Chapter 6 – Dispelling that rumor with haste!
15 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"And he... Not only that... Plus Nadiya said..."

 

"Lies!"

 

I was interrupting Osas who decided to go around repeating what Nadiya told her to a group of girls. The girls looked at me questioningly.

 

"So you didn't make a girl sleep in your bed? After she said she would do anything for you?"

 

"uh-well that's..."

 

"*tsks* scum"

 

My heart aches as I watch them click their teeth and keep their distance. I wanted to glare at Osas but I felt that would make me look worse here, for a brief moment I looked at her and she had a unique expression on her face, she wasn't looking at me in disgust but... observing?

 

I thought this back when she joined a week or two ago but her half-rim glasses without a top, pale skin like a porcelain doll, thick yet sharp eyelashes and dual-colored hair makes her seem like a total main character.

 

 Regardless she's not important right now. I need to restore my honor! Even I can defend myself, and there's no better way to do that than to tell the truth.

 

"No wait! The truth is, I didn't make her sleep in my bed...."

 

They all focused with great interest. 

 

"It was my parents!"

 

I yelled with full sincerity. Yep, now that clears up everything. There's no way a misunderstanding could occur.

 

"..."

 

"..."

 

Everyone was silent. 

 

"let's go call the cops"

 

"Already dialing them"

 

"WAIT!!!!"

 

I started to beg the girls. My cool-guy persona is taking a major hit.  Seemingly deciding she's seen enough Osas sighed and stepped in between us saying.

 

"Pfft-hahaha! Sorry, but It was a prank we were doing for QuipFlick ! Forgive me?"

 

She said this, sticking her tongue out and tapping her slender fingers against her head all while winking.

 

 

How...

 

How...

 

How...

 

Gross!

 

It's cute in television, cartoons and whatnot but seeing a real human do it, makes me worry about her mental state.

 

Maybe we should call the cops for her instead?

 

It seems the sentiment wasn't shared by me only, as everyone seemed to be giving her strange looks.  

 

"O-Ohkay? You're new Osas so I guess it's kinda funny but you should do something more tame next time"

 

One girl said and the rest of them agreed. I then spoke up.

 

"Ahaha! Cmon not like I would do anything like that in the first place. I don't look like that type of guy, do I?" 

 

"Absolut-- Hey! why did you drop on the floor?" 

 

Having enough of this situation the girls then walked away. Osas loomed over me shaking her head and sighed, I could hear her mutter "Guess I was wrong" as she walked away.

 

I was going to chase after her but after that situation, everyone was throwing weird looks in this direction. So walking in the same direction as the girl who does anime faces in public would hurt me more. 

 

Plus I feel I'll look much cooler if I just nonchalantly walk away as if the situation didn't even impact me. 

 

So I just took myself off the floor and walked back to my form.

 

Honestly the day hasn't even begun and I'm already having trouble. Back in form I walked in to see a scary sight.

 

"Wow so are you fluent in arabic? And you said you know other languages too?"

 

"Of Course! An existence such as Moi is easily capable of such things!"

 

"Your hair is so beautiful! Spill the routine?"

 

"My hair routine? Simple. Either you're me or your not."

 

This Nadiya girl was interacting with people. And was popular? The people in here aren't even in my form, they must've walked in to meet the new kid.

 

I sighed and walked past the group. I may have possibly sent death glares at Nadiya while doing so and she may have possibly stuck her tongue out  in response.

 

I looked around and I saw Osas. She was also in the circle but wasn't actively taking part. Rather she was observing again. Seriously, whats up with that girl? 

 

When I showed her around the school her first day she seemed normal.

 

But she isn't spreading anymore weird rumors about me, and Nadiya is behaving too. So the two of them can do whatever they want.

 

Now that I think about Osas is a pretty new student here so it makes sense she and Nadiya would get along. But to think they'd both cause me trouble. 

 

I sighed and just waited till our form teacher walked in. At his precense the room grew more silent and everyone that came to greet Nadiya walked out.

 

"Oh? You must be the new girl, hello my name is Mr. kapstad. I'll be your form teacher so come to me for any concerns."

 

Naturally the new girl in question was Nadiya. I wish he didn't speak to her so happily.

 

As Sir took the register, coming in late as usual was Jazz. He immediately sat next to me. 

 

I looked up at him wondering why, noticing this he said.

 

"Give me money"

 

I put my head back on the table.

 

"Hey! You dickhead, don't just air me!?"

 

I sighed. This guy never changes, he managed to keep his composure with Nadiya. Probably because she's pretty, but in the end you can't change habits.

 

"Tsk whatever, but anyway who's your friend? Don't tell me you've been holding out on me, ehhhhhh"

 

Jazz said incomprehensible things with a stupid smile while nudging me with his elbow.

 

"I can assure you, moi could never with that boy"

 

Nadiya turned around and said in a very matter of fact manner—-

 

Wait...

 

When did her seat move in front of me?

 

"Yeah I thought so too, choosing Alaric is..., but yeah I only wanted to tease you earlier today sorry!"

 

Osas spoke up from behind—-

 

Wait behind me? Why is everyone changing the seating plan!?

 

"When did you get there? Also what am I exactly? Finish your sentence?"

 

"Well obviously you're a weirdo— Owww! I mean handsome and mysterious!"

 

Osas started correcting herself mid sentence for reasons unknown to me, so I let go of her ears as a result. 

 

Witnessing this scene, Jazz started laughing.

 

"Maynnee, you're actually not rated! Alaric you might aswell give up and leave all the ladies to me!"

 

"Even women in Hazmat suits would avoid you"

 

"Fuck you say!? Say it with chest,  you pussy!"

 

This delinquent. I would act scared but whenever he acts like this what happens next is...

 

"Oi! Jasmine sit down or that's detention after school!"

 

"Old man, how many times do I have to fucking teach you, it's Jazzzzzzzmine!"

 

"Swearing at faculty. I'll be seeing you after school"

 

"Huhhhhh? Not again..."

 

And just like we were dismissed for period 1.

0