10
389 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The BlueSky Empire isn't the only Empire in the BloodIron Continent. Being one of the two continents in the world it had many Empires and small kingdoms. Although there were many kingdoms they didn't have real power in the struggles in the continent, which was Empires' playground. 

The most powerful Empires, BlueSky Kingdom, VerdantShine Empire, and All-King's Doctrine, controlled the centermost region of the continent as it had the biggest portion of land fitted for agriculture and livestock. The Verdant Shine Empire had most of the center and a small piece of the east of the continent, while the All-King's Doctrine had the rest of the east portion of the continent till it reached the sea and the BlueSky Empire had all the west except a small portion of the west were it connected to the sea.

They could call it 'small' but it had the size of a small size kingdom, but due to certain restrictions, the cost of occupying it was above the future profits. These restrictions were mainly the topography of the land and a special force field. This piece of land was mostly covered by mountains ranges filled with monsters and other hidden dangers, but the one that made the kingdoms around refuse to occupy it was the special force field. This force field was made this land the land most undesirable in the continent because this force field made anyone with mana be restricted to the Adept Level.

In the beginning, many kingdoms and low-level empires tried to occupy this land sending many legions here to battle, bathing this land with blood. Since nobody could take ownership of the land because the winners would get killed by strong monsters this land gained the name, Desolate Region.

With time many fugitives in an attempt of escaping their pursuers ran to the Desolate Region. As the stronger fugitives managed to survive and knew that if they exited the force field range they would once again be pursuit they decided to band together to explore the Desolate Region. After many struggles, they found out that deep into the mountain range, in a clearing, there was a place big enough for a very large city, that the monsters didn't dare to approach.

With that information, they created a city for the unlawful were the only rule was the rules of the jungle. This type of information spread winning the attention of bosses of many criminal businesses and seeing a chance of profiteering, only the stupid wouldn't take it. In a blink of an eye, the small village turned into a full-fledge city filled with all sorts of businesses, brothels, assassin guilds, taverns, inns, and many others.

........................

Gazing at the black city and the flowing entry and exiting of people with all kinds of appearances, Lance smirked.

'Finally, BloodCrime City. After a year on the road, I arrived. Prepare yourselves, your king arrived!'

A year in the road had many changes in Lance's temperament. He had the sturdier appearance and his handsome appearance was tinged with mysteriousness and ruthlessness. HE was covered in a black coat but if you looked closely you could see a sword hanging by his waist.

He walked inside BloodCrime City only to see that although a bit rowdy it wasn't all bad. The streets were as you would expect from a city without any laws but there wasn't anything like crimes happening in broad daylight. From his investigation, this seemingly peaceful environment was due to the tree strongest gangs. Those gangs controlled most of the city and because of that, all the small gangs had to behave themselves and not cause any unnecessary problems if not they knew what fate they would have.

Lance from the get-go wouldn't mess with the three gangs, but in the future, he would have to arrange something for them.

'They will only have a chance. Or they obediently follow me or... eheee...' Lance smirked evilly while he walked inside one of the inns protected by the Odin Gang, the strongest of the three gangs.

He sat in an empty table and called the waitress. The waitress approached him when she saw his handsome face she smiles while she waved her hips and leaned forward showing him her cleavage.

"Yes, handsome. What do you want to order?"

"Bring me a plate of the meal of the day and a beer."

She wrote that in a paper and looked back at him.

"Anything more, honey?"

Lance looked directly at her and smile. He leaned forward and put his fingers on her chin and whispered to her.

"Well... I want to order you." 

The waitress after hearing that she laughed lustily and licked her sultry lips. He seeing that obvious flirting, wrote something on a piece of paper.

"I´ll be waiting for you." Saying that she walked way swaying her hips mesmerizing some of the men inside of the inn. These men although most of them criminals didn't dare to have any thought of harassing her as anyone knew that this girl could possibly be a wolf in sheepskin.

Lance ate the meal and drank the beer before hanging out a bit in the inn. Any inn if one knew how to look and hear, one could gather much information and after asking some question to some men that were drunk it made it even easier to find what he was looking form. After gathering that information he walked to the stand and rented a room for a night.

He walked upstairs to his room. The room wasn't as shabby and dirty as one would though, besides the moldy smell in the room there weren't any other smells in the room. Taking off his things and tidy them up inside the room, he waited till was the night before he heard someone knocking at his door.

He walked towards the door and opened it. There stood the waitress dressed in a very seethrough fabric that showed him all her devilish curves and crevices. He opened his arms and said to her.

"Come here, sweetheart."

She smirked while she dropped her clothes and entered the bed with Lance. He knew that this night was just like any other night since that day, only an outlet to his raging emotions.

...................................................

The next day, Lance already dressed exited his room, looking back seeing the woman naked body while her face was a smile that showed satisfaction. Outside of the inn, he walked through the streets following the directions that men the night before had said to him.

After many streets and dark alleys, he arrived at a small establishment named, The Atrium of Desires.

9