Chapter 23: VeroElean *******
1.2k 2 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Warning: Another SPICY chapter. Do not read in public. Repeat: DO NOT READ IN PUBLIC. Seriously. Don't. I'm cereal.

Veronica Leylon

Veronica gazed into the hazy blue eyes of her lover who squirmed softly beneath her. Heavy sighs escaped Eleanor’s throat when Veronica played with her body like a violin. She could tell Eleanor barely saw her as her senses were overwhelmed by pleasure and heat.

A mischievous smile crossed the silver-haired girl’s lips. Her hand grazed across Eleanor’s belly before settling on her hip. Eleanor, still drowned in lust, could only shiver as she was turned on her stomach. She flinched as she felt Veronica’s breasts pressed against her back; hardened nipples clearly felt. 

Feathered kisses and licks danced down Eleanor’s spine to her rump. Veronica’s eyes glistened at the fleshy marble. She wanted to bite it.

So she did. Soft like a marshmallow, she loosened her teeth and licked. With a playful slap on Eleanor’s rear, Veronica returned to nibble her neck. Her crimson-haired lover shivered as she pointed her heinie upwards, ramming right against Veronica’s hips. 

A hand landed on her breast, kneading it as another traced her stomach, down to near her core. Still overcome by the previous session, Eleanor whined, a throaty moan escaping her mouth as she tried to stop. “W-wait-”

“No,” Veronica’s husky voice stroked her ear, “I won’t wait.”

Slowly spreading apart her bottom lips, Veronica breathed into Eleanor’s neck as two fingers entered the redheaded girl. At first, she did it slowly and rhythmically, gauging the redheaded mage’s reactions. Bits of drool dripped from Eleanor’s mouth through not-so-contained moans as Veronica built up her speed. Her fingers moved faster and deeper with each push.

Hot liquid pooled around those slim fingers. Stifled moans encouraged Veronica further, not giving Eleanor any rest. A tooshie wiggled against Veronica’s hips. A raptured flinched coursed through her body as the pinkish nub by her wetted folds was kneaded softly then forcefully.

Finally, the thrusts slowed then stopped. For a few seconds, Veronica kept her fingers lodged in Eleanor’s core, breathless. Eleanor’s weakened knees dropped; her face falling sideways on a pillow as Veronica pulled out of her. Red hair was covered in glistened sweat. The shorter mage’s expression was foggy and unconcentrated. 

The exotic-haired girl smiled as she looked at the wet pleasure dripping from her fingers, satisfied as she heard Eleanor’s tired and labored breathing. The pool between Eleanor’s legs that dampened the greyish-black blankets spoke volumes of their deed. She laid on top of Eleanor, her hands wrapping around hers in a dominating and embracing manner, each finger in between another. “Uh…?” Eleanor breathed confusedly, barely registering the weight on top of her. 

Veronica nibbled her ear, receiving an unintelligent grunt in response. “Thank you, Elean,” She whispered. Veronica had decided long ago that on the day of their consummeration, she would call Eleanor by a nickname. Elean was what she had decided. It was a name she felt was endearing.

Veronica loved this short girl with all her heart, but deep within the corners of her darker half, she felt a sort of possessiveness over Elean. She wanted to dominate her, and in a way she did. Veronica’s human half felt endearment and love, while her Valkyrie half wanted more of Eleanor. It wanted to constrain, dominate, and show Eleanor that Veronica was in control. Veronica’s breathing became musky.

For a moment, Eleanor thought it was over and she allowed her eyes to slowly flutter and close, her mind on the edge of sleep. She barely noticed Veronica sliding down the curvature of her spine, landing right on top of the crevice of her rump. 

It was only until she sensed something stretch and prod at her bottom that she realized the night was far from over. “Hyeeeeeeeeh?!”

No one could last against a Valkyrie hyped up on Divine Energy.

****

Veronica woke up satisfied as she noticed Eleanor using her arm as a pillow. A musky scent filled the room. Although it was heavy, Veronica didn’t really mind. 

She noticed Eleanor slowly waking up, her body barely shaking off the heavy slumber she drifted into. Her face scrunched up in pain. “Ugh...it hurts…”

“Hm?” A sly smile wormed its way to Veronica’s face, “Where?”

“You know where!” An angered Elean seethed, angry at Veronica’s smirk. She wanted nothing more than to pinch it raw but her hips were too sore.

Veronica’s hand creeped towards her as she said, “Then I’ll just massage it.”

Slap, Elean banished the hand away, “No. We had enough of that last night! I don’t think I’ll be able to sit for weeks!”

“Hahahaha,” Veronica laughed, her expression far more free than it had been in years. Now that she had been holding onto her soulmate, everything seemed fresher, with renewed colors. 

“Stop laughing!” An angry Eleanor was akin to an angry chipmunk. No one could take her seriously as her cheeks inflated to a comical degree. 

“Pfft okay okay,” She said, placating the angry red chipmunk, “Let’s go get breakfast. I’m famished.” As she tried to get up, Veronica noticed she couldn’t feel the blanket on her legs. It wasn’t like feeling numb. She just couldn’t feel anything below her hips, like she had always been born without legs. 

Veronica raised an eyebrow. With a level-headedness that could only come from suppressed panic, she poked her body to find out exactly where she stopped feeling. Eleanor watched her to a confused degree, probably worried about Veronica’s sudden silence.

Right on the bottom part of her hip was where her sensations stopped. A single drop of sweat fell down from her neck. Panic was finally setting in.

“Veronica, what’s wrong?”

Then, only being able to confront the truth, Veronica whimpered, “I can’t feel my legs.”

****

When did it happen?” Professor Leylon’s voice was harsh and scratchy, like he hadn’t drank water in days. The way his eyes widened with insurmountable worry gnawed at Veronica’s soul. She had been careless, arrogant even. Veronica noticed Elsie pacing around the room, thinking, while Sixty-Six had made himself at home on the chair by the desk. Eleanor had dressed her before they came over. 

Veronica tried to downplay Leylon’s fears and her own, saying, “I only felt a bit of tingling in my legs yesterday. Then when I woke up this morning...I wasn't able to move them.”

“Are you in any pain?” Leylon asked, prodding her knees with a reflex hammer. They were unresponsive. Veronica shook her head. At the very least, his daughter wasn’t suffering, but he could see the panic just below the surface. He turned to Sixty-Six, “Does the Sanctuary have anything that can treat [Gift]-related paralysis? The Academy is going to be more interested in Veronica’s half-blood than actually treating her.”

Sixty-Six gazed at Leylon. Veronica raised an eyebrow, sensing something odd developing. “While I can put in a good word, I don’t think the Sanctuary would be willing to give a treatment so easily. For two reasons.” He held up two fingers, “One: We lost more people than your group. Simply that reason alone might sour our relationship with your Academy. Two: A similar reason to your Academy, the Sanctuary might have more interest in your daughter’s Valkyrian descent than actually healing her.”

Veronica saw her father, the man who had raised her, grit his teeth in frustration. It was such an odd thing to see, watching the man who was the definition of stubborn and strength show weakness. To show sadness. She felt wrong seeing that. It felt even worse knowing she was the cause of his sadness.

Panic surged at the thought of never being able to walk again. Her lungs contracted. It was getting harder to breathe. The air burned her chest. 

Then a hand landed on hers. Peeking to the side, she saw Eleanor grasping her fingers softly. The shorter girl wrapped an arm around her shoulder and pulled her towards her chest. Eleanor’s warmth soothed her just enough for her to regain control.

That was when Elsie spoke up. Raising a hand, she cut a knife through the tension, “Actually, I might have a solution.”

Everyone turned to her. Eleanor spoke up, “What is it?” She still held Veronica against her chest. 

“My…” Veronica noticed that Elsie looked like she had just swallowed a bug, “uh...father is acquaintances with the Sage Neyla. Has been for a while. Maybe if we get on that man’s good side, he could introduce us to her.”

Veronica realized Elsie hated her father quite easily from her tone of voice. Nobody brought it up, however. She glanced at Eleanor who had a slightly bitter smile on her face. She must’ve known for a while.

“It’s my legs on the line,” Veronica’s muffled voice stated quite calmly, surprising even her, “How do we know he won’t just sell us out?” She didn’t look at Elsie and just laid on Eleanor’s chest, feeling calm as she was wrapped around by breasts.

“Simple,” Elsie said, “We just don’t tell him about your little wing conundrum. Just that you suffered paralysis from a [Gift]. He doesn’t have to know the specifics.” 

“I’ve met the Marquis before,” Eleanor spoke up, grabbing Veronica’s attention, as the shorter girl’s voice was right above her ear, “While he’s sleazy, he’s also quite reliable. His connections are no joke.” She vouched for Elsie. “He might be our best shot.”

“So it’s decided,” Leylon spoke up, “We’ll keep the true cause of her condition a secret. It will not leave this room. I’ll contact Marquis Ellienheart once we reach land. Eleanor, can I trust you to take care of Veronica?”

Eleanor nodded, a serious expression on her face.

“Thank you,” He smiled. 

Veronica blushed. She saw what Leylon meant. Apparently he realized what happened between them. What he said was akin to giving his daughter’s hand to a lover. He had essentially blessed their relationship in his own roundabout way. 

She gauged Eleanor’s reaction by peeking upwards...the girl was completely clueless. 

Well, that was one of the many things Veronica loved about Eleanor, which was her surprisingly airheaded nature. It was noticeable when reading between the lines was necessary.

She hooked a finger around Eleanor’s ring finger, lightly squeezing the skin. Closing her eyes, Veronica felt peace. She felt everything was going to be alright. As long as Eleanor stayed by her side, they could do anything. Even fixing her legs would be possible. Her free hand squeezed Eleanor’s shoulder. Veronica smiled. Everything was going to be alright.

That’s how she felt.

Hi there, Joker here. Dunno if this chapter came out right, was a bit more focused on the spiciness than the actual lore of the chapter...I'm sorry. Anyways, I've once said I commissioned an artist for a nsfw illustration for this chapter, however, I had come up with a lot of ways to figure out how to really share it, since I can't just post it here. And I think direct links are a no-go too.

I thought up a discord (I don't really want to handle a whole discord server), imgur, making it patreon-only (albeit probably safest, keeping it away from everyone like that felt wrong), and yadda yadda. So I asked the artist for some ideas.

Apparently there's something called privatter. The nsfw image will be password-protected. Here's the link:

Spoiler

https://privatter.net/i/5984477

[collapse]

. Password hint: Chapter title.

It is very NSFW saucy. Hopefully I don't get in trouble for this.

Edit: was just told it's okay. Whew, lol. Anyways, enjoy.

Here's to hoping you enjoyed the chapter (and the image if you saw it). Thank you.

17