Chapter 6- Seducing~3
8.1k 5 105
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

At the dinner table, only three of us sat even though we consisted of four. 

Reason,

"She is again staying at her friend's place?" I couldn't help being surprised by hearing that my sister was having another night out with her friends.

It has been like this for a while. She often remains at her friend's house in the name of studies and such, and as one could sense from my mother's tone, she wasn't very happy about it.

'Is she really with her friends?' The fact that my sister has had a boyfriend since high school makes it highly probable that she might be staying with him.

However, considering how innocent and conservative-minded her boyfriend is, I doubt they would have even a French kiss until now.

'Well, now I can fulfill her desires if she wants...'

I resumed eating the delicious healthy dinner mom prepared wordlessly. 

 

Our house wasn't very big considering the limited salary Dad and Mom earn so the dining table was also just for four people.

Sitting adjacent to me were Dad and Mom in front. 

'Hmm...he is unusually silent...' Dad hasn't said much ever since he joined us at dinner.

Generally, he scolded my mother for allowing my sister to be so disobedient and such but today...he was all too silent.

'Hmmm~' I tilted my head in his direction and after wiping off the smirk, I asked him,

"What happened, Dad? You seem stressed today. Was the work that difficult at the office?" 

Hearing my words, Mom also turned to look at him, with a worried gaze and about Dad...then he was completely stiff at his place. 

Well, of course, he would be. After all, to show my concern, I began slowly rubbing his thighs under the table.

"He is right, Kouske. Is everything okay at work?" 

My mother's query arrived yet my father didn't push my hand away, which meant he wasn't in shock but rather enjoying it, despite how his expression was.

I stroked my palm from his upper thigh, and slightly stroked near his crotch region while feigning ignorance of what I was doing. 

I could already feel his pants getting tighter around that area even though he had already masturbated twice by now, at the very least.

'What kind of beast he is in bed...well, I will soon find out...'

"Ah...I-It's nothing just some minor situation h-here and there..." His words were torn from places and his face began to turn slightly red due to tension.

He was getting off, right now, from his own son. 

'Hoho...' I raised my brows as I felt Dad shifting himself toward me a little so my hand could glide over his meat rod as well.

He is way too perverted.

Well, I didn't stop stroking his cock a little as I opened his stats,

[Name: Fujiwara Kouske]

[Arousal meter: 4/5]

[Current thoughts: Want to cum badly.]

I wanted to evily laugh at that, but I held it in and continued rubbing his thing, for a moment or two, and when I felt some twitching in his pants, I retracted my hand and continued eating my food.

I completely ignored the frustrated and needy look my father had directed toward me as I scooped my pasta and happily chewed on it.

'This is so fun~'

****

Returning to my room, I thought about what happened on the dining table just now.

Truth be told, I wanted to go for Mom as well, since she must be a lot pent up as well, but for her, I need to change my appearance for smooth operation.

However, Dad was an easy fish so I was dealing with him without much trouble.

'Hey, System. Can you tell me about my other skills?'

As I plopped down my bed, I asked the system before a series of screens began erupting in front of my eyes.

[Alluring Gaze (Lvl Max): Allows Host to direct a look at his direct with the intent of captivating them. It could be useful in turning unfavorable situations and also getting affection from people who despise the Host.]

[Memory Tampering(Lvl 1): Allows Host to manipulate one's memory, erase a part of it, and add something to someone's remembrance that never actually happened. On the current level, a Host can tamper with one's mind twice per day and there are certain limitations on how much the Host can add or erase.]

[Irresistible Charm (Lvl 1): Elevates Host's overall charm and would help anyone to get infatuated by the Host. Even those who are not men could become interested in Host with the skill. It's highly potent and with the current level it could only last for half an hour.]

[Body Enhancement(Lvl 1): Elevates the working capabilities of internal and external factors of the Host. The host can strengthen himself with the skill up to a certain limitation based on the level. This is the only skill currently in the Host's possession that requires EXP to be utilized. 

                  ~An hour of enhancement = 100EXP]

...

My eyebrows raised at that, as I read the description again and again.

What made me intrigued was the last one, which asked for something I returned. None of the other skills has any consumption, so it was a little surprising. 

But then again, having the strength of Hulk for free would be too much to ask for. 

'But still...100EXP means 10000 yen...' I couldn't help sighing at that.

I had no EXP whatsoever until now but now I was getting itchy to farm some.

'Should I go to some random house...?' I was thinking of possible sources from where I could gain some EXP when suddenly,

*Knock* *Knock*

"It's me." Hearing the voice from the other side, my lips inched in a smirk as I commanded the system.

'Burn all my body hair, turn my ass plump, and shorten my dick to only three inches.'

I was going to have some fun~

****

A/N:- Be warned!

105