Chapter 7- Getting backshots~
9.4k 10 110
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Tags: Trap, spanking, cursing, forceful penetration, ass licking, incest, dilf.

Here is the reference: 

https://www.luscious.net/pictures/album/2n5more-traps-sissies-and-f_286643/id/17683735/@e_1549266_2boys_2n5_after_sex_androgynous_ass_blac

Enjoy~

---------------------

Once the door was opened, it revealed the same middle-aged grey-haired man with a stern expression currently marring his face as he frowned at the small boy.

Kouske's eyes studied Minoru from up to down and as he thought there was something about this boy that was making it difficult for him to continue his daily life.

"D-Dad?" His unsure tone reached her ear as Minoru leaned toward the door frame with his crimson upturned gaze locked with Kouske's.

The gaze of a timid and tamed femboy...it was already making the old man's dick twitch inside his shorts.

Minoru barely held himself from smirking upon seeing the visible bulge in his father's pants...he wasn't wearing underwear, that was apparent.

Kouske didn't say anything before he shoved himself inside, pushing Minoru in the process.

"Ah..." Minoru fell to the ground while letting out a soft moan...fitting to his image.

Kouske's breathing hitched hearing the voice before he locked the door from inside. 

Thankfully, his wife had already been asleep since Kouske knew...he might get late tonight here.

"I have been seeing you getting disobedient these days."

"W-What did I-ah!" Minoru's words were cut short when suddenly Kouske pulled the boy by his arm, feeling the boy's soft arm pressed against his fingers and palm.

It was way too turning him on.

Kouske lowered his lips toward Minoru's ear, enjoying the feminine smell Minoru was extruding before Kouske whispered in a heavy tone,

"I am going to punish you for your disobedience tonight."

He heard the boy gulping in a fret and his body slightly trembling in fear. It was way too stimulating for Kouske as he shamelessly shifted his cock in his pants and heard the boy responding in a meek tone,

"P-Please be gentle, Dad..."

Kouske smirked at that. He always knew this good-for-nothing bitch has always been a masochist slut who wanted to be tamed. And Kouske was going to put a leash on him tonight.

Kouske sat at the edge of the bed before pulling the boy to lay on his lap. Minoru's soft belly was pressed against Kouske's thighs, as for the first time, Kouske got to touch something good.

"Ahmm..." The boy whimpered when Kouske began groping his ass softly.

"Stay still."

"Auu..." Giving him a little spank, Kouske commanded to which the boy let out a soft cry but nodded nevertheless.

Kouske enjoyed the fullness of the soft butt after which he has been lusting since before. He always wanted to feel a femboy like this and never knew, such a sissy lived so close to him.

Just groping and fondling his ass over the thin cotton pants was making Kouske's dick twitch as he shifted it once again and placed it on Minoru for comfort.

"Now let's begin the punishment..."As he said, Kouske finally revealed the peaches in full exposure which were completely plump like it belonged to some porn chick.

There was some slight redness because of the bath and the softness of the skin could be realized without even touching 

Kouske sneakily leaned in and took a long whiff of the sissy's butt controlling himself barely from licking it.

"What a naughty kid to not wear underwear-*smack*"

"Auuuu...I am sorry Dad-"

"Call me Papa *smack* " 

"Papa! Papa! I won't do it again...muuuu..."

Each whack made the hoe's ass jiggle and ripple, much to Kouske's excitement. And whenever he smashed those peaches, he always kept them there for a moment and fondled them before leaving a print behind.

"What would you call me when we are alone, my dear?" While softly massaging the sissy's ass, Kouske asked, threatening with another spank if the boy answered wrongly.

"Papa..."

"Good *smack* " Well, he was going to spank these jugglers anyway.

"Ah!!!" This time the boy screamed a little loudly but since his wife takes meds before sleep, she wouldn't wake from something like this.

"Now what were you doing back on the dining table?"

"I-I.."

Before the boy could have said something, Kouske used his palm to throw another smack but this time on another ass cheek.

 

The pearly skin immediately turned hot red due to the impact as another shrill scream left the boy's throat...but this time it was in pleasure.

"Oh ho....you are getting hard with this?" Kouske could feel the small stiffness stabbing his thigh which told how big of a masochist whore this sissy was.

"Papa...don't say it like that..." This bitch was even wiggling his ass now, to show how turned on the spanking made him.

'I can't hold now...'While Kouske wasn't going to cross the line, yet, he wanted to release his load as soon as possible.

"Ah..."After flipping the boy on the bed, Kouske made him go on all four with his ass now lifted in full view 

"P-Papa?" Minoru seemed in complete bewilderment but Kouske didn't care about explaining anything as he finally fished out his veiny seven inches cock out of its confines.

It was curved toward the left slightly and was twitching slightly because of all the foreplay they went through.

"Just stay put."

Holding Minoru's waist, Kouske commanded to which the boy nodded in assent before he finally dove his face into the damn whore's mind-wobbling ass.

"Hnngh...Papa?!"

Kouske couldn't put his mind to his words since his whole focus was now converged on this suppleness his face was experiencing and his throbbing dick which he was now stroking. 

His tongue licked the boy's red ass before going toward the small tight asshole. He moistened it and contrary to what he thought, he even began to finger it real soon.

"Hnnnghhh Papa...something...hnnnngg...." Something spewed out of the small prick the boy. had.

Apparently, he came by being penetrated slightly.

"God I can't...you are way too damn hot..."

Kouske never planned on fucking the boy but now...

"Papa...wha..." Kouske held the boy by his waist before aligning his cock against his butt hold and after some attempts, he finally inserted inside.

"Ahh!" 

"Mmmmhhh---hnngghh♡♡~" Kouske was completely inside the boy with his balls tapping against his bare ass.

The euphoria he felt just upon insertion was way beyond what he felt while having sex with his wife. Yes, this was what he wanted!

Controlling his urge to cum, Kouske was about to begin pistoning when,

*Knock* *Knock*

"Minoru?" It was Mira.

Oh lord, why fucking now?!!

Kouske was about to pull his dick out when suddenly Minoru wiggled his ass and kept it deep inside him before pleading,

"Don't...just carry me there-haah- there...I will handle it..."

****

A/N:- Gotta love some ntring.

I am thinking of patron for advance ten chapters with exclusive images...hehe. 

 

110