Rebuilding the Uchiha 4
363 2 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

They knew I had clones all over the village, I had a park. I was not sure what I was going to do with it, but it existed. It needed more and more work, just like any of my half cocked, hairbrained ideas did… I built it and now I have to maintain it, fix the potholes the ninja were sure to leave in it. It was eye catching though. It was trying to make a newspaper all over again.

Anbu followed everything I did, Hyuga always watching me. So I did it all where they could possibly see. A thousand false leads, a thousand distractions. Every clone doing mildly secretive things, a coded letter drop here, a single mark there. The Anbu Intelligence ninja knew I was coordinating something. The best pan is several plans. A great deal of moving parts, but at the end all I needed to do was get up and kill. I’d try the complex plans, because at the end of the day, the ashes would be laid to rest or I would die trying.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

 

I breathed in then out, looking at the Daimyo’s palace. A letter typed by the prime in hand. Samurai surrounded it, trained in the sword arts, and a variety of other arts. Silence was my best friend, and the fact I was nearly out of chakra a good second. 

I had been watching the palace for three days, slowly running out of chakra waiting for the perfect opportunity. It started as one shadow clone with half the original’s chakra, sent to do this. Now several hands to make light work. It had to be tonight, I wouldn't make it another day on my chakra. Several of the hands had popped from using too much tonight.

I found a common mistake in their patrol route, one of the guards was new, he took a few seconds to look around regularly, making him just a moment slower than the others. It created a small gap in the guards I could slip through. That's what I did, estimated his time, and the patrol ahead of him, and slipped past, onto the palace grounds.

I got inside, through a window, and stuck myself to the ceiling, in the shadows. Slowly crawling upside down. The winds my fellow clones had made covered the noise.

“Night watch they said, it will be quiet they said, liars the lot of them.” A guard muttered as I waited for him to pass by, “Didn't say anything about geisha wailing in the night.”

He was going to be a causality of my actions. The night watch would be reprimanded, possibly executed for what I was planning to do. I got right outside the Daimyos chamber, it was surrounded by Samurai, two looking at the door and two standing beside it. I didn't have enough chakra to put them all in quality Genjutsu.

I slipped past, and up to the roof. Staying in the shadows while wearing a dark purple cloak. Pure black stood out in the night more than near black. It wouldn't be hard to slip into the insulation filled crawl space. I found a chimney and used over half my remaining chakra to transform myself. I was a blob of chakra. I had no real mass, I slipped down beside the cold chimney. Then crawled till I was right over the Damyos room. I cut a paper thin slit in the ceiling. I dropped the talisman, and silently faded into the night. The letter halfway through the hole. 

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

 

As soon as my clone faded into the night instead of popping I activated my talisman. I barely managed to blink and I was inside the room. My hand snapping out I caught the falling talisman before it could hit the ground. Mine burned to ash in the woods outside, with an application of chakra the one in my hand turned to dust. Operational awareness drilled into me for years brought my mind back. Looking over the room, the window was open. It was just a smidge but I could have slipped a teleportation talisman through. I made a strong mental note for the prime to check the easy way on the grand plan. 

My face covered, my eyes hidden behind a visor, my identity reasonably hidden. Reaching up I grabbed the letter, and gently sat it on the Daimyos chest, making a show of it for my audience. I looked at the three women in bed with him, none of them were awake. This plan was half assed, I needed more chakra. As I was I stood no chance of escape. I stood over him silently, menacingly. The samurai in the corner watching my every move. With more time and chakra I could have made sure absolutely no one was alerted to my presence.

After this was all over the Prime needed to send clones to watch the nobles, if we were going to plant our seed far and wide, getting better at managing interpersonal relations was a must. It would fall on me, or I would need to outsource it, have a head girl to keep everything and everyone in line. We couldn’t just watch a documentary anymore, now we had to try and find books or live examples, to learn from. I could be like Jiriaya having a lady in every port, being known by name at every whore house. 

I stared down at them, then to the samurai and held up my fingers for the shushing. The samurai shot up silently drawing her sword. I popped myself as loudly as I could.

 

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

 

I sat in bed with Kanna, the information from my clones flowed into my mind. The letter had been sent, and received. I should have sent a fresh clone once I had bodies on site. The clones were right, the plan was half assed, a single letter detailing what happened to the Uchiha, in full honesty, from Fugaku’s coup to Danzo having his personal ninja bury them alive, with hints of what was to come. It wasn't my best plan, but then again it was made in five minutes after satisfying Kanna.

The Daimyo had a large say in who became Hokage, the current Daimyo had nothing to do with Hiruzen becoming Hokage. That was his predecessor, his cousin, and political rival. There was always that fear the Hokage would help one of the other nobles take his place.

The current Daimyo was still settling into his position. He used to be quite sickly, until he met Tsunade. She healed him in exchange for covering her gambling tab. It was shortly after the third great war. He liked her, a beautiful ninja of a respected lineage. The man offered her more money than she could ever spend to join his harem. When that failed he had an open job for her to become his personal physician. Even offered his own son up to her.

Without specifics the last page of the letter outlined what was going to happen in the village, and said the Daimyo should send someone to help pick the next Hokage, hinting he should track down Tsunade. That Hiruzen was going to die one way or another.

 

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

 

I am Miette, a cat summon. They kill mother, death for them. I watch the man who reeks of eyes. I eat the rats, and I trip the bad man.

When he is gone I go home to mourn mother. One thousand deaths would not be enough, but the red eyed one who summoned, has a plan. I watch the bad man, and let others track the scents we find on him. Other bad men. Their caves, and broken spirits will not hide them. Their screams will not save them. The red eyed man does not know, but they will suffer, he says they just need to die, but they will suffer.

 

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

 

The state mandated stalkers watched the Uchiha house. Tanno watched as the Target cuddled with Kanna in bed, as he perked up as one of his clones popped. She had spoken to his old teammate, one Aine Hyuga, a branch member of the Hyuga, who was raising three girls. She was no longer under the illusion this was a vacation mission. Aine had been crippled saving the Target’s life early in the war, it was the turning point in the Target’s life. She shuddered remembering how Aine explained it. How this nice happy young man broke. It's always the nice ones. 

As Aine explained it Kaze had killed them all down to the last man, then broke the army's morale, made blood eagles out of every single enemy ninja. Other veterans said he merely strung the corpses up. It was when he got his fourth tomoe. How he became the first of the Red Eyed Death. 

She had researched and understood, they were waiting on him to snap. None of their reports mattered, they were the machete beside the bed, waiting for that one night. She wondered if the rest of them had realized they were picked because they were the most likely to survive and raise the evacuation alarms. Her and Shizune were picked because they looked like Aine, her afternoon counterparts too. It had nothing to do with their abilities as Sensor ninja, a goddamn Genin Hyuga could do what they did. The dossier said what to do, it just left the threat assessment way below reality. When it was over she was going to lodge a complaint, there was nothing else she could do.

Morning Anbu noted down that Tanno had spent some time talking to the veterans of the third great ninja war, and was now taking ninety percent less notes. This was why she usually worked with Anbu. Anbu read the dossiers. She knew the odds, it was a survive or die situation, if they ran foul of the target they would die. It was simpler than many of the observation missions they could have gotten. That was why they were chosen, specifically to lower the chances of running foul of the Target happening. They would most likely live, but if something went wrong they would die. Mika was getting access to the house, she had the highest chance of death. She could run foul of any of the Uchiha, the watchers only had to worry about the Target.

That was a surprise, Mika had made progress. A date with Kanna, at an out of the way cafe. Her dossier said she had to get access to the house, never specified she had to go through the Target to get it.

The target was planning something, and was really open about it, Anbu intelligence where split, from what she could gather from her updated orders. Many of the coded letters seemed to have something to do with the Akatsuki. Latest reports said Itachi was trying to join them. It made sense, trying to track down Itachi. There was just so much noise. He was talking with several civilians outside the village, anyone of who could be a ninja spy. It was like finding a single tree in the forest.

There was a real fear of Kaze defecting among the top brass. She didn't see it, the man had a basement full of scrolls filled with coffins. Too much stuff he wouldn't leave, and she put that in her daily report. Yet they kept asking to be immediately notified if he started packing up shop.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Mito looked at the freshly broken training dummy. It was the second one in the last six hours. They were made of Iron wood, before she moved in with Kaze she couldn't have imagined using Iron wood for training. Her knuckles were bleeding, she was learning chakra augmentation, it was slow going. It was still better than using rocks. 

Kaze had given her and Kanna free reign over the Jutsu scrolls he had, she had found one penned by Kaze shortly after the war. It described how he moved so quickly, everything from pushing his chakra out in front of him to split the air, creating his famous scream, to how he kept himself from flying away when he kicked off the ground. It explained one could use chakra as weight, creating a pull towards things.

It was great, explained concepts never even touched upon in the academy. Anyone could theoretically master it with just the one scroll, you just had to be proficient in chakra strings and master chakra augmentation before learning it. That involved storing chakra in a single point then releasing it at the point of impact, then learning to keep control over the chakra after the explosion. The scroll she found on chakra augmentation, Kaze's old one, was covered in notes, with sewn in extra paper. It wouldn't roll anymore and had to be folded along the paper he added to it. It was his personal notes, penned before the war. It spoke about just having extra chakra in the body making a person stronger. And how intent while training would impact the end body type they had.

If only it was better organized, she had read the entire thing four times and she still barely understood it.

“Kanna you think you could get Kaze to teach me, his notes are all over the place, half are in code and what I can read, some is completely illegible.”

Kanna stepped up hugging Mito from behind, “Come now, you just want his hands all over you while he diagnoses how you're messing up your chakra movements.”

“You don’t?” Mito fired back.

Kanna whispered into Mito’s ear, “Be patient, I’ll get you a shadow clone, and.” She held out a book, “his latest work, his thoughts on the Mangekyou.”

“How’d you get that?”

“Stopped by Sora’s office, surprisingly untouched.”

Mito grabbed the book and started flipping through it, only to find it blank. She recognized the Genjutsu for what it was. Kaze stood there, a chakra string pulling the book to himself.

“Nope, reading that will damage your chances of awakening the Mangekyou.”

He looked at it and shook his head, “I'll give you a freebie, if any of you had three tomoe during the massacre you would have awakened your Mangekyou. It's just like a tomoe, just more.”

 

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

 

Despite being watched and leading them in circles for weeks, I had a plan. It looked like a single rats nest under Danzo’s house. Lots of those were popping up in the Shimura compound, nothing to worry about. Several stray cats taking up residence there, was a side effect of the Uchiha compound burning down, at worst cats go where the food is. The Uchiha compound housed lots of cats and the survivors had to go somewhere. As the saying goes, many hands make for light work. I was just waiting, waiting, until I had every hand involved in the clan's death.

Right before the massacre, Elder Sora was going to be sworn into the council, the official ceremony was days away. It was the main reason I thought I had averted it, why I relaxed. The council wasn't the Hokage position, but it was a major step. 

Elder Sora Uchiha, was a veteran, older than the village. She only had one eye, but for a woman in her nineties she was in great shape. I had got to know her after I approached her to help make uniforms for the police summons. She helped coordinate many of the older retired Uchiha, put together a club to make uniforms for many of the clan's summons.

She was old enough to have sparred with the first Hokage when he was a child. She had been here since the village was nothing more than an agreement for the Senju and Uchiha to live in the same general area. Old enough to known Madera personally, and have vocal opinions on his taste in food and men. She died all the same, betrayed by those she gave honest council freely.

I sat in the basement, in the only place in the village I was sure I wasn’t being watched in extreme detail by some random Hyuga. Layers and layers of Fuinjutsu on the walls. I knew the Hyuga saw something other than light, some sort of spiritual light like stuff. Whatever they saw acted like both light and sound.

I just kept on piling on Fuinjutsu until my intent couldn't make it through no matter how much of it I poured or directed out. It wasn't perfect, but that was by design, it was like a curtain so only shadows could be seen. I mainly used Fuinjutsu designed to strengthen whatever they were put on, but several where trapped. The basement would probably survive a full power attack from the Nine tails, keyword ‘a’ attack.

Since the first day of the academy, a ninja is taught to maintain themselves and their tools. I looked at the scrolls full of thermite and black powder on the back wall. I put the coffins full of explosives I’d just checked back in their scroll and started checking the next scroll. All part of the grand plan.

I wondered if I could hire Konan specifically, from the Akatsuki to use her paper release to cover the entire house in Fuinjutsu. I knew their modus operandi was to work in pairs. They were working as mercenaries while advancing their ultimate goals, so the request itself should not be a problem. Getting her into the village wouldn't be a problem, neither would payment. 

The main problems with that idea came from the fact I’d kill Itachi on the spot if I saw him. Tobi too. Zetsu as well. Kisame, but for his sword, I really wanted the Tailless Beast sword Samehada. I tried my damndest in the third shinobi war to get it, but it was always on different battlefields and too far away to sneak away for. It was possibly a creature from another world. I didn't care that it was a sword or that it ate chakra, I wanted to know where it came from and if it was like myself. Over half the people I knew were in Akatsuki at some point I would kill on sight.

I didn’t know who was in the organization at what points though, or how the butterfly effect had impacted them. As police chief their members really was something I should have known. I’d have to use an intermediary to broker the deal. Danzo had something to do with the death of their first leader, it wouldn't be a polite conversation, but it would do quite well for my purposes.

I looked at the crab watching me work, one of my summons, Ms. Coralax. I was known for having crabs the pinnacle of evolution as my first summon. Pulling out a forty foot tall crab on the battlefield got recognition. A five foot tall crab covered in armor made great mobile cover in a battlefield where both sides shot long distance Ninjutsu at each other. This far inland the small ones stood out.

I considered Ms. Coralax a friend, she was large for a crab, but small for a crab summon. I didn't have the chakra to summon the living island crabs that I knew existed on the other side. I doubted I'd ever have enough chakra for that.

“You wait for them to swim into your claw before you snap it shut, not the strategy I would use.” she snapped her claws a few times making sure she had my attention, “I would grab their shells and crush them alive.” she did one harder snap with her bigger claw to make her point.

“I want all the fish at once, and only those fish.” I responded.

She made some humming noises and blew bubbles from her mouth. If I left her to think, I knew this would take hours to finish the conversation. If I spoke in metaphor she’d speak in metaphor and it took her a while to come up with new metaphors. I was pretty sure it was mainly her trying to translate her cultural metaphors into something I’d understand.

“Quit trying to be wise, a long drawn out conversation, is not where we wait an hour before we speak.” I said, looking for something light to throw at her.

I found it, my shoe, I threw my ninja sandals at her, it bounced off her shell but knocked her out of her thinking fugue. She looked down at my shoe and made a face at me. I belly laughed, she chuckled, well made more of a clicking noise with her mouth which translated to chuckling.

“You do not have to be an ass. Really Kaze, you already revere us as the pinnacle of evolution, if you would just grow some extra legs and a shell/armor, you would be perfect.” she said, scuttling closer to me.

She stopped in front of me, and with a pop a two foot long scrubbing brush appeared in her claw. I took it, already knowing what she wanted. They had storage Fuinjutsu inscribed on their claws. Many of the crab groups had symbiotic relations with other creatures in their world who had hands.

“If I had your body shape I wouldn't be able to do this.” I bent over her, scrubbing brush in hand, and started to get where she couldn't.

She was about as tall as a large dog. The light reflecting off her lit up the room like a disco ball, her shell had metal scales growing out of it. She liked it cleaned and oiled regularly. The metal didn’t rust naturally, but she wanted to be doubly sure it wouldn't. She spent very little time fully submerged in water, while she spent a fair amount of time in the human world, and even more of it riding atop her island sized brethren, as they traveled. Unless it was raining she didn't get wet.

I recalled when I first went to their village in the summoning world, through the Open Reverse Summoning Technique. It brought one to whichever summon they had the best affinity with. It brought me to  land of nomadic tribes, living top massive creatures. 

They were traveling across dry land at the time. Watching a creature that big move is awe inspiring and majestic. It was art. To be the ant to the elephant. I still had no clue on what the big ones ate, but the little ones were nice, ate a lot of fish. The group I was contracted with had claws, but some others had hands instead.

The elders of the village liked it when I explained how evolution worked on my first world, and how so many creatures converged into crabs. Far as I was aware I was the only person with a summoning contract with them. I had to give them paper so they could make a scroll for the contract to be placed on.

“We have been exploring as far as we could and trading other villages for information, and we have not heard anything about snakes, toads, or slug sages.” she said as I got out a grindstone and got to work on her joints. 

I nodded along, “That makes sense, I know of at least three worlds, so what's a fourth.”

“Uh huh, uh huh, Yeap, that is what the elders said as well.” she said, impatiently holding a single leg out for me to work on.

My grinding down making sure she had full range of motion in her legs and claws, was really just a touch up job. She wouldn't molt for another couple of years, that's when she would need it done regularly. I promised her that she could stay in my place when she molted, so she would be safe, without her armor. Most of the crabs were willing to come help me, but very few would pop up for social calls, like Ms. Coralax. It started out small, asked by her elders to learn more about me and my world.

Now she just showed up whenever her armor needed something. A grind down, more oil, a shining buff when there was a crab boy she liked. She once wanted her armor grimed up for a crab girl she liked. 

After a few minutes of silence she spoke, “Kaze, you, if it gets bad here, really bad, you can come live with us, we found a group of bipeds like you living on a rock floating in the sky. The clan, all the really big crabs have taken interest and are following the flying island. We hope to trade with them.”

I stepped back from her, and took a minute to assess, “Aerial superiority is important if things go badly with your trade efforts. My official suggestion is make sure all your villages are ready to dive if the negotiations break down. An enemy that can hit you but you can not hit back, will whittle you down.”

“I’ll relay that to the elders, it's like the crabs on the seafloor being picked off by octopus that can freely swim.”

“Except in this case, the crab can burrow and swim through the ground, while it's not known if the octopus can and even if it could, would it be any good at it?”

“Your metaphor made more sense that time, I still do not understand what killing time is, or how you are doing it right now?”

“That’s good, I did try this time.”

“Back to you, that other biped, Kanna, your mate, I’d like to meet her.”

“I’ll call her down here-”

“No,” she cut me off “not now, after you have caught your stinging fish. Some, as you called them Hermit Crabs, from another clan, have decided to contract with you bipeds, they desire forged shells.” she snipped her claws a bit nervously, “They are on another island crab, one that is more war like. Ours will not touch for some time yet. When that time comes, the elders want them to meet Kanna and the Hermit Crabs she will be summoning.”

I nodded along, and she shouted, “And why do you bipods bob your head like that when you listen to others speak.”

I shrugged, she understood shrugging, it was like Uchiha one oh one, “It shows we are listening and comprehending what you are saying, at least for me that's what it means. For the other bipods you will have to ask them.”

“So it is like when we snap our claws but make no sound to show we are listening.”

I’d say that is a pretty close comparison.”

“I’d?”

I would, sorry.” I explained.

“Still learning contractions, through the contract we understand each other, and through our spirits, but your language sucks...” she snapped her claws twice, “I did use that word right sucks?”

“Yes, you did.”

I spent the next hour discussing words and colloquialisms with her, like I didn't have revenge to act upon, like I hadn’t failed. 

 

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Shimura Danzo, read and reread the reports. Kaze was a good ninja. A good war asset. A decent chief of the mIlitary police. If only he wasn't born an Uchiha. The report clearly said that Kaze had been exiled from the clan, easy to pick off, alone. That he was making his own clan, due to his mutated sharingan. That he would no longer be a Uchiha. That there was bad blood over the ‘coup’. Kaze was one of those who pushed for better trained shinobi. If he had his way they wouldn't graduate till they were in their twenties. It would weaken the Leaf.

He had three different Root reports all saying the same thing, the Red Fang was on the outs with the Uchiha, he had Anbu reports saying that too. That he was at odds with the Fuma, his position as police chief was threatened. Orochimaru had fed him bad intel again, it would seem. He was still trying to purge his control after years, even operatives trained in isolation sometimes had connections to the Snake. It made sense, at one time the Snake Sannin was to be Danzo's replacement. Danzo was training them for it, before they got too unethical for the Hokage. Orichimaru was his second in command for years, and knew Root better than Danzo in some ways.

Orochimaru didn't have what it took to become Hokage to stand in the light and spew bullshit like the will of fire, but he had what it took to be the hand in the shadows. The Snake Sannin had been obsessed with the sharingan, ever since Danzo had let them find out that the Mangekyou could be used to save one’s self from death. 

He looked at the report again, specifically the information copied from Kaze's own preliminary autopsy report. Kaze knew about Root’s seals. That wasn’t the worst part though, he could kill with Genjutsu. He wasn't the first to be able to do that, but it was a problem.

He appeared to need direct eye contact, for now all operatives who were possibly going to come in contact with Kaze wore sunglasses under their masks. Danzo had acquired a tinted monocle for the time being. It might not work but it was better than nothing. Madam Z, only needed to tell someone to die and they would, direct eyesight was workable in comparison.

His arm itched, the newly implanted eyes didn't like being covered. He smothered it with an iron will. Implanted organs always had a spiritual pressure on the host, with time he would crush it. The Uchiha were finally gone, it should have been a joyous time. Itachi had made contact with the Akatsuki, and soon they would have a spy inside their ranks. If nothing else they needed to know if the Akatsuki had their eyes on Konoha.

So many plans had gone off smoothly, and now, Kaze was out there being unpredictable, as expected. Three hundred clones made of earth patrolling the streets, keeping the peace. His face was the one who stopped every crime. His eyes, remembered by every shop owner. The ire of the entire criminal underbelly of Konoha was on him. His name, cursed by every ninja who just wanted a ‘good time’. With just a few words Danzo could stoke that fire into an inferno, but it wouldn't work. Kaze had that ‘help everyone’ Uchiha compulsion, for every criminal who hated his guts there were three people who had been personally helped by him. He single handedly brought down the total number of D and E ranked missions by ten percent by going out of his way to help the civilians. 

Rage played in his mind, he should be happy, but Kaze had nothing to do with it. He had adopted five cats, and the rats where still fucking in his walls. He started staying at Root hide outs, and in the Hokage's office building. He couldn't sleep in his own bed. Five cats and they still hadn't killed the rats off. He’d seen them eating rats daily, just not the ones fucking in his wall. He looked again at the report from the exterminators, who had failed. The village was experiencing a massive rat infestation.

He had orchestrated the deaths of dictators half a continent away, behind thousand of watching eyes with out ever leaving his desk, and yet, he still coudln’t get rid of the fucking rats. That had to be Kaze’s plan, annoy him till he made a mistake he could capitalize on. Oh he was onto it now. The clones were just a distraction, words in the wind. False leads, the real revenge plots were elsewhere, just had to figure out where.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Kousuke looked at what had become of his land. Fruit trees and stone pathways. Just like the boy had said. There was even a pond, with fish and ducks. Benches to sit and feed the fish, and the ducks too. There were the Jutsu statues in the center of it, but what did he expect? He sold it to an Uchiha, everyone knew they were insane. He tried making the hand signs the statues held, like he would have done as a child playing ninja, but his old bones couldn’t contort like that anymore. He was old, his fingers had been worked to the bone too many times to count.

It was beautiful. It was right by his house, it was senior friendly. Lots of stone benches, to sit down on. He was going to meet so many older women here. He could watch the sunset in the park, relive some of his youth. He could imagine taking the baker girl with the beautiful fire red haired Uzumaki who he thought he loved when he was sixteen, hand in hand walking across the park. Right then he saw it, two ninja walking on their hands, legs up in the air, chanting about youth. Oh to be young again. They wore full body, tight, jumpsuits with orange leg warmers in the air. Oh to not care where his ding a ling swung. To be a fool where others could see it, that jumpsuit was tight.. Oh it was good to be old, to not care anymore, and able to say whatever came to mind.

“Excuse me sir?” he asked the black haired, green suited ninja.

“I see you've been inspired by the power of our youth-” The older one started.

“No, just wondering if all that walking on your hands helped with ballsack sagging. When you get to my age it gets to be a problem.” Kousuke said, chuckling internally at their faces.

 

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Kanna sat at the top of the stairs into the basement. Kaze had gone down there checking on his tools again, about fifty five minutes before. At least once a day he would spend an hour to two hours down there. He’d go down there with nothing and he’d leave with nothing. She had been down there, everything was in scrolls marked in a code. All he was going to do was check the consistency of powders and listen to some summoned rats. Assuaging his fears, everything was ready for the trap to spring. 

Kaze had been there when she came back from shopping, if whatever he needed to do, had to be private she would wait. She felt her belly, and smiled. Soon. She had agreed to meet that seduction corps girl, learn some techniques later, Jiraiya’s books helped but a master would be better.

Soon she would have a little Kaze Uchiha, and a Anith Uchiha, and a Saruda, and a Sakamo. It wouldn't matter if he planted fields on other farms, she would always have his first. 

She recalled the first time she had seen Kaze, really seen Kaze Uchiha. Before that day she knew of him, a little genius Uchiha who had unlocked his sharingan really young. Just two years younger than her, and he broke away from his unit, while the rest ran scared. A single blade in hand, he charged the enemy, covering their retreat. Then the enemy ninja started falling over dead, as he ran past them. Seeing him stand over the corpses, a god among men, arms spread wide screaming a warcry at the gods above, blood dripping from his eyes. Daring them to peak over form the heavens so that he might strike them down as well. She wondered if that was how people felt watching Madera in the warring states period. 

He encapsulated the fear of the Uchiha. Shining red eyes, feared not for the illusions they could make, but as a herald of death. Those same eyes gazing down on her, willing to rend the world itself apart for her. It did things to her. Just imagining it made her horny.

So she waited, while those eyes glowed, and the blades were sharpened. Coup, or not, the village had angered a god, and he would extract his revenge. She could hear a grind stone on metal.

Traitor necks dulled blades. Paperwork would be their undoing, everywhere the police went, there was a paper trail to follow. At first Kaze had walked her through it to prove why they needed to die. He was following the discrepancies. The Hokage had given Kaze the rope he would use to hang them all. A hundred bodies to be everywhere he needed to be at once.

The house was full of clones, they stayed out of the way, but they all worked with a single mind. The village was full of clones. 

She had gone for a walk, to the new Uchiha park. She had seen it, an open air temple to Kaze, to show how much he cared. A place for the civilians to see the glory of a ninja god. 

She rubbed her belly again, soon she would raise her own little godling. Make that earth rending gaze her’s, forever. She would have a god’s love, his heart, if even just a part. She could hear Mito training, she would be done soon, a ninja was always aware of their surroundings. 

Any ninja trained by Kaze came out more skilled, but his own child? She could see it, Kaze in the courtyard training their child.

Kaze would be a while yet, he cared for his summoned crab, maintaining yet another weapon. She would tend to her own. She looked at the apron, the books the Frog Sannin produced, spoke of it, and Mika agreed with them. An outfit that would drive any man wild with desire, and hopefully her love too, the naked apron.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Jiraiya sneezed. He knew he was caught. A kunai stuck through the wooden fence right by his head. It was time to get moving, and move he did. As he ran through the streets being chased by scantly clad women, he wondered if spying on the Land of Hot Water's kunoichi was worth it.  The thought struck him, maybe if they knew he was only doing research for a book that they'd let him off lightly. As he dodged a shuriken aimed for his cock, he remembered he was quoted saying he was a super pervert. He never should have flirted with that reporter from Bingo News.

10