#2.2 My daily life here
147 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Everything seemed to go by quite peacefully, except for some annoying things like them always watching over me and always looking at me with loving eyes when I did something embarrassing, everything was fine. Except for a few drunkards and annoying troublemakers, most people are good-natured people. Let me tell you this funny story
One day, a strange person in the village approached me and told me: "This baby will bring salvation to our souls in the future." This person's name is Lauren or something and she is also a prophet but it is often false so no one believes Lauren's words. After saying those words, she often came to visit me, but she just sat in the corner and watched me. She... is so strange! But I ignored her words and looks and pretended to be a cute child
Tch-! This is so stupid! Why am I corrupted like this? It's my other personality's doing, not me.
By the way, both my adoptive parents' names are Desi Arnulfo los Cruz and Alisa Lujan la Ramal. They also named me Estevon Arnulfo de Lujan (I don't know how to spell the name, please give me suggestions). Initially, my father wanted me to be named Duardo but my mother wanted me to be named Estevon and the result is as you see. This is the name suggested by everyone in the village, but their naming talent is terrible. My parents planned to give me another swear word in my name! *sigh*
I was almost 1 year old and I was able to stand up and take my first steps. Muhahaha, I've been waiting for this day for a long time! Everyone had a party because of this, but only my parents were really happy. They drank quite a bit of beer and the others drank juice. By the end of the party, my parents had destroyed quite a bit and everyone had to escort them back to their rooms...!
Let me show you what I've been given these past few months! First, we have two blue and yellow wool bears given to us by Mrs. Aidia. They are not very beautiful, probably due to poor workmanship; The gifts my father gave me were small pieces of wood of all shapes and frames to put them in. I usually arrange them in the right position because I can't see those things in disarray (OCD); I also got small wooden carts from him... Bembe(I remember) wasn't very good but every time I broke it he would make a new one for me, but I felt pretty good. Because of his mistake, he kept it quite carefully. He also made me a small three-wheeled vehicle for children; Dukine also gave me a lot of wreaths because she misunderstood that I was a girl. She atoned for her mistake by asking Mr. Bembe to make me a beautiful wooden horse; Finally, there is a small model of a lion given to me by my mother. It is made quite detailed. I don't know what species it belongs to but it is really beautiful.
In addition, there are also some obnoxious people in the village like Mr. Dani and Mr. Chale, two drunkards who often destroy things, but when they are not drunk, they are quite kind, but, this is extremely rare!
My parents told me that February 19th was my birthday and now it's December and there are only 3 months left. In the past, my parents' birthday also passed, I learned how to make a wreath from Mrs. Dukine to give to them and it was very beautiful so my parents liked it very much. The reason why they look like brothers is because they are from the same tribe and are childhood friends so they look like brothers. They are also 28 or 29 years old and have been together for so long but still do not have children because Alisa cannot have children. For this reason, they adopted me without any hesitation. As for the people chasing me, my parents didn't want to talk about it so I just ignored them because it seemed like those people wouldn't make it here. In addition, I am the youngest person in the village, the 2nd and 3rd ranked people are my parents and the 4th ranked person is 40 years old. Wait, why am I winning like this... no, it's probably because I have the brain of a child that's why...

5