Chapter 6
16 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Seals of Forgotten Time Chapter: Six

Nagato's face was pure shock, as he looked into the older Uzumaki's eyes. It took him about a minute for his brain to reboot and comprehend what he was just called. "Cousin?" the young Rinnegan user asked.

The silvery haired captain smiled, the previous tension gone like the wind. It made the kids feel at ease, but still cautious around the captain.

"Yeah, we're cousins." he then began to think, the longer he stared into his cousin's eyes. "You must be holding onto the pain of losing your parents, since your Rinnegan is constantly active." he mused softly.

Nagato was once again shocked that this man knew so much about him. First he knew about the death of his parents, and that traumatic event bringing forth the Rinnegan in the first place, and the second being that it's been active since then. "How do you know about that?" he asked nearly fearing the answer.

"Because I know everything." Naruto chuckled making his eyes flash brightly before they deactivated. "Go on, try letting go of your pain and calm your agitated chakra." Naruto instructed watching the young Uzumaki struggle. "Its okay, you'll get it eventually." he said before looking at Jiraiya. "Change of plans Pervert.."

"For the last time, I'm not a pervert."

Naruto stopped Jiraiya with a dismissive wave of his hand, "Yeah yeah yeah, Super Pervert. Change of plans, I'm going to train the kids. I figured that with that book you want to be writing that training kids would only shorten your free time. Plus you could train yourself, Hanzo was too easy and your should not have had any trouble with him."

"WHAT!?" the Gama Sennin yelled, more miffed about the jab to his skills rather than losing three children to train. "Not all of us are the God of Shinobi, you not so righteously took from sensei."

"Well I didn't want to always be called a fucking God of War. It makes me sound like a war hawk." Naruto said standing up to look at Jiraiya agitated.

"Who cares about that. That name was awesome."

Tsunade stood at the side watching as her two friends argued about the name her boyfriend is feared by. She felt a tug on her pants leg and looked down to see Konan still there. "Are they always like this?"

Tsunade nodded, "Every time we meet up for a mission." she said shaking her head at the adults still acting like children. But she smiled thinking about children, mostly her little brother. She looked at Naruto lovingly, they had been dating for the past decade and now that the war is over they can finally get married.

Naruto told her that he'll propose after the war ends. She wanted to get married nearly a year ago, after he saved Nawaki with his Rinnegan powers. She remembered that day when Orochimaru brought her the Shodai's necklace that she had gave to Nawaki, the previous day.

XxX Flashback: Ten Months Ago XxX

Tsunade was running through the halls of Konoha's Hospital. She had just gotten news that her brother had returned from his first mission in critical condition.

She didn't understand how he could get into such a state after just leaving for the mission the previous day. It baffled her, but remembering that it was her brother in that state she sped up.

She reached her brother's door to see Orochimaru in front of it with his head down. "What happened Orochi-kun? What happened to the rest of your team?" she asked remembering about not hearing anything about the rest of the team.

The snake user lowered his head in depair, "If only I was stronger. I could've saved them all. I could have saved Nawaki, your brother, I wasn't fast enough. I wasn't strong enough."

Hearing her proud, and slightly arrogant, teammate talk like that got her blood boiling in anger. She grabbed him by his collar and slammed him against the wall. "Don't talk like that. Get your fucking head together!" she snarled resisting the urge to slap him.

She let him drop to the floor and watched him dig into his sleeve, wincing in the process. "I recovered this from the body." he said holding the Shodai's necklace, now partially covered in dry blood.

The blonde used all of her willpower not to flat out fall to her knees and cry. She did reach down and take the pendant from Orochimaru's hand and let a few tears fall from her face.

She hugged the necklace against her chest and steeled her nerves and walked into the room. Doctors inside were scrambling around, doing everything they can to save Nawaki. She soon joined the process and increased the chances of survival for her little brother.

It was all for naught though as Nawaki's life force continued to drop to dangerous levels. Tears were flowing freely from Tsunade's eyes now, as she continued to try and fail to successfully stabilize her brother. "Don't go Nawa-kun. Please don't leave me here." she continued to say through the process. At the rate Nawaki's heart rate and organ usage was dropping, he would be dead within the hour.

Just as it seemed that nothing could work to save Nawaki. The tired doctors heard yelling. "WHICH ROOM IS HE IN!?" they were confused as to who's voice that was, but Tsunade watched with tears in her eyes as Naruto stumbled into the room.

XxX An Hour Ago XxX

When Naruto heard about Tsunade's brother from one of his subordinates he smacked himself in the forehead and sped towards the village. Currently he was deep within Earth Country, doing a reconnaissance mission and an assassination mission of a traitorous diplomat.

Luckily or not so luckily for him, Nawaki had been injured hours ago. So if he hurried as quick as he could, he would be able to make it in time. "Fuck…" he cursed to himself as he left his hyper lieutenant in charge of the mission. "How could I forget about the most important thing in this time. I need to hurry." he said landing on a branch and closing his eyes, remaining perfectly still.

He felt the power of nature filling his being, he opened his eyes, showing his horizontal pupils and orange irises. The orange pigment around his eyes also showing. He went a step further and took another deep breath, the horizontal pupil began to stretch vertically, making a plus sign. He smirked when he felt more power envelop his being, just because he didn't have the Kyuubi's soul and conscious didn't mean that he couldn't use the full power of the Kyuubi.

The Nine Tails Mode shroud, if it could even be called that anymore, surrounded him and further boosted his power. And with a power boost, usually meant a speed boost. And with that he blasted, both figuratively and literally, off the branch, making a trench along the ground behind him and destroying a couple of trees.

He flew through the air going faster than anybody could dream of. His mastery of the wind element allowed him to actually fly through the sky, far better than the middle aged Tsuchikage. Speaking of the Tsuchikage, "I have a feeling I'm going to have to fight him in the future." Naruto said remembering what happened a few years ago, when the kage of Iwagakure, single handedly defeated a platoon of Jonin and Chunin. With only a couple of jutsus. Dust style if an, intentional, survivor said.

Naruto shook his head and lowered himself to the ground, feeling his power boosts going away. They could only hold for five minutes, together like they were. He kept his sage mode active and only released his hold on his chakra shroud. He didn't know why he kept calling it the Kyuubi's when it was his and all his.

He safely landed on a branch and cursed about not actually learning how to do the Hirashin. And speaking of, he was going to start as soon as he got home. The scroll was somewhere in his library.

He cursed again when he noticed that he was only just passing the border to the country. "Damn I knew I was deep but not that deep." he muttered as he doubled his speed.

XxX Now XxX

Naruto stumbled into the hospital room to see Tsunade by her brother's bedside crying and staring at him in sadness. His everything hurt and his chakra was going crazy, as if it was filled with adrenaline, thank Kami he had so much or he would be in the hospital bed. His hair wasn't its usual straight and shiny look, but it was out of place and filled with sweat.

He looked at Nawaki and his Rinnegan immediately flared to life. "I can heal him, I just need all the machines unhooked."

Tsunade immediately stood up, not in joy, but in anger. "UNPLUG HIM! THAT'LL ONLY KILL HIM FASTER!" she yelled getting into his face.

Naruto looked into his girlfriend's eyes, that were filled with so much sadness and anger. "Tsu-hime trust me." Naruto pleaded softly caressing her cheek.

Tsunade looked into her lover's eyes and seeing his determination. "you can heal him?" she asked softly.

"Yes I can heal him…" he said taking the other cheek in his other hand. And bringing her face closer to his and giving her a loving kiss. "I just need to take him outside." he said after ending the kiss. "Do trust me?" he whispered to her, kissing her another time.

She nodded kissing him again, tears still flowing down her face, knowing that as soon as the machines were gone, her brother would officially die. She buried her face in her lover's chest, "Do what he says and unhook my brother." she said her voice muffled by Naruto's vest.

"Are you sure, Tsunade-sama?" one of the medic-nins said, to which she only nodded in Naruto's chest, feeling Naruto continuously stroke her hair.

"Bring him to the roof of the hospital when your done." Naruto said as he led Tsunade out the room, knowing she didn't want to see her brother die in front of her eyes.

The couple met up with Orochimaru, who had remained where he was in sadness, but with a glimmer of hope from hearing what Naruto said. 'Maybe, just maybe, Naruto-kun can heal Nawaki-kun. With those special eyes of his, he can easily accomplish that.' he thought noticing the Rinnegan in the silvery haired Captain, his Wolf mask hanging from his belt, as clear as day.

Naruto continued to escort Tsunade to the roof, now holding her in the bridal position. "I don't think you would want to see your brother's death, but you'll rather see his rebirth." Naruto said kissing the top of her hair. She muttered something, that Naruto understood to be a "Thank you."

He walked, noticing that Orochimaru was behind them, knowing that he would be able to apologize to Nawaki pretty soon.

The roof was just the right size for what the ANBU captain had in mind. He turned to see the doctors carrying Nawaki's body on the floor, carefully of course.

Naruto set Tsunade down and walked towards the body. He could tell that he was nearly dead, and only a couple of seconds away from passing on. He took that time to stand straight and concentrate on one of the most taxing techniques the Rinnegan had to offer. He had seen Nagato do it before, on a much wider scale. So doing it for a single person shouldn't really be that hard.

He calmed his chakra and took multiple deep breaths. He formed the Ram seal and summoned the King of Hell (Gedo), purple flames around its enlarged head, and its mouth wide open. A kanji for "King" on its forehead.

Naruto was concentrating so hard on his charka, that it was actually visible to the prospectors, as it was being infused into the King of Hell.

As more chakra was being fed to the King, its mouth started glowing a light green. "Gedo: Rinne Tensei no Jutsu." (Outer Path: Samsara of Heavenly Life Technique)Naruto said forming a snake seal, the light/chakra shot from the mouth and entered Nawaki's body, causing it to twitch from the power behind the shot.

When Nawaki started to slowly open his eyes, he was immediately hugged by Tsunade. "Tsunade-neechan, you saved me." he said slowly and softly, because his organs were just beginning to get back into use again.

All Tsunade could do was sob into her brother's little chest. The other doctors were surprised by that not only was Naruto able to bring Nawaki back to life but he suffered no repercussions.

At that Naruto started wobbling and crashed onto the roof floor. Tsunade heard Orochimaru yell Naruto's name and looked up to see Naruto on the floor. "Naruto-kun!" she said running to him.

She put his head into her lap, "Are you okay Koibito?" she said concern dripping from her voice.

Naruto slowly opened his eyes. "I'm fine… I just… nee, le-let me just close my eyes." he said feeling unnaturally weak at the moment.

She kissed his forehead, knowing he just need to rest from his chakra exhaustion. She was surprised that he could even get chakra exhaustion, with all the chakra he had. Whatever he used must have been used nearly all of it. She reached for her grandfather's necklace and put it around Naruto's head, feeling that he should have it more. "I love you so much Naruto-kun." she said softly as she kissed his cheek once more.

XxX Flashback End XxX

Tsunade chuckled remembering the sad day. Naruto was put into a week long coma and spent that time with Nawaki, who was fully recovering from any of his remaining wounds.

"Just end it Jiraiya and go write your damn book." Naruto said pointing to his right.

Jiraiya huffed and crossed his arms, "Fine, I'll leave. Just know that you haven't seen the last of me." he said turning and walking away.

"Take as much time as you want Pervert." Naruto said, as Jiraiya disappeared. He turned his attention back to Nagato and Yahiko that was still in front of him. "I'm going to get you three so strong, you'll be able to defeat that pervert one on one, easily." he said showing a big grin.

"What about you?" Konan said, before Tsunade could cover her mouth.

Naruto scoffed, "Are you kidding, nobody can beat me." he said showing an even wider grin. He heard Tsunade clear her throat and chuckled, "What?"

"Nevermind." she said grabbing Konan's hand and walking away.

Naruto looked at her retreating figure and looked down at the two young boys. "Beware of the opposite sex." was all he said before he chased after her.

Yahiko and Nagato stayed there, for a couple more seconds. "What do you think he meant by that?" Nagato said.

Yahiko shrugged his shoulder and they ran to catch up with the others.

XxX Seven Hours Later XxX

Naruto and the group walked pasted another tree and the three kids were getting tired… again. "Naruto-sensei, can we take a break?" Konan asked from beside him.

"Again? We just took a break an hour ago." He complained.

"Just because they took a break, doesn't mean that they fully rested. They barely rested at all. Not all of us can have your never ending stamina." Tsunade said with her hands on her hips.

"But I thought you loved my unlimited stamina?" He said with a subtle smirk.

Tsunade blushed and she was thankful that the three kids were still kids, and didn't catch what Naruto was implying. She willed the blush away and steeled her glare at him. "Do I have to knock some sense into you?" she said.

Naruto pouted and crossed his arms, "Fine." he said as three puffs of smoke appeared out of nowhere. A seal less shadow clone was one of his earlier masterpieces. The three clones picked the children up and started walking ahead.

Before Naruto could go join the group, Tsunade grabbed his hand. "There's no telling when we can have some alone time, now that you have a team to take care of. Lets make this a quickie." she said deeply kissing him.

XxX Lemon Start XxX

Naruto wrapped his arms around Tsunade's waist and tightly grabbed her ass. She moaned into his mouth as he kneaded her ass flesh.

Tsunade was idle with her own hands, as they journeyed from Naruto's vest covered chest to the bottom of said vest. She lifted and took the heavily padded clothing off over his head. The kiss only ended momentarily, and resumed as soon as Naruto was shirtless.

Naruto's right hand journeyed up to the blonde's hair, and undid the two ponytails, letting her hair fall sensuously down her back.

Naruto ended the kiss, making Tsunade groan in disappointment. But she knew what he wanted, and lifted her arms, so that her own vest could come off. The blouse was next and Naruto sucked on her nipple through her bra, making her moan and squeeze his head against her bosom. "Yes!" she moaned in pleasure as the front of the bra was cut by a blade of wind. Naruto then went to work on her mammary directly, circling his tongue around her areola and completely ignoring her nipple.

She groaned in annoyance and feeling him ignoring her nipple, and smirked, 'Two can play that game.' she thought as she reached down and unbuckled his pants. She loosened the garment and stuck her hand inside, grasping at his appendage, softly and slowly stroking.

Naruto grinned against her bountiful breast and lightly bit her nipple, causing her to loudly and quite cutely mew in pleasure and tightly grab his penis, squeezing it. He groaned in mild pain, remembering about her super strength. 'Note to self: don't do that again.' he thought bringing up his other hand and showing attention to her other tit, kneading and rolling the nipple between his thumb and index finger.

She moaned and jerked his cock faster. Her other hand grabbed his hair and squeezed him against her chest harder, feeling her orgasm approaching. "YES! YES! RIGHT THERE, I'M NEARLY THERE! AH AHHHHH!" She moaned loudly feeling her panties being sprayed with her juices.

Naruto held Tsunade up by her breast, knowing her orgasm had to be pretty powerful, thanks to their break from the last time they had sex. He backed her up some, causing her to wrap her legs around his waist. Her back soon met the rough exterior of a maple tree. She groaned and felt her pants being pulled down. "Oh, your gonna eat that pussy huh." she said panting sexily.

"Yeah I'm gonna eat this pussy. I'm gonna eat this wet pussy." he said seeing wetness all over her lower lips, still dripping into her panties. Naruto looked up into his lover's hazel eyes before he slowly licked the juice from her thighs and around her lips.

Tsunade loved it when he did this, while looking at her. It just made it all the more wonderful when he reach the center. "Hm hurry up, you bastard." she said showing some impatience.

Naruto slowly licked her outer lips. Flattening his tongue before moving all the way to the very top of her pussy, sucking on the clit, causing Tsunade to pant faster and moan, telling him to lick faster and harder.

Naruto grinned and lifted her legs and rested them on his shoulders. Before he could go back to slowly licking, Tsunade used her legs to pull him into her pussy. She moaned as his long and wet tongue invaded her extensively wet pussy.

Naruto grinned again, and quickly got to work on finding all of Tsunade's sweet spots. She came in seconds, leaving his face covered in her juices. Tsunade continued to moan, finding that Naruto wasn't letting her come down from her high and continued to lick her puffing lips. "AHH NARUTO! I'M GOING TO CUM AGAIN!" she screamed again as her third orgasm approached before her second could leave.

Naruto stopped this time, slowly licking her gushing pussy. He unwrapped her loosened legs from around his head and stood to her feet to kiss her. She moaned tasting her own juices and licked around his mouth. Her saliva now covering his face. She continued to lick down his chest, finding her juices ran down to his pants.

"Hmm, my turn." she said slowly pulling his pants down, and seeing his eight inch cock. It was free, throbbing along with Naruto's heartbeat, and completely hers. "Hmm, did you miss me?" she asked lightly kissing the head and licking at the slit.

Naruto looked down as she continued to place feathery light kisses around his cock, her right hand slowly pumping him, while her left caressed his balls. "He sure did miss you and your wonderful mouth, Tsu-chan." Naruto said smiling as his left hand rubbed the top of her head.

Tsunade wrapped her lips around the cock head and sucked hard. "Yes, I know you did. And I missed you." she said licking up and down the shaft, coating it in her saliva. "I know two others that missed you too, penis-kun." she said using her left hand to lift her generously large E-Cup tits.

Naruto grinned knowing and loving what was to come. She lifted her body and his dick easily slid between her tits. Her left arm keeping it inside, the head peeking out of her cleavage. Naruto reached down and caressed her tits as she wrapped her other arm around her breast. "Go on and fuck my tits Naruto-kun." she said looking up at Naruto and fluttering her eyelashes at him.

"You don't have to tell me twice." he said as he begun pumping his length up into her chest. By this time his cock was harder than it could possibly get, his cock head purple with the amount of blood circulating down there.

Tsunade felt the head of his cock hit her chin and his balls hitting the bottom of her breast, repeatedly. She lowered her head and let the cock enter her mouth, sucking on the head while it was in her mouth.

Naruto moaned feeling his balls tightening and unloosening, just waiting to unload all over her face. Just the thought of her face covered in his cum was making him pump fast.

"You going to cum yet? Go ahead and cover my pretty face." Naruto's blonde lover said causing him to grunt and moan as his cock hosed her down. Multiple ropes of thick, white cum plastered Tsunade's face and pooled into her large cleavage. "Ahh that's what I love." she said sucking on his cock, coaxing out another spurt of cum.

Naruto stumbled back from the dizzying orgasm. It felt that awesome. He leaned against a tree and opened his eyes to see Tsunade cleaning her chest with her tongue, eating his cum from all over her breast. They locked eyes and his erection came back full force. "I don't think this is going to be a quickie." he said after she finished cleaning her breast spotless, also using her fingers to get the sticky strands from her face. When he grabbed her cheeks, her face was cum free and Naruto wasted no time in kissing her deeply.

Tsunade wrapped her arms around his head and latched her legs around his waist for the second time, his penis meeting her pussy, but not entering. "I want you inside, now." she said her voice dripping with lust.

Naruto grabbed onto her phat ass roughly, spreading her ass cheeks and slapping them together. "All you had to do was ask." he said bringing his penis back before putting the head at her entrance. He went back to holding her hips. "Beg for it." he simply said.

Tsunade smirked. "You want me to beg for it?" she said moving her head forward and kissing him.

"Yes beg for it my love." Naruto said moving his lips to her neck, biting and nipping softly on her skin.

"Alright I'll beg for it." she said trying to make him thrust in her, but his firm grip on her hips prevented him from doing so. "Come on, get in there. I want this dick." she said continuing to try to get the dick in her.

"Beg better than that." Naruto said huskily into her ear, that made Tsunade have a mini-orgasm.

"Come on Naru-kun, put that dick in my wet pussy. It needs to be filled with your big cock." she said, pouting and giving him the puppy dog eyes.

Naruto held out for as long as he could, not noticing that his grip was weakening and her attempts were getting stronger. His penis sliding in, only an inch at a time, teasing Tsunade.

"Come on, put your cock in my pussYYYYYYY!" she yelled when Naruto met her attempt and thrust fully inside of her. The two moaned at feeling tightness and being filled, respectively.

The silvery haired captain kissed his lover as he pumped up. Tsunade moaned into his mouth as he mercilessly pounded at her needy pussy. They remained standing until Tsunade had an orgasm and Naruto dropped to his knees laid her on the ground and resumed his pounding, keeping her cumming.

It was all fine and dandy, but even he couldn't resist the tightness any longer. "I'm gonna cum. Are you ready?" Naruto asked as his thrusts got shorter, but faster.

Tsunade barely comprehended what he said. "Don't cum inside of me, unless your ready for what comes out." she said between moans.

"Oh I'm ready for what comes out. Remember, no more war." he said quickening his thrusts.

Tsunade moaned, "Is this your idea of a proposal?" she asked feeling her energy leaving her body as she clenched her eyes shut and tightened around him.

Naruto groaned and grunted as he had his second orgasm of their consummation. He released rope after rope of cum into his lover. Naruto laid on her body, making sure to keep his weight from crushing her. He felt her hard nipples against his chest, as her breathing was relaxed, telling him that she passed out in pleasure.

He smiled down at her, noticing his hair was touching her face. He chuckled and brushed his hair back and kissed her nose, "Definitely." he said answering her question, smiling as he did so.

XxX Lemon End XxX XxX Thirty Minutes After Cleaning XxX

Naruto, with Tsunade in his arms entered the hotel. Two of his previous clones dispelled and told him what he needed to know. He walked up the stairs and knocked on the door, and watched his clone open it and dispel.

The three Ame orphans were already tucked in, they already had their baths, and Tsunade was also napping in his arms, her clothes dirty and her hair a complete mess.

"I guess we can stay here for a day or two to fully recharge." Naruto commented to himself as he walked into the bathroom to draw him and Tsunade a bath. Luckily, like any ninja, they had a change of clothing sealed into a scroll. And fortunately said seals weren't lost in their activity. And good thing they were on the soft grassy plains, Fire Country had, whilst not softer than Grass Country's grass, but it was shorter than said country's grass.

Naruto then began to thing about his life, he had a better, if not war filled, childhood and he had the true love of his life. A true brother, in both Hiruzen and Sakumo. Great friends in Jiraiya and Orochimaru, though he has his moments where Naruto just wants to slap him upside his head. But there's good in him, he was just not over losing two-thirds of his Genin team.

Even better the best ramen stand in history, literally, was up and running. And he couldn't wait to get him a bowl. He was drooling just thinking about the first bite into those delicious noodles. Teuchi and his wife Ayane were the best ramen chefs in history. Ayane was like a complete replica to her future daughter, maybe it was because they were the same age. Naruto shrugged his shoulders and relaxed in the tub along with Tsunade, who was now awoke and was now just enjoying Naruto washing her body. She leaned her head back and kissed him lovingly. "I do." she said agreeing to his "proposal" from before.

Naruto smiled and they had a true quickie before getting out of the tub and entering the bed, totally forgetting they had children in the hotel… and wetting the bed with their wet bodies.

XxX Next Day XxX

Naruto awoke to Tsunade's smiling, sleeping face. He kissed her cheek and lifted his head to see the three Ame orphans looking at him with blushing faces. "Ah!" Naruto unmanly shrieked as he dove back into Tsunade's cleavage causing her to moan, and ask him if he wanted to go again, in a sleepy voice. Naruto blushed, knowing that made the three children blush even more.

"I think that's what they meant by stamina yesterday." Naruto heard Yahiko whisper to one of the others.

This made Tsunade wake up fully, when she heard the voices. She turned her head to see the three smiling children. "Can you give us some privacy." she said blushing as the three children quickly ran to the other room.

She watched them close the door and turned her head to look at Naruto, who was still concealing his face in her chest. "How come you didn't tell me they were right there?" she scolded.

Naruto looked up at her, through his bangs, "So I guess this is a no, for another round?" he asked sheepishly as he begun to lick the top of her breast.

"That's exactly what it means." she said kind of loudly, before she grabbed his face and kissed him on his lips. "just not now." she said whispering when she broke the kiss off.

Naruto smiled at looked at the door to the room, to see it cracked, and six eyes looking inside. His eyes flashed light gray for a second, before he stretched his arm, "Bansho Ten'in." (All Creation Attraction) the door immediately closed, causing the three children to shriek in surprise.

Tsunade watched Naruto smirk triumphantly and lightly slapped in him on his chest. "That wasn't necessary." she chided as she got up from the bed and looked around for her clothes, well the scroll that contained a new pair.

Naruto watched her walked around, the sheet not doing a good job in hiding her plump behind. "I love you Tsu-hime." Naruto said sighing loudly. She smiled at him and picked up her scroll and moved to the bathroom to get dressed.

Naruto smiled at the closed door, before he spotted his vest and used Bansho Ten'in to pull it to him. 'I'm not abusing this technique at all.' he told himself with a smile as he turned the vest inside out. A seal was visible that held his clothes scroll and a couple of extra supplies. A transporter for his mask being one of them. The transporter was a blank mask itself and could only be used once, which was a good thing, because he left his mask in the forest somewhere. Which was stupid of him, of course.

He placed the mask on his face and channeled chakra into it and his mask's design shimmered onto the blank porcelain.

XxX Mask Location XxX

The mask was currently in the hand of a traveling merchant who had moved off of the main road, cause he had to take a leak. "This mask is going to sell for a fortune." he said knowing it was a genuine Konoha ANBU mask.

He was very surprised to see the image shimmering out of view, leaving the mask completely white. "Hey, what the hell." he said before he got even more surprised when the mask broke into a dozen pieces and each individual piece caught fire.

"AHH!" he said dropping the fragments he held in his hand. He shed tears at seeing his chance at getting some serious cash going up in flames. He wiped his tears and shrugged, "Easy come, easy go." he said walking back to his things.

XxX Back with Naruto XxX

Naruto took his mask off and proceeded to dress. Now donning a simple, crimson red shirt, the Shodai's necklace nicely contrasting with his shirt. He wore black pants that had his ankles taped off. He placed his vest over the shirt, and hung his mask on his hip along with a ninja pouch. He left his hands gloveless and began putting on his shoes.

By this time the three children came out of the room and looked around. "Where's Tsunade-san?" Konan said to which Naruto pointed to the bathroom door.

Naruto finished and stood up, "As soon as she's finished it'll be time for breakfast." he said as he summoned a clone that began cooking breakfast. He pointed to the three children and motioned for them to sit on the floor as he went through his supplies, looking for something.

They did as instructed and Yahiko spoke up. "What you looking for sensei?"

Naruto grunted in response and continued. A second minute later he found success and held up paper. "Paper? If you wanted paper, I could have given you some." Konan said reaching into her pocket and taking out a couple of sheets, to prove her point.

"Yes, yes. I know about your peculiar bloodline Konan. But this paper is different. Its special paper." he said holding up the brownish sheets of paper.

"How did you know about my bloodline?" she said with a confused face.

"Weren't you paying attention to when I told Nagato I knew everything." Naruto said crossing his arms.

"So what's the paper for sensei?" Yahiko asked smiling wide.

"Its to determine your natural affinity."

"But, shouldn't you already know that. Since you know everything?" Yahiko asked sweetly.

"Well I cant know about your personal affinity." Naruto responded.

"But you told Nagato and Konan that you knew everything."

Naruto caught on to what Yahiko's plot was. "Do I have to put you on timeout?" he said lightly glaring at the smiling boy.

"So you don't know anything, do you?" he finally said after staring in Naruto's eyes for a couple of minutes.

Naruto's eyes flashed grey before he heard laughing. "Bested by a child. I don't think you should take sensei's offer for succeeding after him." she said causing the three children to snicker quietly.

Naruto slapped his forehead betrayal. "Come on Tsu-hime, your supposed to be on my side." he whined drinking in her appearance. She was now wearing a simple white v-neck blouse, to let her 'pillows' breathe. Underneath, she had a dark gray mesh shirt. She wore dark red pants that had the ankles tapped off. An enlarged medical pouch was secured onto her lower back. "Looking good." Naruto commented.

Tsunade scoffed, "I better be." she said putting her hair, into their individual ponytails. "Don't try to change the subject. How could you just get bested like that. I might have to think twice about marrying you." she joked.

Naruto frowned at her joke, "Fine, lets make a bet."

Tsunade smiled, "You said the magic word." she said lightly bouncing, which caused her assets to jiggle and keep moving long after she stopped. "What are the stakes?"

"If I win, you have to promise not to kill me during labor." he said, confusing the kids.

She nodded, knowing that he knew that she was pregnant. "Deal and if I win…" she said taking up a thinking pose. "I'll tell you later." she said smiling.

Naruto nodded and turned back to the kids. "Alright the bet is, if I can guess their affinities correctly, without the use of the chakra sheets." Tsunade agreed, completely disregarding his vanishing Rinnegan.

Naruto turned to the three children. "Alright, let me explain how this works. Its simple really, if your fire, the paper will ignite and turn to ash. If your wind, the paper will split in two. If your lightning, the paper will wrinkle. If your Earth, the paper will turn to dirt and crumble away. And if your water, the paper will become wet." he said finishing explaining.

"Alright go ahead sensei. Lets see if you know this." Yahiko said.

Naruto thought for a minute. "Okay." he said placing a single sheet in front of each child. "Yahiko… your affinity is water." he said. "Concentrate your chakra and channel it into the paper." he instructed.

Yahiko nodded and touched the paper, and was surprised when it immediately became soaking wet. "You got lucky." Yahiko said taking his hand off.

Naruto grinned and looked towards Nagato. "Your affinity is Wind, well I should said your strongest is wind. Since your Rinnegan is going to let you have all five." he said watching as Nagato put his own hand on the paper in front of him.

It split into four, and each individual section, burned, crumbled, turned to dirt, and got wet. "Told you." Naruto said smiling.

It was two for two, he looked at Konan and took a second. "Konan… I believe your's is…" he paused making it dramatic. "Lightning." he said smiling.

Konan went to touch her paper and was surprised to see it crumbling under her palm.

"Hah. Three for three. Take that you smartass." he said pointing at Yahiko.

Said child just sat and grumbled to himself. "You still got lucky." he said.

"Well there you go I win." Naruto said standing from his crouched position. He looked at Tsunade to see her frowning. "What's wrong Tsu-hime?" Naruto asked hugging Tsunade.

"I just wanted to have our child be a medic-nin. Just like his mommy." she said.

At this Naruto became confused, before he smiled. "What, that was your end of the bargain. Of course, our child could learn medical ninjutsu. You were going to him or her anyway." he said smiling.

"Yeah I was huh?" Tsunade said giggling and kissing him lightly. Naruto deepened the kiss and hugged her tighter.

"Ewww." the children chimed. "Get a room."

"What? This is my fiancé. And plus your in it." he said sticking his tongue out at them, only for Tsunade to put it back in her mouth.

"Can we eat already." Nagato said remembering about breakfast.

Naruto ended the kiss. "Oh yeah, the clone finished a couple of minutes ago." he said as they all left the room and sat down around the hotels dining table.

A/N: That's it for this chapter… I have to say that I had a lot of fun writing this chapter. A lot of fun. I hope everybody is satisfied with my return and I'm out.

0