The World’s Baby
107 4 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

C2 part 1

____________

Wei Ying is not someone ordinary. 

There is a special phenomenon known 'core replication' in all over the universe. It occurs especially in worlds that are going to die. 

It is said that a dying flame burn brighter before it's death. Likewise here, when the world detects it's core's abnormal energy fluctuations, they can use that energy to make a living being. Any world can do it. But it's all about seizing the moment. One second later, it is doomed to die. 

Wei Ying is such a being. He is born from the core of the world. To be precise, he is the world's baby !! 

The closer the world is to death, the more chaotic the situation will be. Due to its instability, the world get affected by all kinds of negative energies created by the inmates of the world. The world's baby's duty is to eliminate evil and uphold justice to generate merits. A world emanating eight virtues can ascend to a higher realm. 

And the easiest way to uphold justice in a cultivation world is ofcourse through a sect. As the moral value of the Heaven Lotus Sect is the highest, Wei Ying naturally chose it for his life purpose. 

Wei Ying felt the space around him gently warping as if it wants to embrace him.

'Dont worry. As your child, I will protect you with my life. This is my promise. '

The space returned to its original condition.

******

3