Homesteader
183 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

The next morning we were all tired, thirsty and extremely famished. Nobody had anything to drink in forever, even a drop of fresh water was impossible to find. One idiot twin tried the salt water and threw up everywhere on the beach, once again reminding me they are two great geniuses.

 

‘This is a walk from hell.’

 

Boiling alive in the rusty metal suit, I was being buried in each step on the beach. Forcing myself up everytime, it was a constant struggle. To make matters worse the small body was very sensitive, in all the damn wrong places! My nipples kept rubbing against the armor stimulating the body, but the voice changer kept working making it sound all wrong.

 

“Ugh, huuph, ugh”

 

“Boss if that armor is so rough to wear, you can take it off.”
“Yea I can always wear it for you.”

 

“Screw off, it’s mine.”

 

I was the only one aware they weren’t moans of exhaustion but of pleasure. I never felt more humiliated in my entire life until now, the only saving grace was nobody recognized what it was.

After hours of walking something came into view besides the seemingly near endless sandy beach, a house on a hill.

 

“Lets go.”

 

Nobody was able to speak from the heat and dehydration just a solemn nod was all I got back. Walking up the grassy hill from the beach, I spotted a well and turned into a bolt for it. Getting there first, I threw a bucket on a string down the well pulling up water. 

 

‘I can’t take off the damn helmet! How am I going to drink this? That could work…’

 

Dumping the water onto my helmet, slowly I put my mouth to a hole in the rusty armor as it poured into my mouth tasting like rusted nails and puss. It was disgusting but far from enough to deter me, meanwhile the guys also got to the well throwing buckets in it.

 

“Boss, can't you just take the helmet off?”

 

“No, I like it.”

 

Giving me a suit yourself look, they all began drinking from the wood buckets. Nobody wasn’t dying of thirst, it was the first bit of water we had since this shit-show began. Looking around I saw the small building with a nice view of the ocean, almost picture-esque. 

 

‘Nice place, probably someone rich. Then again, this place seems kinda old fashioned.’

 

It was a lumber building made from logs stacked up with no windows, just wood coverings on the spots you would expect to see them. It looked out of medieval times in some spots while other areas had a modern look, a weird mismatch of the two.

 

“Who are you people?”

 

A soft girl's voice came out of the door, and a girl in a farmer's outfit came walking out. Not wanting to startle the prey, I raised my hand to signal for silence to the group and stood up. Looking around I could tell she was alone, nobody else was probably here. 

 

“We aren’t from here, do you know about the USA by chance?”

 

“Know about it? I am from texas! Why didn’t you guys say you were noobies here! Come on in boys!”

 

I signaled with my hand to remain here while I alone went up to the girl, I needed information on the situation. Letting them come with would only result in a gang rape, and I couldn’t let them find out I am not a man!

 

“How about you explain what is going on to just me.”

“Alright sugar, come right in.”

 

Walking in I sat down on a wood stool facing her as she sat down across a table from me. She looked curious at my armor and whistled.

 

“Where did you find the average grade knight armor? On starter island? I didn’t think it had anything that valuable.”

 

“Starter Island?”

 

She spent ten minutes explaining to me what I got wrapped up in, and honestly it was hard to believe. We were all in another world, not any normal kind of world either. 

 

“There is no mainland anywhere, we all live on the islands. Some are from asia, some europe and even a few arctic people. People around here live on this island because it is peaceful without much worry.”

 

Apparently the world had different island chains connected by sand bars that rise up during low tide that allow you to cross between them, but there was danger of being sucked out to sea being eaten by monsters. Only a boat could take you to a new island chain, where other’s typically lived. They all were from earth with few from this place, fantasy things like elves, mermaids and dragons existed. However the majority of it was people turning into crap, with only a few exceptions. Realizing I got lucky turning into this only, I felt cold sweat go down my back.

 

‘At the least I am still human, not some freak half animal.’

 

“Well you boys didn’t pick your faith right? Because if you chose the wrong one you might be screwed. Sometimes noobies lose their original body forever doing that”

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“Well, let’s just say some are what we call failure gods and some are good ones, kind of like playing a game with additional difficulty for no reason or benefits. Some people get really unlucky and get worthless gods, even if they don’t take away your humanity.”

 

A bad feeling in my gut took over as I recalled we all already picked our gods last night, we just did it at random too. Nobody even said what faith they picked, we just partied using the free stuff it gave out. Outside I could hear them doing something, and their idiotic laughter coming in from out there.

 

‘Those idiots! We might really be screwed.’

 

“We did…”

 

“Oh, that’s a bit surprising. Can you tell me what you picked?”

 

“No.”

 

‘I can’t say a damn goddess of sex, the hell is with that anyway?’

 

“Well either way, if you want more points you have to either do as that faith says or go to another island. Going to an island filled with monsters and reaching the magic circle in the center will give you some points, but once you do that on the island it takes a year for it to recharge again for you.”

 

“Can I just get someone else to give me points?”

“You can’t transfer points and stealing another person’s glass orb will just show your own information on it.”

 

*******************************************************************************************************

 

Vexed and not bothering to explain anything about myself or my goals, I got up to go outside. Everyone was already pilfering through anything they could find, the twins were fighting over who had more wooden buckets. One of the guys with a fishing rod found clothing somewhere and they were all wearing women’s clothing in various styles.

 

“Hey that's my stuff! Give it back you thiefs!”

 

She ran over to one of them guys pulling at the dress he was wearing, strangely enough his hair really didn’t look like a dude. But the ugly ass face showed it was a dude, and an angry one at that.

 

“Do you have any men’s clothing anywhere around here? I don’t want to wear your garbage either!”
“What! You call my stuff  garbage you thief?!”

 

*BAM*

 

She punched him suddenly and he was sent flying, and smashed into the well. The strength she showed seemed unnatural for even a bodybuilder to have, not to mention a slim girl. Glancing at the ugly dude, I saw he was fine despite being thrown around. Everyone stopped what they were doing by now and looked back at me, and I gave the nod.

 

‘She hit first, we got to take her down. Either way she won’t let us go after stealing everything here, besides who cares what a woman thinks.’

 

“What are you doing! Stop getting close to me you perverts!”

 

“Get her!”
“She might be strong but she’s still just a woman!”

 

*BAM*

 

The idiot duo lunged at her and met a knuckle sandwich, completely knocking them down. Before she could react, another guy swung his fishing rod at her. Wacking her back, and another one only wearing a short skirt tackled her from the side.

 

*Whack* *Boom*

 

“Get off me! I said get off me!”

 

The fight ended shortly after with them dragging her back into the house despite her protest and resistance, while I just awkwardly tried to sneak away. It took the whole dozen gang of guys to hold her down, and even then she was throwing punches that knocked them down. Dragging her in like a captured hog, I was more amazed at their determination than anything.

 

“Boss come and enjoy her first! We wouldn’t have done it so easily if you hadn’t got her to lower her guard!”
“Yea boss come on, show her what a real man is!”

 

I could hear the shouts inside and knew they were still waiting on me to join in, but looking down at this damned cursed body I wanted to scream. 

 

‘Why can’t I join in!? I want to be a guy again, not this worthless body! I can’t even do what I love anymore.’

 

“You guys go ahead, that’s your reward for missing out on the last one.”

“Really boss! Thanks!”
“You're the best boss! I won’t ever let you down, just say the word and I will do anything for you!”

 

Hearing the heartfelt thanks, all I felt was bitter. Looking around the house I found the clothing rack that was for drying her clothes in the sun. It was torn apart with barely anything worthwhile still around, only a short skirt and a small shirt was all I could find that wasn’t torn apart by the guys. 

“Did they think tearing apart the clothing would make a woman appear? What the hell were those idiots thinking.”

 

Muttering to myself in frustration I stuffed the clothes into the armor with nobody else around, and was able to put them on inside the armor to my extreme difficulty. Gazing at the distant ocean, I felt a strange nostalgia for my old body hearing my favorite sounds play out. The screams for help that go unanswered, the thrill of the hunt reaching its apex. Losing both my original life and body, now even my favorite activity was taken from me.

 

‘Why me, what great evil did I ever do to deserve this cruelty!? I should be in there defiling that farm girl, not them! One day I will regain my body and when I do I will violate more women than I ever have before!’

 

A silent tear went down my face as I clenched my fist making the vow, only I seemed to know what real suffering is.

 

4