Karma
143 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

“Are you done now?”

 

My face was resting on the floor of the bar, with my jaw feeling like it got dislocated. It all happened too fast, one second I was swinging down a bar stool onto her head the next I was on the floor. Beyond superhuman in speed was all I could think, even her punch to my face wasn’t visible for me.

 

“A mere tier two priestess with no genuine combat experience against me? Do you know I am tier ten? This kind of gap isn’t something you can just bridge with old earth skills, don’t think of doing it again.”

 

‘Tier ten? That’s what a tier ten body is like?’

 

Pushing myself up from the ground this time I didn’t try to hit her, only putting the bar stool where it was. Sitting down next to her, I changed plans. 

 

“Don’t give that look, I will throw you into the nursery right now if you do.”
“What even is this nursery you keep mentioning and what in the hell is that tattoo!”

‘Now that I got the stupid tattoo, I better know what’s coming for me.’

 

 The words Orc Only now were wrote on my body with a very apparent intent, my body now had a tattoo stating it wasn’t even my own. Not just anywhere on the body also, it was placed on womb with a clear certain spot marking as orc only.

 

She just smiled and shrugged, not answering me briefly. Instead she extended her hand holding the black pill, and I quickly yanked it from her hand. I almost forgot what I signed all this for, and swallowed it down hastily.

 

“The tattoo is exactly as I said it was, it would keep you safe from any inferior species. Nobody in the world would dare to touch a woman who is marked by that, both from the curse it gives them of being hunted by orcs until they die and from the fear of competing against such superior males. The words Orc Only just make it easy for lesser males to identify you, like a pest repellent. The tattoo is also very easy to hide so it’s convenient if you want to hide it like me.”

 

She pulled down her black panties a little showing the same tattoo and she stealthily hid it again, it was relieving seeing it was easy to hide. Also the fact it could curse someone was an added bonus she explained, since I could get anyone killed by sleeping with them.

‘It does do as she said, nobody in their right would touch me now…’

“It will even actively kill any non orc sperm that even tries to inseminate you, so relax a little. Since we are true sisters now I will give you a tip. Get out of town now, and flee as far as you can. Recently a troublesome person has their sights on you and your gang, apparently the farm girl you let your toys enjoy was someone related to someone important.”

 

“What kind of person are they?”

‘If it’s just a mad lover, we can easily ditch town and forget them. If it’s a politician or something like it, we might have a real issue…’

 

“They are punk kids who are from earth, they preach doing good and removing evil people. Typical crap you tend to see from people directly from earth, however they have their sights on you specifically according to my information.”

 

“Why me?”

“You apparently raped their leader, if that rings any bells.”

 

‘Raped their leader? Was it someone I did before I got to this world or after I got here? I can’t keep track of how many girls I targeted growing up…’

 

“No idea, did they mention if I raped them in this world or back on earth?”


She flashed me an interested smile, like I said something bizarre. However to me it was a genuine question, it was only one girl here. So it was easy to spot who, but if it was the other I was screwed.

 

“Don’t know, just know they know the name Jessie and a gang he leads. They are already in town by now, but I don’t expect much issue too soon. Being as dull as they were to get lost on this island.”

I nodded in understanding, but my mind was racing trying to figure out where the gang members might be at the moment. We needed to leave asap, or this could turn ugly for us.

 

“Oh one more thing, there is a boat leaving this chain of islands going to another island chain. Just tell them my name and you will get a free ride, it’s the only boat in port. You might want to consider leaving this island chain, since you seemingly got to most of the magic circles on them.”

 

“Humph”

 

‘Pushing me in a direction controllable huh, the cult probably has more influence in those places. They just want me somewhere to watch me, so I can’t run out on my side of the deal. Maybe their so-called paradise island is even near that direction.’

 

Deciding to do so just for more information on them, I was about to leave when something she said came to my mind. It conflicted with what she said, and I felt like pointing it out just to mock her.

 

“Earlier you were so mad I disrupted you from getting into that human male’s bed, sorry about that.”

 

Intentionally stretching the word human, I made sure to see her face. Instead of the shame or anger on it, she had a surprised expression like she forget to tell me something.

 

“Oh don’t worry, he will be back. Also I know what you are thinking, no absolutely never would I dare to consider conceiving a disgusting human. All priestesses can have human male lovers with many doing so, even doing certain sexual acts with them. However, reproduction is forbidden completely for them. Nor is the right to penetrate the womb for that is the right of the holy race alone.”

 

“Right of the holy race alone huh…”

 

“That’s right, you better take care to obey that. Priestesses who abused their curse power in the past were condemned for eternal nursery service.  I will personally drag you to the nursery if you dare to abuse the power it has.”

************************************************************************************************

Leaving at the warning, I got into my armor before stepping onto the street. Walking the streets I didn’t have to spend much time looking before hearing the idiotic twins again. This time someone was confronting them, unlike the last time in town when they went on a rampage.

 

“Give it back!”

 

“Nuh uh, finders keepers!”

“Yea we found it!”

 

They were arguing with a young man who was wearing an outfit of a bandit, but contrary to his rough appearance he was standing in front of an old lady in a protective stance. While my idiots were clearing holding a stolen purse, likely from the old lady.

 

“We found it, it’s rightfully ours!”

 

“Just because someone dropped their purse doesn’t mean you can snatch it, give it back!”

 

‘There goes keeping a low profile…’

 

“Twins let’s go! We don’t have time to waste on this crap!”

 

Instead of resolving the situation by giving the purse back like I assumed they would. They simply ran over to my side still with it! The bandit looking guy was shocked at first before shouting for someone to stop the thieves. Instantly the whole street erupted, going from spectators to participants in the shit show.

 

“Catch them! They stole her purse!”

 

“Why didn’t you idiots just give it back?!”

“But boss, don’t you like money?”

 

I couldn’t find the words to respond briefly, instead I just started running down a nearby alley. We couldn’t afford to get caught, so I once again had to clean up a mess my idiots made for me. Running down the alleys I was new to the town still so I got lost a little, but we got rid of them.

 

“We are leaving town now, get to the port. Get the others too.”

 

Not bothering to watch over them I snuck around the town getting what food and supplies we needed from stores. Nobody recognized us just yet, but knowing I was being hunted down and we caused a commotion earlier stressed my nerves. Getting back to the port everyone was there except the cowboy, so I left my supplies to the gang.

 

“I will get him, the rest of you stay on the boat. Don’t let them leave until we are all here.”

 

5