Chapter 2- Blessing
8.3k 10 117
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I took some time to assess their bodies and I could tell, they were on the verge of attaining the residence ship of the heavens.

The first one, Mommy Milkers had massive juggs with black hair falling over her right shoulder and covering her one eye. The visible blue eye was looking at me seductively. She was curvy, not completely thin with some fat around her waist which gave her the perfect right to be called a milf.

The blondie had a small breast that could completely fit in my palm and flat stomach and a slender figure with, of course, two long legs and juicy thighs. Given her tan skin and short hair, she could be regarded as a perfect tomboy hotty.

The last one had small arms and legs and in the name of femininity, she had just two buttons on her chest and slight suppleness to regard her as a female. She was almost five feet in height with long blue hair and blue eyes. With her droopy eyes and puckering lips, I could tell that she was the perfect role model for Lolis. 

They all were wearing sexy dresses except for the loli who wore a school uniform which was illegally hot in itself. 

"Where am I?"While I secretly tried to hide my raging boner which was prepared to pierce even my palm, I asked the three. Despite how horny I was I needed to know where they have brought me all of a sudden.

And, how did they do this? Like pulling me through a screen?

"We are in the middle of nowhere child and you don't need to hide your manhood from us?" 

I was slightly embarrassed and excited hearing the milf's voice before I stopped resisting my boner and sat cross-legged with my dick peeking like a snake.

"Who are you three?" 

"That doesn't matter for now. What we all want to know is whether you are prepared?" Hearing the milf's words, I frowned before asking,

"For what?"

"For having tons and tons of sex, or what?" The tomboy grinned with her arms crossed behind her head. The white bikini she wore made her tits jiggle a bit when she did that.

Focusing back, I asked again, "I don't understand?"

The Mommy material smiled at that before she responded in a kind tone, "We have been watching how diverse your preferences are and as the deities of carnal pleasure, we want to grant you our blessing."

My eyes widened at that. I pinched my right thigh immediately to check whether I was watching a dream, but how much I twisted my skin, I never woke up from this reality.

Nice.

"What blessings, if I may ask." I don't know whether they really were deities or not but there was no harm in showing some respect so I switched my position into seiza.

The raven-haired smile extended as she continued, "All we want is for you to distribute happiness amongst people through sexual means. So we would give you a Guide and some skills to navigate through your new journey."

...wasn't this a plot of a typical hentai novel? Oh, I am getting extremely excited here.

"And what I would need to do in return?" I was a perverted bastard but not completely stupid to grab on a juicy deal just because there was a hole. I need to know what I have to give them in return in order to tread forward 

Well, even if they would have asked me to wage a war, I might have accepted the deal.

"You just need to keep improving yourself and continue to fulfill the desires of as many people as you can. There is nothing more we would ask you in return."

My smile broadened at that before I responded, "Then, I accept."

I mean, who would go through needless contemplation of what should I do or why they were so good to me? People get only one golden chance in life and I wasn't the one to miss it over useless banter.

Hearing my response, Mommy smiled and the blondie just smirked before the Loli began approaching me. All of a sudden there was a thick stick with a ruby stone fixed on its crown, appeared in her hand.

Standing in front of me the little girl finally parted her soft lips and directed her words, 

"From here on, you are one of us." As she said, she dropped her staff on top of my head making me dizzy all of a sudden.

The last thing I remembered was the judgemental eyes of the little girl and her words echoing loudly in my ears,

"Don't disappoint me."

***

The background around me shifted once again and my consciousness began to pull apart in real time.

The same sense of nausea emerged in my gut but by now I had somehow gotten accustomed to it. It didn't take long before the scenery around me began to clear up as I rubbed the portion of my head where that damned Loli struck me.

The surroundings cleared up soon after to reveal the scenery of my room. All the same and nice with the clock showing that no time had passed at all. My monitor screen was now back on the hentai manga page I was reading but at the moment I didn't have the mind to keep reading it anymore.

The first thing I did was to wear some pants since it was getting chilly inside the room before I finally remembered something.

'She said something about a Guide...' Just as the thought passed my mind a system screen popped in front of my gaze.

[Greetings, host.]

****

A/N:- Let the carnage begin!!!

117