A pie from the sky
58 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

C2 part 2

______________

In a small villa near the edge of a mountain, Wei Ying sat cross legged. Pure energy swirled around him as if it want to completely merge with him. A brown book is suspended in the air, humming in satisfaction as it greedily absorbed the pure spiritual energy. Suddenly, numerous mysterious runes lit up all over his body as a force erupted from him and swept the dust particles away. 

"Phew"

Wei Ying opened his eyes. Looking at the continuously humming book, he jokingly thought in his mind. 

'What are you? A cat? Cause you are purring like one' 

Suddenly a booming childish voice spoke inside his head, catching him off guard.

"How dare you tease this laozi ?!!"

Wei Ying rubbed his temples irritably. The voice continued. 

"You useless piece of trash. How dare you tease this laozi ah? If not for this great grandpa, you wouldn't even had seen the gate of this sect. I bound myself because i saw a golden halo surrounding you. Who knew that it's misfortune in disguise? I even bought a Vein Modifying Pill to change your constitution. What is a Vein Modifying pill? A class 7 treasure ! A pill that can make mortals geniuses ! And you ? You didn't even breakthrough a minor level. And me? I am now sued by a great alchemist because of asking him if the pill was defective. Tell me honestly kid, are you a jinx?!!"

The thing called system continued spouting fire in a childish voice. The brown book moved up and down like in a cartoon infront of him. 

"Emm i am sorry okay ?"

"Huh if not for the pure spiritual energy thats even rare in the 3000 worlds, i would have killed you and gone my way long ago." 

To the system, Wei Ying appeared embarrassed by it's rant.  

But it failed to notice a small smirk that appeared on Wei Ying's face in a split moment. 

'Killing me ? Do you think that you are still that great system you spoke of ? From the moment you possessed my spirit, you are already a goner.'  

The system is a pie that fell from the sky precisely to Wei Ying's plate. 

The second danger that his mother faces; 

invasion !!

In system's language, there is another strange term for it. 

Alien attack !!!

*********


(To be continued...)


I am back with a short chapter !!


bh guys, did I add too much plot armor ?

Spoiler

surprise is not over yet !!☺

[collapse]

1

Thanks fro reading guys😊😊   lub u 

Was the chapter good ? 😊
  • It was good. Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kinda good. Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Confusing. Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Somewhat interesting. Votes: 1 33.3%
Total voters: 3
2