Chapter 0
255 3 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"...hng...?"

Rubbing the sleep out of my eyes as I woke up, I stifled back a yawn and slowly began to stretch my arms. When I finally opened my eyes I was quickly greeted by an unfamiliar view. Taking a cursory glance at my surroundings, the first thing that I noticed was the fact that I was no longer present in my room. The second was that I was surrounded by a group of unfamiliar individuals dressed as knights in what looked to be a throne room. As I recognized this situation as one of those 'Isekai Summoning' plots, I took notice of the fact that I was presently naked in front of roughly two dozen complete strangers.

Unashamed, I shrugged my shoulders and curled up to go back to sleep. 

As my consciousness began to slowly drift off, I recalled a silly little term that involved pasta but betrayed its true meaning.

******

As the man fell asleep, his surroundings were stunned, unable to comprehend what had just occurred. The only one who was exempt from this momentary stupor was the individual seated on what could only be described as a monarch's throne. In this brief moment of clarity, the King leaned in and whispered towards one of the many distracted officials who surrounded the throne.

"Hrm, what are your thoughts on this matter?"

"Well sire, I believe that perhaps-"

"What arrogance! Does this mere peasant dare to sleep in front of His Majesty?!"

The two individuals' discussion was cut short when one of the surrounding knights rushed to grab the man in a fit a rage. But the moment the soldier took a step forward, a disgusting squelch resounded throughout the room as a fleshy mass of organs and bones fell to the ground, staining the chiseled marble floor as the red carpet absorbed the blood, turning the once vibrant red a dark crimson.

As the surrounding royal court fell completely silent, the putrid smell wafting from the mound of flesh caused the various court officials and advisors to gag along with most of the soldier's faces turning green, as well as a few immediately doubling over and vomiting.

But amidst this discontent and chaos was one voice that rang loud and clear, capturing the attention of all present in the room.

 

"...spaghettification, was it?"

 

With this seemingly out-of-place utterance, all eyes were drawn to the source of said phrase. Coming from the previously unconscious body of the summoned hero was a clear voice unlike that of which was previously shown. As the confused stares and grimaces only deepened, the expressions had quickly turned into shock. In a single motion, the man's body had positioned itself upright inhumanly fast. Now standing, the young man's nude figure was on full display for all to see. Unabashed from this complete lack of decency, the man continued on without a care for his surroundings or that of his audience's well-being.

"So, now that I have everyone's attention, what say we begin the negotiations, eh?"

3