Surprisingly I have never seen them before in any porn or even on the TV.

[Are you sexually frustrated and want to make your deepest, darkest desire come true?]

Another yes. I mean who wouldn't?

However, what transpired after that was completely surreal as not only the monitor screen, but the whole background of mine turned entirely white.

I panicked slightly and my ding-dong also went down in an instant before I got up from my chair. 

I wasn't able to say anything or move and like I was getting pulled inside the monitor screen, I found my position shifting.

'Guh....what is this? Am I getting punished for my sinful dreams?' It was ridiculous how I was able to think such things in this situation but that was the only thought that came to my mind when I got sucked inside the monitor screen after a lot of struggle.

...

..

.

"Ah..." Groggily waking up, I clutched my head while trying to not throw up because of the sensation before I parted my eyes to assess what in the actual fuck happened.

"Huh?!" But the sight greeted my eyes and made my already hurting brain, completely numb.

All the three models whom I saw on the screen just now and saved pictures of were standing right in front of me...And the first thought that came to my mind after seeing them was...

"I wanna get stepped on by them..."

****

A/N:- Please don't be harsh in the comment section.

 

116