Chapter 5- Seducing~2
7.7k 6 99
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My mom, a forty-year-old milf had a great figure, given she was a yoga instructor and also likes to eat healthy.

I don't have bra cup knowledge but if I place my palms under her breast it would become too big. Like she indeed was a milf but not big as the Mommy Milker goddess.

She has short blue hair reaching her shoulder and blue eyes. Almost 5'5 in height and a well-defined figure, my mom was a sexy woman, who randomly got hit even in her forties. 

I have been perverting for her since the age of thirteen when suddenly one day I saw her getting rammed by Dad pretty hard. She was on all four while receiving excessive fucking and moaning like an bitch.

That was the first time I nutted to her and after that, I never was able to turn away. I always peeked at her massive breasts whenever I got the chance and sniffed her used panties often. When no one remains at home, I even wear her panties on my face and masturbate on her bed.

Fantasies which I knew never could be fulfilled, but now...

[Name: Fujiwara Mira.]

[Age: 40]

[Job: Yoga instructor.]

[Special skill: Cooking dessert.]

[Arousal meter: 0/5]

[Relationship: Haven't had sex with anyone for a long time. Quite frustrated.]

[Current thoughts: Wants to feed my child and husband some good food.]

[Desire: A shouta getting dominated by me.]

...

'Ooo...kinky...' Well, this was expected.

Mom looked for someone to be dominant in bed given her hairstyle, tattoo, and such. She's an independent woman who likes young guys and there is no problem with that.

I surely can turn myself into a shouta and let her desires get fulfilled. Easy win for both of us.

And truth be told, more than the points I wanted to get piledrived by Mom while crying, 'Mama' 'Mama' as well. 

So I better gear up since I wanna make both my 'Mommy' and 'Daddy' happy.

'Ahh~I am getting horny already~'

I immediately moved toward the bathroom to hide my boner before Mom could notice me. It was getting hard a lot today.

****

Inside the washroom, I cleaned myself thoroughly since there was some chance of getting hooked tonight. I just have a gut feeling.

Meanwhile, I asked the system,

'What does the Saliva Potion do?'

[Whoever tastes Host's saliva would get the feel of an aphrodisiac and get mesmerized by Host. It works on every and any being regardless of their race and gender. ]

My brows raised as I read the lines while washing myself.

If that is true then spiking someone's juice wouldn't be too tough now. Just a drop of saliva and I would be getting myself some good fuck.

*Knock* 

"How long?" My daze broke as I heard my dad's voice from behind the door. 

I panicked slightly and was about to go out with a towel wrapped around my waist just as usual, but...

'Hehe...System turns my skin soft and slightly red and removes all my body hair. '

[On it, Host.]

While we are here, why not give the old man some fan service?

It didn't take long before I saw in the mirror how much once slightly rigid and tanned skin turned completely white and soon a healthy reddish blush adorned my whole body. 

I intentionally allowed my hair to be a little wet and after unfolding my towel, I wrapped it from behind and clutched it with my fingers in front of my chest.

'Fufu...he is gonna love this...'

****

On the other side of the door, Kouske was getting annoyed since it had already been five minutes since he knocked on the door yet there had been no response from the other side at all.

Kouske was trying to avoid Minoru but some of the things were unavoidable. And if he acts too differently, his wife would get suspicious. And if things get found out, he would be regarded as nothing but a criminal.

'No...I should be a little careful and act normally...'

He exhaled and decided to remain calm as much as he could...

...yet...

*Slide*

"Ah..." All of a sudden Kouske's breath hitched in his throat as he saw his son walking out of the bath wearing nothing but a bath towel around his body, hiding his fragile frame.

His skin was flushed red and his skin seemed excessively supple. The fragrance Minoru extruded made Kouske overwhelmed as he wasn't able to retract his gaze from the boy at all.

The small droplets of water traveling down his long hair to his slender neck and down to his pearly collarbone were extremely hot for the man.

"Don't stare too hard..."

"!!!" Kouske couldn't believe he saw his son blushing at being stared at by him as he averted his face away yet he didn't try to hide his sexy body from Kouske's evident lustful gaze.

If anything, then Kouske just wanted to pull Minoru into the bathroom, and after pushing his face against the wall, fuck him until this femboy doesn't go senseless.

It was then when suddenly,

"Minoru...come and help me!" The voice of his wife helped the man to walk out of his daze as he realized what he was just thinking right now.

Feeling his hard cock pressing against his pajamas made Kouske, both excited and guilty before he finally tore his eyes away from Minoru and walked inside the bathroom.

****

'Oh, how adorable....' Seeing how he was reacting to my feminine charms just now and barely holding himself from making me his boytoy, made me giggle inwardly.

Seriously, it wouldn't take much to push him to the edge and let him have his way with me.

'Welp, I should get going...' 

I was about to get my clothes from the basket when,

[Host, I can conjure clothes for you as well.]

***

Inside the bathroom, Kouske immediately turned on the shower, but he didn't walk under it, rather leaning on the wall and scooping his seven-inch cock, he began immediately jerking off at a rapid pace.

With his eyes closed he thought about Minoru over and over, how he wanted to fuck him all over the place and do all kinds of things which utterly made him unbecoming a father, Kouske finally climaxed after a good five minutes.

While still panting slightly, he let go of the hold of his half-erect cock and looked at all the semen spread over the wet floor 

'Seriously, I need to do something about this....'

****

A/N:- Damn, he is playing with adults~

 

99