Cowboy
140 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Walking down different unknown alleys to avoid the main streets I saw my target, just what was he doing? It was behind a building where I found him, looking like an abandoned warehouse. I wouldn’t have been able to find the place if it wasn't for the weird loud noises coming from behind the building.

 

“Get up cow! We gotta ride all night long!”

“No! Someone help! This man is going to rape me!”

 

A bit overweight girl with blonde pigtails was walking on all fours while he sat on her back, laughing like he caught a prize. He was slapping her in the butt, while making her carry him. I never knew he was into the big girls, though I never bothered to ask what anyone else was into.

 

“Oh, hey boss! See the cow I got?”

“Yea, anyway we got to go. You can get a new one later, get to the port for now.”

 

She had tears in her eyes like I was her savior, meanwhile he was all saddened to hear we had to go. I felt like a parent taking their kid away from a toy they thought they were going to buy, only for them to be told no. He lowered his cowboy hat and I thought I could hear a little crying.

 

“Boss can I please keep her….  All the other girls in the world changed their bodies to look stick skinny. Now a man like me can’t find a good plump one anywhere now…”

 

‘He does have a point on women changing their looks using the glass orb thing, nobody is ugly or bad to look at. But if I was into a certain kind of girl and found out it didn’t exist anywhere I would be sad too.’

 

“Don’t worry I swear to find you a new big girl, no matter what.”

“Really boss!? I swear to always follow you to the ends of the world if it means I can get me a new cow!”

 

He got so excited he went back to spanking her, while she pretended to moo under his forceful instructions. I couldn’t watch the freak show any longer and left the area, deciding to go back to port now since he knew we had to go.

 

‘He’s an odd one, but if he is loyal I don’t care.’

 

Walking down the street, I felt it. My gut instinct formed from being jumped by people several times in my life was going nuts, however my abilities from the glass orb felt like there wasn’t an issue. Trusting my gut I darted down a different street running at full speed, kicking people over in a mad sprint.

 

‘Someone is pointing a gun at me, the killing intent is too much for a street brawl.’

 

Finally the body also felt a danger too, and I flopped down on floor intentionally. A loud explosion resounded next me and I felt parts of the road raining down. It was far bigger of a blast than a hand grenade, it was like an artillery shell blew up in the street center hitting everyone.

 

“It’s you, you bastard.”

‘The dork from the starter island, and his wife. But who are all the others with him?’

 

I didn’t recognize the other people in their group, but one thing was clear. They wanted me dead, even at the cost of everyone here. Jumping up to my feet I booked it, running into the nearest alley at top speed. 

 

“Get him!”

“Don't let that bastard escape! Kill that devil in human skin!”

 

‘him? Does he not know I changed genders because of what he did to me?’

 

Realizing the information the cult lady Mary provided was accurate for once, and the dork didn’t even know how he attacked me back then. He might not even know if the attack worked or not, to him I am still the same man who raped his wife for him to watch.

 

‘I doubt a man pathetic enough to let his wife be fucked by another is leading them, he is probably just a mere goon.’

 

A member of their group tried to ambush me at an alley turn point but I kicked them down before they could do anything, and kept running. Fighting an entire group of people on your own was something anyone who has gotten into a street fight could tell you was a stupid idea.

 

“Stop running coward!”

“Die already you scum!”

 

“Not a chance!”

 

Running in the opposite direction of the port, I was deliberating making it seem like I was going for the town gate. I couldn’t let them know where my real escape route was, and after I kicked several of them down they stopped getting too close.

 

****************************************************************************************

 

“I think I lost them.”

 

Muttering to myself, I was in a dark alley behind the familiar bar the cult lady seemed to like. Instead of leaving first thing to the dock, I saw her outside leaning against the wall like she was waiting for me to show up.

 

“You had some fun out there, half the town was destroyed by you playing tag.”

“Very funny, now before I go. I believe I deserve to know what is up with them.”

 

She had a smirk on her face, and she had a weird nostalgic look in her eyes. To me it seemed more like recalling childhood rather than recalling someone she knew from her face, since it was too happy of an expression to be any person.

 

“Just kids thinking they can save the world without knowing what exactly this world is, nothing to it. Everyday they need a new bad guy, you just make a perfect fit for them today.”

 

“That’s it? Who’s their leader, I’ll get rid of him.”

“Don’t bother, they work by constantly edging each other forward. If you kill their leader a new foolish child will happily fill the seat to vanquish the evil you. Just leave it to big sis to handle, I will remind the kids of their place soon enough.”

 

Leaving her at the bar again, I ran while trying to race against time to reach the boat. Sometimes I spotted a member of their group tearing apart houses without any right to investigate looking for me, it was partially entertaining watching them keep being beat up for it. The town residents had their own bone to pick with them now, they seemingly realized what they did earlier was a serious crime only now.

 

‘Made it, and the boat is still here.’

 

Seeing the boat still in the dock, I quickly boarded after speaking with the captain looking guy. The rest of the gang didn’t even notice I was back playing cards below deck, counting their heads I got the entire group on board. Going back up to the top deck I gave the captain guy the okay to set sail and we silently pulled out of the harbor. Leaving through the same long pass we once had to walk over, seeing in the distance a familiar house on a hill.

 

The ocean was calm while I rested on the deck looking out at the bright orange sunset filling the sky, as a gentle breeze pushed the boat forward. The guy who liked to fish was holding a fishing rod near me lazily eating a sandwich, fully absorbed by it.

 

“Beautiful sunset.”

 

“Boss you sound like girl saying that kinda crap.”

“Yeah, yeah I do.”

 

‘Because I am one.’

2