15
293 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the center of the city, in the tallest building, a man was drinking wine while looking through the window. The man was about in his forties and had a very athletic figure, one could even see the muscles through his clothes and the untaped power dormant inside. The man was calmly sipping the wine when he heard rushed steps outside the door. 

He then heard the guards outside the door shouting, " Who are you? What do you want?"

"Please let me inside! I have something urgent to tell the boss!" the man trying to enter the room shouted with a very urgent tone.

The man hearing the bustle outside his door frowned as he didn't like to be interrupted outside meeting times without any kind of prior appointment. But hearing the urgent tone he turned away from the window and sat at this desk. He crossed his arms and said, "Let them in."

Although he didn't speak loudly his voice seemed to carry a type of power that made the guards and the other man hear him clearly. The confusion outside his door quickly stopped when the guards opened the door to let that man enter.

The man wasn't a man but a boy in his teens. He had his face and clothes filled with perspiration and he seems to be carrying a piece of parchment. Seeing the piece of parchment in the hands of the boy, his previous uncaring behavior turned serious instantly. Although he didn't know who sent the boy he had an idea that came from one of his closest lackeys otherwise he wouldn't have made it till here, he would already be dead before he even stepped foot inside the building.

The man asked the boy, "Tell me boy, who sent you here? And what does the parchment says."

The boy trembled with fear from the look of the man in front of him. Those that don't know him, which were few, knew that this man with a sentence and a wave of his hands could dictate the lives of hundreds of people. This kind of power to dictate life and death could only belong to the three most powerful gangs in BlackCrime City and this man was the boss of the most powerful one, the Lion Gang. 

"Boss Lyon, the man that sent me was Leader Blackgrave. He said to me that I had to deliver this information to you as quickly as possible. As for the words on the parchment, I don't know what's inside."

Lyon took the parchment from the trembling hands and opened. When he read the words he didn't do anything immediately and only turned back to see the view outside. The boy seeing the action of Lion began to feel afraid because he thought that the thing in the parchment was something that maybe had upset Lion.

"You can go, boy. Tell Blackgrave to keep an eye on them and don't do anything for the moment."

The boy nodded and dashed outside of the room to fulfil the boss's orders. The room once again turned quiet and Lyon picked up the glass of wine and took a sip.

'A new player has appeared, uhn....' Lion though while he took a sip of wine.

................................................................

At the same time the boy arrived at the building, on the edge of the city, a tumult was happening. Nobody knew when it began, but before the average people knew many bodies appeared outside of the headquarters of the Green Bunker Gang. From the several barbaric acts and their overbearing attitude, most of the people could recognize the dead bodies on the street as members of the gang. 

After a while, most of the crazy and fanatic members of the gang were killed and thrown to the street making the crow feel both nauseated and fearful by the sight. When the crowd was expecting that the massacre continued, a man and a woman exited the building followed by an entourage of a man dressed in black armors. The man was very handsome, with a face unblemished by the sun complemented by his black hair and grey eyes. He gave a very devilish feeling to the crowd as if they were standing before one of those ancient devils. 

Lance accompanied by Lina had already sent Felicia and Finn back to Ragnarok Headquarters, as he didn't want anybody to knew that Ragnarok and fall of Green Bunker Gang had anything to do with each other. He walked till he reached the edge of the several bodies and looked at Lina. Lina understood and motioned for some of the soldiers behind them. 

Those soldiers dragged a bloodied man and dropped him in a kneeling position in front of Lance. Although with very bruises across his face and torso, all the people in the crowd recognized the boss of the infamous Green Bunker Gang, John.

Lance gazed at the bloodied person in front of him, then he gazed at the crowd and spoke, "This man before you is the boss of the Green Bunker Gang. The reason he is like this is simple: because I want him to be like this."

The crowd felt chills while they listened Lance speak with a calmness that one wasn't expecting from someone so young.

"From this day on, the Green Bunker Gang shall no longer be the one to rule over this region. From this day forth, we, The Valhalla Group, shall rule this place with an iron fist. Those that try to oppose me shall die along with their families, those that dare to rob me shall be crippled along with their families and sold as slaves, and those that dare to sell anything without my consent shall die by the same things that they tried to sell."

"So, please welcome. The Valhalla Group!"

When he said the last word, Lance grabbed the hilt of his sword and in one single move cut John's body from the top of his head to the other. The crowd could only watch as they knew that the rise of a group crueler and stronger and the fall of a weaker group. Only after many years would they speak about Valhalla Group to their children not with fear, but with pride as the Valhalla Group was something greater than anything else, but that was for the future.

6