Town
169 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

“Let’s go! The time isn’t that late in the day, we can still reach the town.”

 

After a few hours of them going at it, I couldn’t stand it anymore and kicked down the door to the party. Already it was clear everyone had a turn with her, I was the only one left out. Pissed off at the fact my body made me stuck left out of the fun, I chased them out of the house threatening to leave them behind.

 

“Take all the food and valuables, let's go already!”

“Boss is mad, he is probably pent up.”

“Yeah man, boss wouldn’t be this mad if he just relaxed and had a round with her.”

Whispering to stay hidden they all agreed with the sentiment but remained silent, they knew the boss was more than capable of taking any girl for himself. They all recalled the scene on the beach when he raped another man’s wife in broad daylight while making him watch, it even shocked them recalling it all.

 

‘Anyway she shouldn’t talk for a while, not after an experience like this. Pathetic bitch is probably too stunned to even walk after that experience.’’

 

Laughing at the thought of it all, some of the guys also joined in my laughter. Running away in stolen shoes, women’s clothing and even several buckets for no reason. We kept going down the beach to the direction we assumed was town, while also hoping to find another farm girl.

Instead what we stumbled upon was an enormous pass that looked like it smashed into the beach with explosives,  it was both narrow and prevented us from going further without getting in the water.

 

“Let’s swim across it’s not far.”

“I’ll go first!”

 

“Stop.”

 

Raising my arm in front of them, they stopped trying to get into the water. Looking at the water closely it made the hair on my back stand on end in eariness alone. Being bright blue like a tropical island, it was impossible to see even an inch into it, almost like a blue smoothie. It didn’t bother me before, but after hearing about monsters that drag you in from that farm girl I was cautious of it

 

“Don’t go near the water, we are going down this pass.”

 

Not really understanding why they just followed along, I didn’t bother explaining either. For some reason I had a weird gut feeling in regards to how this world was, like I could tell it was out to get us. Nobody complained as we spent another hour just seemingly walking along a sandy shore deeper inland, until we spotted it.

 

“Smoke! There’s probably another farm!”

“I call first dibs on their buckets!”

“Who gives a shit about buckets? I want another farm girl, and maybe clothes for a man.”

 

It looked like a crossdressing trope running on the beach as everyone was wearing something they stole, only three guys in the group got lucky enough to get something remotely male looking. One of the guys wasn’t wearing anything on their bottom intentionally even though we had something to spare…

 

‘Whatever! I can’t stop them from being weirdos, the most I can do is keep them alive.’

 

Nobody wanted to be left out on the next pillage so we were all running, with only me once again struggling. My body didn’t fit the enormous metal armor and I was constantly worried about it falling apart, they even had to slow down their run just so I could keep up. The path was loaded with trees of all different tropical types, with the ground constantly being a muddy, or sandy mess.

 

“Look at that!”

“What is that? A medieval castle?”

“What castle you idiot, that's a fence.”

 

Arguing among themselves, I finally reached the point of seeing what they saw. It was a giant stone wall with roofs peeking out from the top of it, chimneys stood out among the roofs sending smoke to the sky above. A large wood gate blocked the way in, with two guys wearing all metal armor with long spear looking weapons.

 

“I will do all the talking, just stay quiet.”

 

Getting a nod in response, I walked to the front of the group. The two guys at the gate pointed at us, and one of them ran inside the gate. As we walked forward, several other people came out of the gate armed with weapons and armor. It looked like a mismatch of different eras, some had medieval armor while a few were carrying wooden clubs like cavemen.

 

“Who are you people?”

 

Halting at the question, I tried to think of a good response. The farm girl called us Noobies, but maybe it was an insult? I couldn’t make heads or tails of what to respond, so I just went with my gut instinct.

 

‘She did mention there are non-human creatures, maybe they are concerned we are all human like them?’

 

“We are from America , we are all humans.”

 

“I will be the judge of that.”

 

A man in weird white robes, almost looking like bathrobes stood out among them and announced. Inwardly I was worried they would ask me to take the armor off, instead he held out his hand and began muttering mubo jumbo.

 

‘Where have I heard this before… That guy! On the beach, he also was muttering similar stuff!’

 

Realizing now it was far more than I first imagined, slowly a suspicious idea emerged. Absent-mindedly I almost didn't notice a laser beam hit me in the chest, while the bath robe guy nodded.

 

‘What if, just maybe that dorky guy on the beach was the source for this cursed body.’

 

“He is human, so are the rest.”

 

The pointer beam of light from the guy hit us all, and we got declared allowed entry. We were given stares of contempt for our clothing, but it was better than being nude.

 

************************************************

 

We split up and walked around the town in our own groups, instead of marching through town as crowd. I made sure to tell them all to not make a scene for today, and just scope the place out.

I took the most normal looking guys, and left the others to look like freaks on their own. A cowboy and a farmer outfit duo, both of which were like slobbering dogs in heat.

 

“Boss look at the legs on that one, can we can we!?”

“No, now look around we need information first. You can get your whore later.”

 

“Look at the rack on that one, she is asking for it.”

“I know right, shes going to call me daddy tonight!”

 

‘All of them, cant even hunt a girl down without me acting like they are big shots.’ 

 

I knew better than my horny men who just wanted any hole, selecting good prey was after all my special thing. However I wasn’t an idiot like them, I made sure of certain things before I targeted a girl.

 

‘We don't even know the scale of this town, and they want to screw anybody.’

 

Walking the town I found a good place in a more run down neighborhood, a dirty older bar. The streets were winding with tons of alleys made from building put down randomly, making it hard to find it. Walking in, nobody cared seeing new faces, and we took seats at the bar. I let the duo buy drinks for themselves, while I sat and listened to people chat. 

 

‘One thing is certain, my body isn’t abnormal here. Already nobody at the bar has a normal look, purple haired men with some even having smoke come out of their ears.’

 

The town was built using bricks that looked homemade, nothing was too new to say it was built in the decade. A few of them even mentioned in their comments about last year's hurricane. 

 

‘Since we are all from earth, why is nobody talking about it?’

 

“Hey boss you listening? Like I was saying we got to get the girl with that rack.”

“Yea boss she was pretty damn nice.”

 

“I get it already, just not yet. We can’t make a scene here without knowing more about it.”

 

‘I also can’t join in! So why even bother getting a damn girl?!’

 

Ignoring them I noticed a girl walking around with my same exact pink hair, even wearing an outfit that was completely revealing. It was fishnets that you could see into, that didn’t even hide her privates well. Only a larger pair of leggings and a black pair of panties that was on her bottom, leaving little to imagination.

 

“Hey you! How about you come here and service us?”

‘The hell is this idiot doing!? We can’t pay off her pimp with our amount of money, this idiot thinks she is some normal girl?!’

 

She turned her face at the three of us and smiled, licking her lips seductively. Walking over she came and sat down directly on to my lap, and rubbed up next to me.

 

“You boys look fresh here, how about a foursome? If you three can handle me”

 

“What?! You serious?”

One of them whistled out and another shouted in shock, weirdly enough looking around the bar the other men shot us pity. Only I who couldn’t get hard because I had a hole where a rod should be, was watching the surroundings.

 

‘Something is wrong, nobody else is going for her. She is isn’t some street walker, this is something more.’

 

Seeing the two men turn touchy feely on her some men even turned pale turning away. My spine kept tingling warning me, it felt like the time I was jumped walking home once. I was going to stop it all, but then she turned her head and put it against my armor whispering.

 

“Oh I didn’t expect to see a little sister of mine, want older sis to teach you some tricks with the boys?”

 

‘She saw through me?!’

4