Devious
207 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Do you enjoy the sexual content?
  • Yes Votes: 12 80.0%
  • No Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Maybe? Votes: 1 6.7%
Total voters: 15

 

/****Author Note, I have already written up to chapter 30 so the vote won't change the content of the story. It will instead change how I write going forward, in this novel and all novels going forward.****/

 

 

 

A raging inferno was inside me, instead of being painful it was blissful actually. Floating in space, my mind was free from my body. Only when I looked at myself did I not see someone I recognized, a female body.

“That’s right, I am not the person I was before anymore.”

 

Talking to myself, I fell the world plummet, and suddenly my eyes truly opened. It was still dark out and I was all alone on the floor, spasming like an addict. A blank state of pleasure was all I could feel, but my sense of reason slowly returned.

 

‘I have to escape, that giant monster might come back.’

 

I reached over to a tree and pushed myself up with the support, barely walking away. My entire body was coated in a white slime, with the moonlight frequently taking the little light I had to guide me. A trail was being made as I walked covering the floor, with a constant drip out of the crevice below.  I couldn’t care less about leaving any signs of where I went, only the idea of getting far away filled my head.

 

‘The beach, I need to wash this off me.’

 

Stumbling my way over to the coast by following the noise, I could feel my body was different than before. It was heavier to walk with a weight on my chest that was new, even my hair reached my shoulders easily now. Flopping into the water like a dying fish, my pink hair that was sticky and a mess only got worse, now with sand and saltwater covering it. It took me several minutes of walking but I found the camp we had and nobody was awake still.

 

‘Good, bunch of fools do have a use.’

 

Slipping into my armor with much more difficulty, I closed the armor up and let out a relaxed sigh. I knew the giant monster could easily in mere seconds find this place, but I had a gut feeling it let me go. Probably from the misunderstanding from the whole priestess situation, at least I hoped.

 

‘What changed about me?’

 

Finally checking myself now that I felt safe, I knew my body wasn’t the same earlier tonight. So I got the glass orb and checked what it said, and I dropped it in shock.

 

‘I surpassed the limit on her body modification and then I kept going, breaking into another limit? My plan actually worked?!’

 

I was now completely free to stop the body modifications, and from her plan. I did intend to break through and become free from her, but now I even surpassed what she wanted me to reach by an enormous amount. Going past the first tier one body and mind modification and going directly into tier two, almost reaching tier three.

 

‘Why is it still going up slowly?’

 

I could see the loading bar for the body modification slowly bit by bit growing upward, never before it did something like it. I went and checked what happened and saw something in my status I never saw before, and I turned pale like a ghost. Disbelief was all I felt, but the giant monster’s words rang out in my ears. The glass orb only confirmed it to be true, leaving me the only fool.

 

‘I am inseminated and conceiving??’

 

*********************************************************************************

 

“Boss sure is excited today, something good happen?”

“I don’t know, he was like that when I woke up.”

“Probably found something good to eat, maybe a cheeseburger.”

“Where would he find a cheeseburger you dunce!”

 

Watching one of the twins punch another one with a vibrating arm, while arguing over cheeseburgers. I was still testing out my new strength, it was exhilarating to say the least. I could literally punch a tree over simultasking as I jumped twice as high as before. The power made me want to smash every little thing on the island, while imaging beating up that con-artist.

 

‘I will find a cure to my pregnancy situation, this is a magical world. Surely someone has a solution, probably in town.’

 

“Boss we should get going, the tide is right for crossing to the next island.”


“Let’s go.”

Leading from the front, I was going to crush everything in my path. Instead of doing that, none of the little creatures appeared as we got to the island’s magic circle. It was bizarre, however we didn’t care and I finally was given my own points to use.

 

“Twenty in this island, pretty decent.”

“The last one yesterday had forty! Kind of crap if you ask me.”

 

They bantered while my attention was glued to the points I earned. I knew exactly where to spend it, I spent days looking for the best thing to upgrade when the time comes. It was easy to pick, the puppet skill. I would dump everything into it, and unlock the feature I wanted most.

 

‘With this I can control the armor even at a distance, letting me slip out whenever I want. Even seeing what it sees and hearing what it hears.’

 

Just no way to respond, that was the next part of my plan. Getting voice illusions to the higher level where I can not only fake my old voice but do it remotely, completely fooling them all. I couldn’t be bound by this armor forever, and I also couldn’t leave the gang. Both sides needed me, so I came up with a solution.

‘Just be at two places at once, simple as that.’

 

My devious plan of action was taking form, soon my hour of revenge was going to come. I wouldn’t let this grudge pass me by, I had to repay this humiliation with blood.

5