The appearance of (enemy)system
37 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 3

______________

To be honest, Wei Ying doesn't clearly know what this thing called system is. He only knows that this is something that doesn't belong to his world, nor does it have any good intention. 

It is something like a parasite, possessing someone and 'earn a living' by making them doing some kind of missions. 

Many years ago, when the presence of an outside force trying to leech of the world became apparent, Wei Ying decided to become low key. After all, he is the most important living being in this world. He has no guarantee that he will be discovered and get busted first. He only appeared during important missions and incidents. 

He doesn't know the extent of their power. He doesn't know what they look like nor what are they trying to do. He even travelled through many places to find an abnormality. 

He travelled as far as he can to no avail. When the loss of spiritual energy became more worrying and he failed to obtain even a single clue, suddenly one day, he was bound to a thing called system. 

And then Wei Ying understood. 

He couldn't believe the situation at first. Lots of beings are competing for the spiritual energy of his mother by trying to alter the destiny cycle of the world !! 

It's like they are in the bounty list of someone. 

That thing can even read his thoughts. Before his mother went into a deep hibernation by his constant urging, she put a mental barrier around his divine consciousness. So he was safe from it's probing. It can only read thoughts that he show it deliberately...for now..

His mother, who is so vulnerable that she is even affected by the inmates of her own, can she even handle this? Ofcourse no! 

As her child, it's his duty to protect his mother ! 

Souls who can tear open space, invade and possess the bodies of inmates... Targeting people with luck aura around them... Ability to access the future of a world and influence the future great ones from different timelines by nook or crook... 

To Wei Ying, everything was novel. 

The moment they successfully altered the destiny of a world, they get the temporary ownership of the world for a very short time, thus can take away the energy of the world. 

No ! He can't let that happen ! 

Even if he have to give up everything, he must protect his mother !! 

Taking advantage of the time system was contemplating whether it made a mistake about selecting host, Wei Ying made a plan. 

Firstly, He needs to know how many invaders are there currently in his world. 

Secondly, he needs to know the power of his enemies. 

And lastly, he needs to temporarily seal the world off without alerting the enemy, atleast till his mother wakes up. 

And obviously this system has information about all of them. 

The system was very relaxed und unsuspecting of the common boy it possessed, unaware that it's about to be attacked. 

After the Vein Modifying Pill incident, Wei Ying understood that the system can still maintain outside contact after seeing it recieving notice from another world for yes, defaming a great alchemist. 

Wei Ying felt unsettling because of the fact that the system was inside his head. So he decided to strike first. 

Five years ago, the world was sealed off. 

Sacrificing half of his powers, Wei Ying sealed the world by manipulating space laws. During that time, Wei Ying got a blurry glimpse of what's lurking outside...

(To be continued....)

2