Arc 3 Interstellar Marshal Chapter 34
115 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

For the next several centuries, Alec and Ciell worked and loved until they retired. In that time, Alec had never asked Ciell why he had wings, and Ciell had never mentioned them either, though Alec liked to play with them during certain activities. Ciell hadn’t been surprised either about his wings, if anything, their appearance, whilst vastly smaller, made him think more and more that the dream he had back then, might not be a dream at all.

In their later years, Alec and Ciell decided to travel through the universe until the end of their days. Out of their friends, all that was left were the children and grandchildren of Mark and Marie. That was one thing that surprised them in this long life. After they married, Marie had at some point fallen for Mark. It took many years of pursuit before Mark agreed to be with her as he had seen her more like a younger sister or cousin for so long, it took a while for him to see her as a woman, an adult Omega. They were happily married for many years and had many children and grandchildren. Marie even took over Ciell’s position as Marshal despite being a princess. Unfortunately, whilst on duty, she and Mark who were accompanying her, lost their lives during a rescue mission. They had been evacuating the civilians of a planet that was on the brink of imploding. The implosion had been halted for as long as possible using technology from many countries. In the end, Marie and Mark held on till the last civilian was on board the ship, but the mecha they were piloting couldn’t escape the gravity of the planet’s implosion after the technology couldn’t hold on any longer.

The pair were forever remembered and honoured as heroes.

Ahtere and his wife were hit hard with the loss and stepped down from the throne. They were no longer of the age they could bounce back from such a loss.

Now, the Empire was ruled by the oldest daughter of Mark and Marie, who Alec and Ciell helped to guide before they left.

After leaving, they would send back travel logs of their journey to the Empire, but they themselves never returned.

*********

In the vastness of space where a nebula of brilliant silver and white swirled, looking very much like a colossal snow blossom tree, a small spaceship was stopped in place with a perfect view of the nebula.

In the observatory deck, Ciell entered the last record of their journey into the travel log. By his side, quietly watching him, was Alec. The pair were sat on a fluffy rug they’d placed on the floor so they could just sit and see whatever scenery appeared.

Ciell put down the travel log and turned to Alec, snuggling into his embrace. Even though it was the third time he was going through this, Ciell still felt heartbroken every time. Alec’s arms were wrapped around his waist, lacking the strength of the years gone past, his wise grey eyes slowly dimmed.

“You really are the best thing that’s ever happened to me.” Alec’s deep voice spoke softly into Ciell’s ears. “I love you so so much, Ciell. I’ll continue to beyond this life.”

“….I know you will.” Ciell leant his head on Alec’s chest, listening to the once strong heartbeat steadily weakening. He bit his lip for a moment before raising his head and kissing Alec’s chin, causing the man to look down.

Alec smiled and kissed Ciell gently, tenderly, trying to convey all the emotions he could. He could feel his life flowing out of himself, even though he wished he could stay with Ciell just a little bit longer. Perhaps because he was close to his last breath, but the dream he’d had many centuries ago on the night of his wedding came to mind. It flashed in his eyes as a feeling of deep regret crawled into his heart. There was a sentence he wanted to say to Ciell, no, he needed to say to his darling.

Ciell felt the arm around his waist slacken and slide down. Flustered, he sat up, looking down at Alec’s pale face. He could tell it was time.

“Alec.” Ciell’s voice trembled as he grasped onto Alec’s hand, placing it on his own face. “Stay with me, my love, stay with me.”

“I wish I could…cough…..I wish I could….even a bit longer…..would suffice.” Alec struggled to look into Ciell’s eyes as his voice faltered. He took a deep breath as the regret shouted from within his soul, crying out for him to speak. “My dear wife.”

“….” Ciell looked at him silently, waiting for his words. He didn’t want to miss his man’s last words like he did with Riius.

“I’m sorry.” Alec’s chest heaved as he spoke with his last breath. “I’m so sorry, Lu.”

“….” Ciell was stunned still as Alec’s hand fell and his body became lifeless. Ciell stared blankly at Alec as a tear trickled down his face.

“…What?” Ciell’s throat felt clogged and lumpy as his tears streamed down his face uncontrollably. “What do you mean!? ….hic…..Alec!”

Ciell buried his face in his hands as his breath choked on his tears, his body curled up tensely and trembled as he wept. His mind was in disarray.

Ciell: Why? Why did he call me Lu at that moment?! I haven’t had anything to do with that nickname in this world! ….Could he be regaining his memories?.... no… it didn’t look like it…. Whilst I deeply suspected he was the man in my dreams…. Having it, maybe confirmed like this is… it’s too much.

Ciell grasped his heart as after his initial grief, a torrential anger swept through his entire being. He didn’t know why he felt this way, he even glared at Alec’s body. He could feel it. The rage in his soul was directed at Alec, the soul within Alec to be precise. After the rage swept through him, it was followed by a feeling of betrayal, but not enough to hate the man. And after the betrayal, all he could feel was a subtle sadness and an aching loneliness he knew all to well.

[Dear Host!? What’s wrong!? ∑(⊙_⊙;)]

Trainie’s panicked voice snapped Ciell out of his messy emotions. He shook his head and sat up.

“….I’m not sure.” Ciell’s voice sounded tired and exhausted. “Trainie?”

[Yes dear Host?]

“How many more worlds must I go through?” Ciell’s eyes gazed into the depths of space outside the ship.

[Just one more, dear Host.]

“Only one?” Ciell raised his brow and looked down at Alec, poking the man’s nose. “Good. I don’t know what it is you did, but if there was more than one more world left, I might’ve considered divorcing you. Then again, depending on what you’ve done to be sorry for, I still might divorce you. I’d still love you of course, but sometimes, loving someone means to let go.”

[Dear Host!? Σ(っ °Д °;)っ]

Trainie: [W-what’s wrong with dear Host!? Lord, what did your fragment say that made dear Host have such thoughts!?]

At the time Alec said sorry, it was as if a transmission was being blocked, so Trainie hadn’t heard what the man had said. All it could do was worry and thought it needed to go see Divus as soon as it returned. It had a feeling that the current Host might be more dangerous than ever.

“By the way Trainie.” Ciell stood up and moved to the cockpit, setting the autopilot on course for the empire before returning to the observatory deck.

[Yes?]

“Instead of sending me back to that room this time. Is there somewhere in that dimension of your where I can just go on a rampage?” Ciell asked as he smiled brightly. “I’m feeling a bit pent up from the lack of a good fight lately.”

[….There is.]

“Good.” Ciell nodded happily. “Send me there then.”

[Yes, dear Host.]

Trainie: [Dear Host’s smile is scary! QAQ Clearly it should be a beautiful smile, blooming like a flower, so why does dear Host feel scarier than ever!?]

Ciell led down beside Alec and closed his eyes, breathing his last in Stellarum.

[Let’s go! QAQ]

As Trainie spoke, Alec and Ciell’s bodies turned into streams of glittering starlight, drifting out of the spaceship and gradually dissipating in the vastness of space.

*********

When Lupa opened his eyes, he was in a place with no walls in sight, as if it was an endless space. It was like he was surrounded by swirling galaxies and dancing auroras. But more than that, were the endless amount of practice dummies varying in shape, size and movements. Lupa grinned as he gathered his demonic energy and let loose, releasing all the unknown anger as he destroyed the dummies in masses at a time.

Trainie watched its Host’s destructive rampage and oddly felt as if it had a shudder go up its spine even though it didn’t have one. It made sure its Host was fine and left, heading for the pantheon.

Sat upon the throne within the pantheon, Divus felt his brow twitch as he heard distant explosions coming from the direction of the training grounds. What made him twitch though, was that the power causing the explosions was one he knew well. He felt his spine shudder and a layer of cold sweat appeared on his skin as he was concerned about what his fragment said to Lupa. He had not long assimilated with his fragment, so he knew what Alec had said to Lupa.

Divus: ….This could be bad, I can’t control what my fragments remember, especially with all but two left to repair. The more my soul is complete, the more my fragments connect to me on their own more deeply… Maybe the next fragment will remember everything…. Aaah…. I think I might get killed by my wife! He doesn’t even remember yet but after only that one sentence from my fragment he’s gone on a slaughter rampage in the training grounds! What do I do!? …..I should just let him hit me when the time comes.

Divus slumped in his throne, a self-deprecating smile hanging on his lips.

A small glowing orb floated into the room, stopping before the throne.

[Lord! I think your fragment pissed off dear Host! QAQ He threatened divorce!]

“What!?” Divus was shocked to his feet. “No no no! He can hit me, torture me and kill me for all I care! But divorce….. Damn it! I can’t pray to myself for it to not happen! Fuck! Who is a god meant to pray to in this situation!?”

[You could let him fuck you for once? Fuck you like crazy until you can’t do without his cock? Who knows, perhaps that might help you. 눈_눈]

“If he could forgive me with that then I wouldn’t mind him fucking my ass day and night!” Divus sighed and collapsed onto his throne. “But Lupa won’t do that, at least, he wouldn’t so that as a form of punishing me or a way of forgiving me. In a sense our problem is simple, but at the same time it’s complicated…. If only Sordes never existed! None of this would’ve happened! I’d have still been happily married and cuddling with my Lupa right now!”

[I guess all we can do for now is let him vent it out.]

“Mhm…. By the way.” Divus sighed before looking at the glowing orb in puzzlement. “Why does Lupa get fucked by either beats, monsters or machines before he comes to me? With his strength, those things can only happen with his consent.”

[Hm? Oh, that’s because of the Host’s sex abilities. Unless the progress bar of the sex abilities themselves aren’t filled and levelled up, Host can’t begin repairs. And as you know, the only way for the progress bars to rise if for host to, uh, get fucked and creampied. We found during the second world that the energy from sex toys also works so he was quite happy in this world that he only needed to get fucked by a machine instead of a beast.]

“….” Divus felt flabbergasted and rubbed his hands on his face. “Idiot.”

[O.O?]

“Lupa could’ve come to me from the start!” Divus slapped down on the glowing orb, making it ricochet around the room for a bit. “Having sex with my fragments would’ve filled up the progress bars no problem! Then straight away, it would’ve begun the repairing process!”

[…. (⊙_⊙)?…. ∑( 口 || …._(:з)∠)_ ]

Divus: ….Did I leave some IQ out when I made Trainie? …And that’s one more thing on the list for my wife to hate me for!

Divus felt depressed and distressed, he also felt like he himself was an idiot. He should’ve made it clear to Trainie from the start that Lupa could just be with his fragments in each world.

A thought appeared in Divus’s mind for a moment and his brows furrowed.

“Come here Trainie.” Divus beckoned Trainie over with his finger.

[What is it?]

“Hold still.” Divus closed his hand around Trainie and shut his eyes as he gathered his divine power into his palm, he then infused it into Trainie, purifying every inch of the orb.

[AAAAaAAAAAAGGGGH!? Haah haah….. That hurt! QAQ]

“AaAaAaAaAaaAaAaaaaAAaAaaaAaAaAGH CURSE YOU!”

Following Trainie’s screams, a shrill shriek filled the throne room as a muddy black whisp seeped out of Trainie, dissolving into nothing as it was purified by Divus’s divine power.

[….What the fuck was that!? Why was it inside me!? ∑( 口 ||]

“Looks like a small fragment of Sordes that he hid inside you. from the feel of it, it’s been inside you since you returned from the void with Lupa.” Divus sighed and rubbed his brows. “It corrupted you from within without you noticing, leading to you being the training system. I had originally created you as simply a guide for Lupa that could help him out in dire or horny moments.”

[…Now that that thing’s gone, yeah, I know….. I feel so ashamed. QAQ I actually said to dear Host that my purpose was to train him into a slut that liked cock but could still be rational and clear headed whilst being fucked. QAQ Someone scrap me!]

“No one’s scrapping you.” Divus looked to the sky, feeling like he wanted to cry. “It’s my fault for not checking your programming regularly and sending you to the wrong world in the first place…. I am so doomed. There’re too many reasons for Lupa to divorce me!”

[QAQ]

“….Well…. I’ll know once he comes back from the next world.” Divus said as he moped. “It’ll be time to release the seal on his memories after that.”

*********

Lupa wiped the sweat off his brow, feeling refreshed after decimating an army’s worth of practice dummies. He felt that he was ready for the next world.

“Trainie!” Lupa shouted.

[Yes, dear Host?]

“I was thinking it’s about time we looked at the status window before leaving for the next world.” Lupa said as he stretched his limbs.

[Ok.]

[ Name: Lupa Iustus
   Age: Unknown
   Race: Demon King?
   Status: Bold in bed.
Magic: Lv10
Strength: Lv10

Core Fragments repaired: 5/7

Unique Abilities:
  Your body can adapt to any type or size/number of penetrations of the rear, mouth and throat without illness or injury.
   You can strengthen another’s abilities or strength permanently by being penetrated – works only when you are the receiver.
   Can cure illnesses, injuries or curses by having sex with the other being – works when both receiving and penetrating others.
   Your own strength will grow greatly each time you are penetrated in your anus – the quality and speed of growth will depend on the degree of spiritual, physical compatibility and power of your sex partner.]

[Only the number of repaired fragments have gone up… And the addition of a question mark? O.O?]

“I see.” Lupa narrowed his eyes as he saw that it was only 5 out of 7.

Lupa: Either that means the next fragment is like Rath and is multiple in one. Or the last fragment is what I suspect it to be. As for the question mark next to my race… It likely has something to do with that dream I had.

“I’m not sure what the question mark is all about. Well, I’m sure we’ll find out eventually.” Lupa shrugged. “But never mind that, what’s the next world going to be like?”

[Ah right, yes. The next world is Seineff, and it’s the world you were originally meant to go to first, so, it should also be the easiest world. It’s a magic world with many races, much like with Seibar, only, the Elves shouldn’t a piece of crap in this world, and the world tree is also what it should be. There is an adventurer’s guild with the same system as Seibar and many other things are also similar. However, this world also has a demon world. The demon world and human world take up half of the world each.]

“The stereotypical fantasy and magic world then.” Lupa tiled his head.

[Pretty much.]

“Let’s just go and get it over with then.” Lupa closed his eyes and waited for Trainie to send him off.

[Alrighty dear Host. ~\(≧▽≦)/~ Let’s go!]

 


Hope you enjoyed it.
(づ ̄3 ̄)づ╭❤~

8