Arc 4 Fallen Prince Chapter 35
123 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

At the edge of the human world was a large country called the Mare Kingdom. It was a country that, like many others in the human world, was at the forefront of fighting against the demons that invaded their lands from across the sea. The capital of Mare was a coastal city that was more akin to a fortress. Large walls were erected around the city and along the coastline, save for the military port and merchant port. The royal palace was also situated on the coast front, half of its land was part of the sea. There were also large walls erected around the perimeter of the palace’s territory.

In more ancient times, the capital had been a coastal city of beauty and nature, unlike now where it’s heavily fortified with stone and metal. With the exception of royalty and nobility, the infrastructure of the city was grey. But the citizens weren’t upset by this. They still celebrated festivals and had enough to eat, just that they would voluntarily give up on high quality fabric and donate it to the military. They only hoped to make sure the soldiers were fully equipped, as many of them would be loved ones or family members. It was the same for the nobles, there wasn’t a single noble family that didn’t have at least two people in the military. So whilst they appeared more glamorous, that wasn’t the case. They ate the same as the commoners, they paid their servants generously and they would all train regularly, no matter age or gender, just in case the worst case scenario would ever happen.

The Mare Kingdom was known worldwide as a very frugal but hearty country. The people would face hardships head on and help one another in times of need. As a nation, they were very united.

Their neighbouring and allied country, Calva, was similar in almost every way. They got along well with the Mare Kingdom and would often combine their military together. The only difference was that the Calva Kingdom specialised in the creation of alcohol. Their brewery festivals were always a sight to behold.

Within the grounds of the Mare Kingdom’s royal palace was an old manor that had half sunken into the sea. It was a magnificent manor, even if it had fallen into a state of being a bit rundown. In the submerged master bedroom of the old manor, a beautiful mermaid laid curled up upon a clam shaped bed.

His ankle length snow white hair moved with the motions of the current as his head leant against his pale arms. His scarred face was beautifully handsome, androgenous even, if not for the adam’s apple, he might be mistaken for a woman. His body was beautifully toned and his powerful three metre long tail was covered in lustrous black scales edged with gold and red. The fins of his tail were all long and flowing like an angel koi’s fins. On his chest, three scars were engraved, as if from the claws of a beast.

The mermaid’s white eyelashes fluttered as he woke up, his icy blue eyes looking a bit dazed before he sat up with a jolt.

Lupa blinked as he looked at the room that was distinctly underwater. It was a bit novel waking up in such a state, but his attention soon went to where he should’ve had legs.

He stretched out a slender webbed hand and couldn’t resist curiously stroking his own tail.

[Dear Host! You don’t look any different this time! Well, except the tail of course.]

“My name is also Lupa in this world.” Lupa smiled, honestly, he was quite happy he didn’t have to go by another name this time.

After reconnecting to his final fragment, Lupa could see why this was classed as the easiest world by Trainie. In this world, he was still Lupa and even looked the same. 25 years ago he was adopted by the former king of Mare as an egg that the king had found washed up on shore. After he hatched, the king raised him together with the crown prince. Their days were peaceful and the people of Mare adored the second prince who was also a mermaid. Lupa grew up and would help with sea rescues whenever he could, with his powerful tail and magic, fending off demons on the water or saving lost fisher boats were no issue to him. A few years ago, the former king passed away due to illness and the crown prince took the throne. Lupa supported his brother all the way and would him with national affairs. But what Lupa found through the memories that made him a bit speechless and a bit warm, was that for many years, he had been engaged with his childhood friend who was the first son of the Duke family of the Calva Kingdom. The childhood friend was called Divus, Lupa could say with absolute confidence that Divus was his man.

Divus had grown up to become a general, and at current was away on the frontlines, fighting battle after battle against the demons. Lupa had wished to go with Divus, but he needed to stay in the capital in order to help defend it from invaders from the sea.

“This world has a lot going on, yet it’s also simple.” Lupa commented as he stretched his limbs and tail. “Though it looks like it’ll be a while until I can see Divus… I wonder if I can find some powerful toys to use in time for his return?”

[…About that, dear Host.]

“What?” Lupa tilted his head.

[Uh, well, the Lord managed to find that my system had been a bit corrupted… and due to that I had been misinforming you this entire time. T-T]

“What do you mean?” Lupa’s brows creased together.

[…Whilst your sex abilities are true, you didn’t need to have sex with anyone but the core fragment this whole time! QAQ I wasn’t meant to be a system that trained you into being a slut for the fragment! I was just meant to help guide you through the worlds and help you out in dire or, uh, horny situations! QAQ I’m so sorry Host! I failed you!]

“….” Lupa was a bit stunned from the confession Trainie blurted out, whilst feeling a bit stupid. “Well…. I should have also realised that my abilities actually meant I could be with him from the start… it just didn’t really come to mind. As for the rest, well, your system was corrupted so I can’t really blame you for that.”

[Even so… QvQ]

“It’s fine.” Lupa assured Trainie. “Now, let’s see what this tail can do.”

Lupa’s icy blue eyes sparkled as he looked down at his tail, he knew it was powerful and he felt like having a bit of fun. With a move of his tail, Lupa swam out of the room and through the watery corridors. He hummed to himself as he swam to what would’ve been the door to the back garden before it was sunken into the sea. His snowy hair flowed behind him as he shot into the sea like a bullet, a smile on his face as he headed towards the deeper areas of the sea within the boundaries of the palace walls. He wanted to frolic amongst the fish and coral, so he did just that.

Enjoying the rush of water flowing over his scales, Lupa swam through the gap in the wall, entering the wide open sea. He grinned as he set out to do the usual habit of the him of that world. Setting defensive barriers and traps. The difference being that he no longer had to concentrate hard just to set down one; now that he had become one with himself and was at full power, he could set down ten strong barriers with just the flick of his tail.

In the meanwhile, Trainie was somewhat mesmerised by the beautiful, graceful mermaid frolicking in the shallow waters. The beams of sunlight leaking down from the surface caused Lupa’s tail to shine like a gem as it reflected the light whenever he moved it. It couldn’t help staring at Lupa’s figure once he came to the deep waters and dove straight down.

Once he’d had enough of laying down the defences, Lupa swam back through the gap in the wall and returned to his room. He felt quite refreshed as he led back down on the soft mattress of the clam bed.

[You were so beautiful dear Host! Like a sea fairy! (p≧w≦q)]

“Are you sure you don’t mean a siren.” Lupa chuckled as he spoke teasingly.

[Dear Host, if you were a siren, this world wouldn’t stand a chance! (︶^︶)ノ]

“Thanks for the compliment.” Lupa turned onto his front and raised his tail as he propped his head up on his hands. A seductive smile on his face.

[…Dear Host, you’re too tempting with that pose and expression!]

“Speaking of…. How do mermaids do it?” Lupa tilted his head. “The me of this world never even masturbated so I’m not sure. Well, not sure about this form, the human form should be the same as always.”

[I don’t know dear Host. ╯︿╰]

“…Guess I’ll have to explore it myself.” Lupa bit his lip as he turned and sat up, leaning against the head of the bed. “Surely something’ll happen if I get aroused.”

After he spoke, Lupa started to caress himself slowly using his hands. He began at his abs before steadily moving up to his chest. He cupped his pecs in his hands and squeezed them several times. His chest felt sore and swollen from the milk he had yet to expel, so, using his fingers, Lupa began to rub around the pale areola in circular motions. It was a bit tickly and tingly, causing his nipples to harden. Once they were stiff and perky, Lupa rubbed the tips side to side, up and down, getting quicker and rougher with his ministrations as time went on. Once he felt it was right, Lupa tugged and squeezed on his teats, making his milk spout out of his nipples, creating a white trail that floated in the water before dissipating.

“Mmn….oh dear, my milk got washed away….mng…oh?.... I think….hm… I can feel something.” Lupa’s voice sounded charming and sexy as he fiddled with his nipples and milked himself.

As he was doing so, he felt a tingly ache in an area of his tail. A bit below the area where his crotch would be in human form, Lupa looked and could see that some of his scales looked like they were about to part on their own, creating what looked like three slits. Lupa took his hands away from his chest and slid his fingers over the slits on his tail.

“Mmngah!?” As soon as his finger slide over the slits, Lupa felt a spark of pleasure. He knew he’d found the right place. He rubbed over the slits a few more times before deciding which slit to investigate first. From touching over the slits, he had felt sticky juices seeping out the middle one, so he decided on that one.

Lupa licked his lips as he placed his fingers either side of the slit and pried it open, only to freeze, the whole fish in shock.

“W-why do I have a-!?” Lupa was too shocked to form a full sentence. After prying open the middle slit, what appeared wasn’t his wet asshole as he thought it’d be. What was revealed was a soft wet pink hole with lip like folds either side and a bean like protrusion at the upper end that was the size of an index finger fingertip.

[I know I’d heard that mermaids could be both genders in some stories, but I didn’t think it would be true! ∑( 口 ||]

“I-I …I have a pussy!” Lupa blinked and stared at the organ he never thought he’d have. He couldn’t help but curiously rub the little bean, wandering what it felt like. “….!? Mnngah!?”

Lupa jolted and his tail flailed as a wave of pleasure swept through him. The bean, his clit, was a lot more sensitive than he thought it would be.

“….Haah haah….. This isn’t going to be permanent, is it? Like my milk?” Lupa took his hands away as he seriously considered the possibility.

[Unless it’s just in your mermaid form? Maybe it’s different for your human form?]

“…Only one way to find out.” Lupa swam out of his bed and headed to where the manor wasn’t submerged. Arriving at the staircase, Lupa changed into human form as he ascended, not caring that he was naked in the slightest. Taking a deep breath, Lupa headed to the bathroom, where there was a wall sized mirror.

Lupa moved the bathroom stool so it was in a better position in front of the mirror and sat on it. Lupa looked in the mirror at his crotch as he split his legs wide open, he used his hand to lift his limp dick and dangling sacks. He once again froze as along with his asshole, his new organ parted its damp lips and showed itself.

“….Even in this form I still have it.” Lupa blinked as he began to accept the new addition.

[…Do you not like it?]

“Hm? Oh it’s not that.” Lupa shook his dazed head. “There are plenty of Demons who have both genders like this, just never thought it’d happen to myself one day… speaking of, I remember one fellow boasting about how good it felt to get his pussy pounded.”

[So you’re fine with it?]

“Well, it’s not like it’s hurting me.” Lupa shrugged after his shock finally subsided. “I know, other than the clit, I won’t play with any other part of my vagina. I’ll leave that to Divus when I finally see him.”

[You’re actually going to be abstinent for that long!? ∑(⊙_⊙;)]

“Only for my pussy!” Lupa snorted. “I will be making my ass feel good!”

[….I shouldn’t have asked, should I?]

“Well, now that that’s sorted, it’s time I get ready!” Lupa sprung to his feet. “There’s an important ball tonight that I have to attend.”

[A ball? O.O?]

“Yes, it’s the annual ball held by both Mare and Calva.” Lupa explained as he headed to the dressing room. “It’s held every year as tradition to enrich the friendship between the two nations and fortify the alliance’s cohesion.”

[Will Divus be there?]

“….Not this year.” Lupa sighed. “But no matter. It’ll be a fun event nonetheless.”

Lupa: I should be able to relax for once.

 


Hope you enjoyed it.
(づ ̄3 ̄)づ╭❤~

6