Chapter 3 Cold Treatments by Camille (Ⅰ)
12 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the envious and jealous eyes of countless women, Camille became Aaron's wife, just like Tyrone's wife Olivia.

 

Camille's name appeared on the headlines of the newspapers the next day for this reason. She had a different kind of elegant and refined temperament. Men all said that Aaron had a good taste. Beauties all thought that they could also be elegant and refined, but they just didn't have Camille's luck.

 

However, no one knew what kind of treatment such a lucky person would receive on the night of their wedding.

    

When the flowers and applause disappeared from her eyes and ears, Aaron was like a stranger to her. When she watched him leave from the luxurious bedroom next to the Double Happiness, she felt that his back view was a back view that would never return. Sure enough, it was night, and she was alone in an empty room.

   

She was waiting, curious and nervous, disappointed and helpless in the sleep, even did not take off the wedding dress, fell asleep.

    

Last night, Aaron left without saying anything.

    

Camille didn't know where he went. When he left, he looked scary.

    

Camille, the lone bride, was still asleep the next morning when the newspapers reported the sensational wedding of the two couples.

    

When she opened her eyes, Camille slapped her face helplessly to wake herself up and tell herself that she wasn't dreaming.

Yes, she knew that she wasn't dreaming. This was the same room as last night. This was Aaron's room, but Aaron didn't return for the whole night.

 

If she had not fully understood the meaning of "Yes I do" at church, she seemed to understand now that it should be translated as "I know," not "I will."

 

He didn't want to marry her in the first place. It was just a matter of completing a task.

 

Had she fallen into a tragic wedding?

 

Camille thought as she took off her wedding dress. No wonder she slept so uncomfortably last night. It was because the wedding dress was strangling her chest.

 

Just as she was taking off her wedding dress and thinking about her weird wedding in her mind, wondering what Aaron was going to do to her, the door was opened. Just like that, the half-naked Camille looked at the man who opened the door in panic and bewilderment. Aaron saw her with his bloodshot eyes.

 

Her exquisite breasts were wrapped just right. Her skin was suffused with a faint luster, and it was obvious that she was extremely smooth.

 

Her posture seemed to be a disguise, but it was more like seduction.

 

His gaze fell on her, and there was a hint of confusion and lust in his tired eyes.

 

He stood at the door, and she stood by the mirror. Sparks seemed to be ignited between the two of them. Her doe-like eyes made him feel irritated, and her misty eyes suddenly became cold.

 

“Go on!”

 

He ordered as he walked to the lamp cabinet next to the bed. He opened the drawer and took out a letter. Then, he got up and seemed to turn around to leave.

 

“Aaron?!”

 

In a moment of panic, Camille called out his name. From last night until today, who was he? How could he treat her like this?

 

"Call me husband! Don't call me by my name! "

 

His expression was cold, and his words were equally cold. Camille was stunned on the spot. She looked at his back as he turned around, and an indescribable feeling of injury filled her entire body.

0