Arc 4 Fallen Prince Chapter 42
116 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Seeing the soft globes in front of him being squeezed by a pair of pale slender hands, Trainie couldn’t gulping before looking at the tight wrinkly puckering virgin hole between the cheeks. As Divus was busy pleasuring Lupa’s pussy, his hole seemed to twitch as he felt a gaze locked onto it.

Trainie looked at the tight hole for a bit before a lube bottle appeared in his hand. He covered one of his fingers in the slippery stuff and poured a bit of it on the hole. Divus flinched a little as he felt the cold liquid fall onto his asshole.

Trainie brought his finger to the tight hole and began by gently rubbing around it in circular motions, gradually reaching the centre. He rubbed gently at first, making sure all the wrinkles were glistening with lube before he began applying more pressure.

Lupa released his hands from Divus’s butt, instead, stroking the man’s head, ready to help comfort him through the first time his ass was invaded.

Divus was struggling to concentrate on the delicious soppy cunt in front of him as he felt a strange sensation coming from his anus. It tingled and felt a bit numb as the warm thick finger kept rubbing it.

“MgAH!?”

“Haagn!?”

“Ugh, so tight!”

Divus yelped as a thick finger suddenly passed the tight rim into his ass, the sudden entry had caused him to accidentally bite down too hard on Lupa’s engorged clit, making the latter cry out. As for Trainie, he had managed to get his finger inside, but the inner walls clamped down so tightly around his finger that he couldn’t move it.

Trainie licked his lips and looked up to see how his Host was doing after the loud cry he had made. Lupa’s brows were furrowed as leant back in his throne, his hips instinctively thrusted forward, grinding his drooling pussy on Divus’s outstretched tongue. It seemed that the bite on his clit had actually triggered his lust even further, making him that much hornier.

The wanton cunt in front of him distracted Divus from the foreign feeling in his butt and gradually relax as he concentrated on his wife’s slutty lady hole and juicy nub.

Trainie looked at Lupa’s stiff nipples and rolling hips, Divus’s perky butt, heavy sacks and swaying beast and decided to unleash the invisible touch. Whilst he concentrated on Divus’s butt, he split his invisible touch into many tendrils and got to work on Divus and Lupa’s sensitive areas.

“MMaaaaANgh!? …..mmmng…….nnga……. haah…… mmm….. gooood…… nngah…~”

“Ugh……nngm…….feels weird……angh…..but also……nng……kindaaa….. goood~?”

Dvius and Lupa shuddered in pleasure as invisible tendrils snaked around their hard throbbing cocks, squeezing and stroking them in pumping movements. Tiny tendrils wrapped around their nipples, tugging, rubbing and twirling them teasingly or roughly. In Lupa’s case, milk started to spill from the tiny holes in his nubs and flowed down his body, all the way until it reached the dexterous tongue lapping at his fleshy cunt. Divus shivered at the novel feeling of his nipples being played with in such a way whilst his cock was pumped and his balls were mauled. Thanks to the pleasure and the delightful trickle of milk, Divus soon forgot about the finger in his butt.

Feeling the muscles of the inner walls relaxing, Trainie slowly pulled his finger out of the tight opening before pushing it back in and swirling it around inside. He repeated this action, getting faster with each penetration until his hand was a blur and wet lewd sounds could be heard from the virgin ass he was fingering hard. Divus was releasing moans as the sparks and tingles of the itchy achy and numb pleasure spread from his asshole, sweeping through his nerves as his butt wriggled.

Lupa would feel the hot breath released against his pussy every time Divus moaned, his holes gushed like crazy as he heard the sweet moans of his man. His holes were starting to ache hungrily as he wished to be filled with something thick whilst his cock was painfully hard and being played with by the invisible tendril.

Hearing the moans from both of them, Trainie felt a little mischievous as increased the number of fingers fucking the tight hole. He controlled some more invisible tendrils to pry open Lupa’s pussy lips and stretch his hungry asshole for Divus to get a good look up close. In the meantime, he’d also help his Host with the hunger in his asshole by fucking it with a thinner tendril to help get him ready for a huge cock.

“Aaangh~…… mmmgh….. ooh yeesssh…… agh……nnnggg…… haaah…..mng!”

“Mn….nngh……..Agh!......hhammgh…….nnnnggh…..hng…..hn…….haaah haaah!”

Lupa’s voice was sultry as his pussy lips were spread open and his asshole was stretched before getting fucked by the invisible tendril. The itch in his ass was being relieved as the tendril hit deeply and started to increase its thickness. Divus, who had a full view, watched as his wife’s asshole clenched around something unseen, hungrily swallowing it into his slutty tunnel, the fleshy insides wriggling with the quick movements of the tendril. Divus somehow felt his own hole begin to ache as he watched Lupa’s hole expand, looking like it was gaping.

Trainie looked at the virgin hole that was being fucked by four of his fingers and felt that it should be alright.

“Host, I’ve finished stretching his anus.” Trainie stood up and patted Divus’s butt as he told Lupa.

“….Are you sure you want to?” Lupa made Divus look up at himself and rechecked if his man really wanted to do it.

Divus did one last hard suck and lick on Lupa’s swollen clit before standing up. He smiled at Lupa as he brought Lupa’s legs a bit closer together and straddled the latter’s lap, his behemoth resting against Lupa’s abdomen.

“I really am sure darling.” Divus landed a kiss on Lupa’s lips and rocked his hips, grinding his wife’s dick that was sandwiched between his arse cheeks.

“Mng…Alright then.” Lupa’s cock twitched from the friction of the two mounds smooth skin. He grabbed onto those cheeks with his hands, parting them as he raised Divus’s butt. “If it hurts, just say if you want to stop, or, bite my shoulder if you want to.”

“I’m in your care.” Divus placed his hands on Lupa’s shoulders and braced himself.

Lupa’s dick had been well lubricated by Trainie’s tendril, so he grinded it against the tight wet hole for a bit first. His cock slid up and down in the crevice until he felt a big warm hand take hold of it.

“Let me help you dear Host.” Trainie’s voice contained a chuckle as he guided Lupa’s cock to the ready opening.

Feeling the round head prod against his hole, Divus bit his lips as he waited for it to enter.

“Ugh…..mng……haaah.” Divus grunted and his breath hitched as the thick hot object slowly inched inside, he lowered his own hips with the help of Lupa until he was completely sat on his wife’s dick. He wrapped his arms around Lupa’s neck, practically engulfing his wife in his embrace as he tried to adapt to the strange feeling of a hot throbbing veiny penis being stuffed up his ass.

Lupa also wrapped his arms around Divus as his chest heaved and his dick was being swallowed by a hot tight sticky tunnel for the first time. It felt quite different from a deep throat. He waited until both he and Divus had adapted before he started rocking his hips.

“AaAAAaaangh! ….haaah…….fuck…….baby….you cock is stuffing me good!”

“…hhaaah…..it feels good! Annngagh…..being fucked….haah….by my wife…….. ooh…. Feels gooooood~!”

Lupa thrust into Divus roughly, without any skill, just leaving it to instinct as he listened to the sexy hoarse deep voice spouting lewd words. He pounded into Divus’s tight cavern with vigour.

Trainie watched as his Host’s dick went in and out of Divus’s hole, accompanied by squelching wet sounds. The drooling unattended holes beneath were being smacked by the bouncing sacks. Before he knew it, Trainie had taken hold of his own cock and pumped it whilst watching.

Whilst immersed in the pleasure his rod was receiving, Lupa felt his holes aching and feeling desperate.

“Trainie~….ugh…… come here!” Lupa put strength into his legs and arms as he stood up, lifting Divus at the same time and indicated for Trainie to sit on his throne.

“Hgyagh!?” Divus trembled as the cock inside him reached even deeper once he was lifted into the air. His own cock was leaking as it grinded against Lupa’s toned abdomen.

Trainie didn’t need a second invite as he sat down on the throne with his legs close together whilst holding his erect rod up.

Lupa used a lot of strength as he held Divus up whilst lowering himself down onto Trainie’s huge thick rod. His legs were either side of Trainie’s as his hungry asshole happily swallowed up the big thing.

“Hummngh~.” Lupa sighed pleasurably as he felt his anus stretched and stuffed with the big cock he was familiar with. His whole body shivered as the thick cock created quite the bulge in his abdomen, pressing against the hard behemoth resting on his abdomen.

Divus jolted as Lupa’s cock hit deeper when the latter sat down and relaxed. His once virgin hole tightened as if trying to strangle Lupa’s cock. He felt a weird sense of taboo as he felt the cock pressing against his own with Lupa’s abdomen between them. Even more so given that the other cock belonged to Trainie.

“You two can just leave it to me.” Trainie smiled as he began to buck his hips. Pounding and pummelling into Lupa’s wet thirsty anus. The friction of his movements creating froth where he and Lupa’s hole were joined.

“AaaaaAAngh!..... AaaAaaAnn….. mmnagh….nyyaahh……. haah…. Ah ah ah …… haagnh.. ooh~!”

“UhAGNH!? …. Ah… haah….. nnngh……. Hiii…… ugh…… ngh…… ah!”

The sound of wet squelches, skin colliding and sultry lewd broken moans resounded throughout the throne room as the three men fucked wildly. Their voices completely drowning out the three captives that were being abused by feathers, ‘tongues’ and tendrils one after another.

“AaAAaAaAaaAaaAaAaaAaaaaAaAAAANNGH!?”

“Agh!? …AAaAAaAAAAnnNNNNNGGUUGH!?”

Lupa’s mouth hung open and his body convulsed as his ass was filled with a hot thick load of semen whilst squirting in sync with his pussy and his own cock shot a long sticky load of cum into Divus’s hole. His eyes rolled to the back of his head as his abdomen was bloated from the thick dose of Trainie’s semen. Divus wasn’t much better off as he felt his insides stuffed with Lupa’s thick hot cum, plus the amount of cum produced by Lupa had always been insane. So, despite his body feeling soft and wanting to collapse, Divus forced himself to pull himself up, making the still pulsating and shooting cock pop out of his now gaping hole that spurted globs of his wife’s cum. Divus was too tired and ended up pantingly collapsing onto his wife’s milky chest. The resulting pressure on Lupa’s stuffed belly caused him to frown and moan in his unconscious state.

Trainie, who was beneath the weight of the two, had no choice but to use his invisible touch to lift the pair, his own cock sliding out of Lupa’s swollen abused hole with a wet pop soon followed by the stream of thick semen he had shot into Lupa’s depths.

Trainie glanced at the small ants  captives before taking both his Host and Divus to the bathroom to clean them both inside and outside thoroughly. After that, he took them to the master bedroom where the three of them slept soundly till morning.

*********

Happy and content, Lupa woke up in his bed surrounded by the scent and warmth of his man. He sat up with a bit of an ache in unspeakable areas, but he didn’t care for that as he looked to Divus led beside him. Tired yet looked satisfied.

Lupa thought to the day before and the wild things they did. He knew that part of the reason Divus wanted to try being the receiver was because he was curious, the rest of the reason was because Divus was still apologetic to him. Whilst Lupa did enjoy the experience, he still preferred it when his man ravished him whilst towering over him. He loved the look in Divus’s eyes when he fucked himself.

Lupa stretched, his wings materialised and spread out after being put away since they began their exorcizes in the throne room. His scaly dragon tail also stretched out before coiling around his waist like a belt as he softly and quietly got off the bed. Once he was off, his tail slipped from his waist and fell to its natural state.

Lupa looked at both Trainie and Divus on the bed and smiled gently as he covered them with a blanket. But once he turned around, his eyes frosted over as he remembered the unwanted pests he needed to deal with.

*********

In the cage that had been abandoned in the throne room, the Dwarf, Beastman and Elf were haggard after having their rear ends abused all night. What they hated more was that the cage seemed to be enchanted to make sure that other than their arses, the rest of their body was healthy, kept hydrated and filled with energy and nutrition. They hadn’t been able to pass out even if they wanted to.

Their mental states were tired, and they were desperate for the feathers, ‘tongues’ and tendrils to leave their genitals alone. Their holes were gaping and twitching from pleasure whilst their cocks were painfully hard and still no allowed to release anything.

Just as the rod’s protrusions finally stopped and pulled away from the Beastman’s weary hole, the sound of footsteps echoed in the room, followed by a snap of fingers. To the three men’s delight, the rods stopped completely, and didn’t go to the next abused hole as it had done before. Though the tendrils were still firmly wrapped around the bases of their cocks.

“Now then, let’s clear up a bit shall we?” Lupa scowled as a foul stench reached his nose from the cage. He used a spell to clear up all the mess and to clothe the three things. He didn’t wish to look at their puny stalks. As for the tendrils, they’d naturally release once the three men were out of his castle.

“….Please let us go.” The Dwarf’s voice trembled as tears flowed down his already soaked face and beard. “We give up. We won’t fight you anymore, nor do we want the heart of the sea.”

“What are you saying!?” The Elven warrior snapped at the Dwarf, obstinate despite the night he just went through. “How could we betray our people just because of this!?”

“After going through all that, it’ll be a disgrace to return empty handed!” The Beastman, for once, agreed with the Elf. “How can we let our people suffer just because we were humiliated!?”

The three proceeded to argue as Lupa sat in his throne and watched in bemusement.

“Alright, before you three create a bigger racket, let me make one thing absolutely clear.” Lupa clapped his hands loudly, grasping the three’s attention. “As I said yesterday. My heart cannot be used as a power source to create a barrier of any sort. And, the elders of your races and countries should know that.”

“Even if it is as you say, how could it be possible for the elders to know that the heart of the sea can’t do that!?” The Elven warrior snarled.

“Hahaha.” Lupa laughed and looked at the three men with pity. “Oh they know alright. They have all the ancient records and are a bunch of greedy mongrels.”

“How dare you speak of them like that!” The Elven warrior shouted.

“I’ll speak of them however I like thank you.” Lupa sneered as he continued to say. “Anyhow, the records they have are also a bunch of nonsense that was rumoured in ancient times until it became known as a truth despite how utterly false it was.”

“….What was written in the records?” The Dwarf asked whilst the Beastman used his tail to block the Elf’s mouth.

“In the records your dear respectable elders hold, it is written that if you consume a part of the heart of the sea, you’ll gain eternal youth.” Lupa had a mocking smile on his lips. “In other words, your dear elders sent you here to chase a pipe dream, a wild goose chase for immortality. Even mermaids themselves aren’t immortal nor are they eternally young. How could their hearts hold the power to make others as such!?”

“N-no…. no no no…. that’s not possible!” The Beastman shook his head frantically in disbelief. “The elder of our race is an honourable warrior! H-he’d never betray the people he’s protected so long for something so foolish!”

“He’s honourable even though he agreed to kill me before your races knew I had turned into a demon?” Lupa calmly questioned the Beatsman. “He’s honourable even though all he’s done is sit in his homeland doing nothing except flex his air muscles at the border as a bluff without ever lending a hand to Mare and Calva as they desperately protected the human world? He’s honourable even though he took the credit of protecting your country from a tired army with many casualties from Calva? You tell me, is he honourable enough to give up a little bit of his lavish lifestyle to help the starving children in your countries? Have any of you three seen your leaders, your royalty, or your elders do that?”

The Dwarf, Beastman and Elf had no way to refute Lupa’s words. They tried to think and remember the good deeds, achievements or merits the ones leading their countries had earned, but they came up blank. They actually couldn’t remember ever actually seeing their leaders doing any of the things that had been said. If they had stopped to think about it, they would’ve realised that whilst the leaders often said they were doing these things, or the rumours said they did, there had never been any change. Nothing had improved or regressed. Compared to the frugal Mare and Calva where despite the hardships, the citizens, whether noble or commoner were happy and on equal ground, the disparity between the higher class and commoners only continued to increase in their own homelands. It was normal, so they hadn’t thought about it. When they had visited Mare and Calva for the meeting between nations, they had just thought that the social structure of Mare and Calva were strange.

“Your silence speaks volumes.” Lupa sighed. “I’ll let you go.”

The three men’s eyes lit up despite their confusion at Lupa’s words, only to dim and become complex after Lupa spoke again.

“You can go and see for yourself as to whether my words are true or not.” Lupa spoke blandly. “And let them know that they shouldn’t have ignored the warnings of the old Dark Elf that had visited me before. I will not interfere in the events that are to come to the human world, no matter how bloody or tragic. And I shall give you one last warning. Do not provoke me or I, Abyssus, shall purge the human world myself.”

The three men shivered at the words spoken with a trace of killing intent.

“Now go.” Lupa waved his hand and the three men vanished from the room.

Lupa: By the time they reach the human world, many things will have changed.

*********

Atop a large ship, the three haggard figures of a Dwarf, Beastman and Elf appeared out of thin air. They trembled and yelped as the tendril binding certain areas disappeared, causing them to discharge what had built up.

The three men were rattled as they looked at their surroundings and found as note written in large letters on a large parchment.

[This ship will take you to the docks in the south. Which shouldn’t be too far from where you need to go. This is my first and last kindness to you three. Abyssus.]

The three men huddled after cleaning themselves up as the ship’s sails fell and caught the wind, carrying them across the waves and to the home they left a year and a half ago.

 


Hope you enjoyed it.
(づ ̄3 ̄)づ╭❤~

6