Snake
181 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

I sat in silence while she kept talking with the two, surprisingly she hadn’t exposed me. My nerves were tight the entire time, hoping to find a way out of the situation. But she only had her eyes on the duo, and seemed to somehow come to a misunderstanding with me.

 

“You boys got any more friends, the more the merrier as they say, right?”

 

“You go get them, I will watch her.”

“Nuh uh, you go!”

 

“Go.”

At my word they stopped bickering, and the one ran off to find the others. She stealthy paid our tab by calling over a waitress, and booked a room upstairs. I wanted to speak with her a little, but she whispered to me while the other guy wasn’t paying attention.

 

“ We will talk later, you don’t mind if I have a bite right?”

“A bite?”

 

‘Is this sexual or is she something not human wanting to actually eat them Hannibal style?’

 

She looked shocked a little at my confused voice, and just gave me a smile. Patting my armor, she turned her head back to the guy in the cowboy outfit. She had a giggle in her voice as she started talking with him

 

“Your boss is an amusing guy.”

“Bah, you got no idea woman. He isn’t someone a girl like you could handle, he’s a different kind of animal, right boss?”

 

“Yeah”

 

She had a brief confused expression, but it quickly went away when she saw the door swing open. The guy in the farmer outfit was back, and with him was the entire gang. Some had pants on or new things with them, probably stolen.

 

‘These idiots! I told them not to make a scene on the first day, and one of them even stole a golden helmet!?’

 

Wanting to punch the idiot wearing a golden spartan helmet, I had to restrain myself. If I punched him my arm may go flying, and they will see under the armor then. To make matters worse I could see a price tag attached to it still, likely from some store.

 

“She the girl?”

“What's up with the pink hair, she a hooker?”

“Who gives a crap about her hair, look at that body!”

 

Getting up she led the group up the stairs while waving bye to me, like I just did her a huge favor. Brushing off the guys who asked me to join in, I got my own room and a meal tray loaded up.

 

‘I can’t even eat near anyone, how am I supposed to live doing this.’

 

Going up stairs I could hear the room they went in clearly from the shouts and moaning, with my own room next to theirs. The walls were shaking from them, while I put down the meal tray on the simple bed.

 

‘Time to finally get out of this damn armor!’

 

Getting out of the armor, I was finally able to take off the wet clothes I was stuck wearing inside it. My outfit was damp from sweat, humid air and water splashing into it, without any way of drying it off. Nothing in my whole life was ever as uncomfortable as this.

 

“Time to eat, enough of this.”

 

Not even caring about the fact I was only wearing a skimpy bikini I devoured the food for the first time, almost crying while doing so. Nobody else knew my pain, with them eating everything the farm girl had or stealing from somewhere. Only I was left behind, not able to eat for days.

 

Silently eating my meal, I could hear the moaning and noises getting louder. Time went by and I got absorbed in the meal forgetting everything else, but a glance at the mirror on the wall was still painful. Inwardly I was happy a little knowing it could be worse, but it was far from pleasing to know I am stuck the way I am.

 

“Yo!”

 

Startled by the shout I jumped up, and saw the woman who was with them earlier. She looked like she was glowing a little, and with an energetic smile on her like someone who got done chugging coffee. Her body was nearly nude, with her panties still on looking like she never took them off.

 

“You look really cute out of that armor, why don’t you stay like that?”

 

“Shut up! You think I want to be like this!?”

 

A look of realization hit her face at that moment, like she just put all the pieces together.

 

“Someone forced you to have this faith huh.”

 

“What do you mean?!”

 

*************************************************************************************

 

“Like I said already! I don’t want to know what happened on starter island, but during that time someone had a serious grudge against you. They used a form of magic that cost them part of their life and sabotaged your faith choices.”

 

‘The dork! He was the one responsible for all of this!’

 

We were both seated on the bed as she happily explained things to me, like she was strangely someone familiar with me. When I asked about the guys she just laughed saying they couldn’t handle her, and were sleeping just fine.

 

“Did he choose this cursed body for me?!”

 

“I don’t know who the person you are referring to is, but if he was someone from starter island it wasn’t possible. Doing something like choosing someone’s faith so exactly like what exact god is only possible for some real veteran wizards. Not something a noob to magic could hope to grasp, even if he was a genius. Instead he used a simple curse probably, like switch your god for the one with the worst pairing possible.”

 

‘It wasn’t deliberate?’

 

I was shocked a little, but inwardly I wanted to butcher that piece of crap to death. This wretched body was to blame for all my pain, and struggles since coming here. Seeing my face look down at my own body with disgust and hatred she put a hand underneath my chin, lifting it up.

 

“Don’t look at yourself like that, you have no reason to hate yourself. Your body won’t be stuck this way forever, trust me.”

 

“What?! There's a way back to normal?”

 

“Yes, there is.”

“Tell me now!”

 

I stood up and wanted to threaten her to explain it all, but she just began giggling at me when I raised my arm to punch her. Catching my fist easily like a cat playing with a toy, I realized the power gap.

 

“Sit, no need to panic. Just listen obediently little one, cmon sit on the big sis’s lap. Grab your orb first, I will teach you something wonderful”

 

She patted her lap and despite my reluctance I sat down, and she put her mouth close to my ear in a whisper. She pulled the glass orb from my fingers while slipping her other arm around my waist pulling me into a tight hug.

 

“You see your body has some wonderful benefits, you just need to grow into them. Here you see, is the solution to all your wonderful little issues. With this, almost any problem can be solved.”

 

‘It makes sense to a degree, since it did drag me into this mess.’

 

Nodding along, she smiled at my response and continued talking with a mysterious glint in her eyes. Before she handed me back the glass orb and left her hand also holding it.

 

“Now we can both see what your information is, oh temptress. That brings back memories, oh how time goes by. Anyway, select the option for the class to modify your body.”

 

“I did before, it made it worse…”

 

“Oh, that was probably you putting points in the wrong thing. Go ahead and select that body type, and that modification.”

 

It was overwhelming information, paragraphs of text explaining what it would do were skipped by her just brushing them aside. I wanted to read one and got disoriented reading the anatomy and terms that made no sense, so I just decided why not. 

 

‘I don’t think my body can get much worse, what’s the issue with trying something.’

 

“This will make my situation better?”

“Of course sweetie, god you are just so cute! Constantly worrying, just lighten up for once you might learn to like it. Oh and select agree to that, it will automatically take points as you gain them to upgrade your body cheaper.”

 

After she was done selecting the body modifications she went to a new area for me, mind modifications. Nothing looked appealing to me and she saw I was getting frustrated, it was all weird kink crap. How the body reacted to pheromones or how certain forms of pain felt even turning the pain into pleasure was listed.

 

“Don’t look, just let me pick it. I know what you need.”

“No, I don’t want this. I don’t want any mind modifications.”

 

She turned silent at my protest and I felt her hand holding my body close tighten up, like a press squeezing the air out of me. I tried to get away, but her strength was overwhelming, as she clamped down on me.

 

“Give me permission to modify your information, I won’t ask twice.”

“No!”

 

‘This bitch is up to something! I have to get away!’

 

I tried punching with my free arm even biting down at her to release me, but instead a hand clenched down on my neck. Squeezing down on me, I desperately tried to struggle free.

 

“Release permission to me now girl, I am not taking no for an answer.”

‘I will kill you! You whore bitch!’

 

Unable to resist anymore, I gave up permission of the glass orb. A despair of the unknown filled me, I was now at the mercy of some lunatic.

 

5